Hinduism

What does Sup Forums think of Hinduism?

Gisnt statues are cool as fuck. More giant statues should exist.

They are chill

Idolatry is underrated

most plausible religion. makes very much sense to me, at least the bhagavad gita texts

Do they have any dogma about beheading people from other religions?
If not, i'm cool with them.

Cool stories, literally shitty people.

Praise KEK

they've built some majestic stuff.

i wanna see them return to that greatness.

what is good about it? im genuinely curious

Seriously?

Do you even zen buddhism?

come on fa.m.. they have casts and genetic diffrence in certain casts. i guess the higher cast indians are pretty based

Not actually a religion, they just pretend it is to prevent religious in fighting. It's more like if westerners tried to solve the Jewish v Christian v Islam fight by renaming the entire thing to Abrahamism and letting anyone cherry pick what they want.

That being said, it's applaudable that they've managed religious tolerance.

Only Brahminism. That being said, everything in Brahminism can be alluded to or hinted at in the bible. Telling as fuck, the real name of God is "I am what I am."

Problem with modern day Hinduism is that its an unholy hybrid of conservative Islam and hundred plus year old Anglo Christian values. Safe to say its shit now

Best religion

The Upanishads and the Gita brought me closer to God than I ever was before

buddhism came after hinduism family. buddha stole most concept from hinduism in first place..

but later on hinduism copied from buddhism too.

For me, hinduism just makes more sense. Buddhism (specially zen buddhism) just makes vague statetements which nobody understands.

MUH TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GODS

More like dinduism

First to find and circle the little man wins!!!!

Hinduism reminds me of Avatar. There's blue people. If you know what I mean.

POO
O
O

*millions

Who are just one god

but there is only one brahman, who is in every being. it is the "I am" which experiences everything and it is the same in every living being.

as this aussie said ... even biblical name of christian god translates to "I am that I am" (yahve)