Your city (and immediate surrounding neighborhoods) must accept one of the following. Which do you pick and why?

Your city (and immediate surrounding neighborhoods) must accept one of the following. Which do you pick and why?

1. 1,500 Gypsies
2. 3,000 Kurds
3. 5,000 Western Africans
4. 8,500 Esperantists

Gypsies. Never met one but they can't be as bad as Eurofags say. Plus how much damage can 1.5k Gyppos do?

dun goofed hehe

Esperantists so I can start a communist revolution

Esperantist here. I'm a Libertarian, and a good majority of Esperantists are very apathetic towards politics. Many of the original speakers of the language were probably supercommies, but nowadays it's just a fun hobby for autistic people.

They make gang banger African Americans look like upstanding citizens.

americans are so fucking spoiled

Ĉu mi povas ricrvi pli ol okmil-kvincent Esperantistojn?

>8,500 Esperantists

what, people who speak a meme laguage? what's the catch?

My parish has a population of 368 people spread over 9 villages and settlements. I guess 1,500 gypsies, they could just live in trailers in the woods somewhere.

West Africans

There is no other option.

>Gypsies

They are trouble makers by definition

>Kurds

>uncivilised culture
>will get into fights with Arabs, Turks and Jews constantly

>Esperantists

They will 100% hold stupid/weird/controversial political beliefs
West Africans are the most normal and least troublesome of all those groups.

La unuaj E-istoj ŝatas komunismon ĉar la promeso de kunigita mondo, ne ĉar la ekonomia teorio. Mi ne kulpas homoj kiu, kredas en komunismo antaŭe la sovietuno

Esperantists. how is this even a question?

I take 3,000 Kurds, 5,000 Western Africans and 8,500 Esperantists if you remove 1,500 Gypsies from my country

>8,500 Esperantists
this obviously.... OP is a faggot

t. never meet a gypsy. There's NOTHING worse than a gypsy.

gypsies are cancer, we should have exterminated them when we had the chance

gypsies are dog shit animated to life with black magic seriously there's nothing more subhuman and sickening than a gypsy, is genuinely wish we could just kill every single one of these disgusting monkeys

What's the problem with Esperantists? How is learning a constructed language worse than any other hobby like making model planes or cooking?

The esperantists. By far the best group, They may be weird because of their meme language but Esperantists are completely inoffensive

yea it doesn't make much sense

you basically have the choice between 1,5k criminals, 3 - 5k shitty immigrants (and criminals) or 8,5k probably somewhat educated people

Gypsies are disgusting and dangerous.

They make literally no contribution to society, commit crimes, wreck other people's property and play the victim of racism card to get free shit/ get away with their shenanigans. I feel sorry as fuck for their kids though.

At least the kurds and Africans can work and pay some taxes.

Esperantists are notorious for being communists.

are you sure about that?

If western African are Christian western African

Gypsy are cancer

>How much damage can 1500 gypsies do
Hohoho the nievity

The obvious answer is 8500 Esperantists.

But there's probably a trap.

Esperantists.