Who's a better female athlete, Lindsey Vonn or Hope Solo?

Who's a better female athlete, Lindsey Vonn or Hope Solo?

DON'T
NEITHER
BUT SPECIALLY HOPE'S

Don't post it.

did vonn’s vag get leaked too?

Why are all American female athletes such fucking sluts?

Does lindsy go to arbys too?

you made me do it user

Yes, she's got a nice body, but average to below average roastie

Tiger Woods' dick is actually pretty big. I was surprised.

>Why are all female athletes such fucking sluts

Ftfy

Hey big boys

POST THE ROAST

In USA, girls and women who play sports are 80% dikes and 20% nasty roasties

Wife material women don't play sports. Only exception is if you can bag a girl who did/does track in college.

I was just reading a series of articles about Hope Solo's husband (and former Seahawks/Washington Huskies Tight End Jerramy Stevens) and holy fucking shit that guy is a goddamned scumbag. He anally raped a girl in 2000 on the porch of her sorority house at 3 AM and got away with it because the judge was a UW alum. This fucking cunt is actually somehow married to an even worse person than herself

Yah.

i want to have filthy monkey sex with lindsey

mikaela shiffrin

I would post it, but I want to be around to shitpost the 0-16 Browns on Sunday.

I know the media likes to push female athletes as beautiful, but they really aren't. I know there are some exceptions, but the best looking ones still tend to be 5s or maybe 6s. Then you factor in that they play sports which quite often leads to them developing some rather mannish characteristics, its not like the boys are lining up for them.

Then they see some success and suddenly the media is knocking down their door, pretending they're some beautiful goddess because thats what it does. It goes to their head because they've never experienced this before and they just end up going off the deep end and way overboard.

Its kind of sad really.

Lindsey is best female. Even though Tiger Woods messed her up. Solo has a lot of passion, just runs her mouth too much.

I bet they're good in bed though

beautiful female athletes are mostly found in track&field

>inb4 pics of throwing events

beautiful

Not really. Like I said there's exceptions but they quite often just end up as a lanky/sinewy 5/10.

except for curlers of course

wow just read that story, how the fuck did he not go to jail?

wonder how many sloots he sodomized at uw

But they are the best for reproducing with

I'll take a 6/10 and good genes for my bloodline than some 8/10 starbucks drinking, urban outfitters wearing instagram "model"

>urban outfitters Starbucks drinking models instagram whatevers

And there’s something wrong with that?

Is she farting?

I mean, I don't think those are the only two options, but if you're going to go that route why not just reproduce with some 3/10 musclebound shebeast? or find the one WNBA player who isn't a lesbian? Would produce an even stronger offspring than a 5/10 who can run kinda fast for a girl

god i hope so

I just think anyone who has to be trendy and "fit in" is a terrible person to have a relationship with. I don't like fake people. But to each their own.

Eve Muirhead is a slag.

protein shake farts

Fair enough, user. I respect it.

Ronda Rousey

Momma Rousey

>prime years rousey will never beat the living hell out of you before using your toilet as a face while she laughs humiliatingly
why am i even alive

>using your toilet as a face

not sorry im drunk lmao

awesome style

>female athlete.
You lost me at athlete.

Fine, female 'better at sporty stuff than normal slags' person

>PRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖTTTTTTTTTTT
nnnnuuuuuhhh...voi kyllä rakkaani....nuuuuuhhh....varsin pistävää tosiaan...haistanko....kehtaanko sanoa....nnuuuuuuhhh...kananmunia?......nuuh nuuh....hmmm...kyllä...niinhän se taitaa olla....nuuh....todella pistävän hajuisia kananmunia, voi kyllä, todellakin.....nuuuuuuuuuhhh....voi kyllä...ja lisäksi....hitunen....nuuh....juustoa....todella kosteaa rakkaani....nuuh...mutta voi kyllä...tämä kelpaa oikein mainiosti....nuuh.....olisitko kiltti kultaseni....jos antaisit toisen....sellaisen oikein ison....
>PRRRRRRRRRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Voi kyllä...erittän upeaa!....varsin löysä ja märkä kultaseni....hmmmmm...onko tuo kikkare jonka silmäni näkevät aukolla?...hmmmm.....annapas.....annapas minun maistaa vähän ennen nuuhkaisua kultaseni.......hmmmmm....hmm..kyllä....tämäpä on herkullinen pala suklaata....oi kyllä....annas kun arvaan...söit currya illalliseksi?....oih olenhan minä oikeassa....enkö olekin?....ok....aika nuuhkaista.....nuuuhhhhhh.....hmmm...hhmmm jaahas...kyllä....curryn lisäksi vielä jotain.....hmmm....erittäin huomattava tuoksu....kyllä.....sipulia ja valkosipulisosetta eikö olekin rakkaani?.....hmmm....voi kyllä.....
>PRRRRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖTTTTTTTT
Oih...tuota en odottanutkaan…tuo pienimuotoinen puhuri kultaseni….yllätit minut täysin…kyllä…niin herkkä se oli, oi kyllä…hmmm…annas kun maistan tätä vähän…vain yksi pieni nuuhkaisu…..nuuh…ah….nuuuuuhh…mutta silti…niin vahva…kyllä…tuo haju….nuuh nuuh…hmmm….onko se.nuuh….hmmm….voin melkein maistaa sen…..kyllä….vielä…nuuh….yksi pieni jos sallit..nuuuuuuhhh…oih kyllä, siinä se on.kyllä todella.hhhmmm…herkullista rakkaani….herkän erinomaista….sanoisinko jopa että…nuuh.pistävin tähän mennessä kultaseni.nuuuuuhhh...voi kyllä...

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Ok you got my attention again.

mmmmmm tehy wood hav ta bee.

>Why are all females such fucking sluts

Ftfy

They both have vaginas that have been through a lot of shit and likely have PTSD.

That ski design has some flaws.

t, engineer.

I wish my missus would use our toilet as my face, it could probably pull off looking intrested in what she was saying better then I.

It was our 7 year anniversary today, when the EA servers went down i watched 20 minutes of "bridget jones's diary" with her then went upstairs to ask google home to tell me a joke cyclical for around an hour.

>goreshit

nice

R...really?

google it, vonn fappening

amazing legs man, holy shit

Guy's sound too i spoke to him over Email, gave me permission to use his music and had general chit chat with him.

>they'll never strangle you like a boa constrictor
>then never wrap around your back as your about to cum, forcing you to bust inside
Is life just a cruel simulation?

This. All the 8/10 roasties are high maintenance and are generally shitty to have relationships with. I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck 8s and 9s if the opportunity presented itself, but the best girls to date are the 6s and 7s. I only ever knew one 10/10 girl who wasn't a roastie and it was because she went to grad school with me and lived a super sheltered and school oriented life due to her academic parents, she gave me a vibe that she didn't even know what sex was and guys tended to stay away from her

She looks like a thanksgiving turkey

lol

do you think her shits are runny? or more solid

wow

you always deliver finland

how do i share and repost this?

i really want my cousins in colorado to see this............................

great meme btw

nice work

>Who's a better female athlete
Who's the most attractive?

...like, she needs to get stuffed?

who did she send those pictures to?

Stop posting roasties! Everybody knows Mikaela is the only relevant female American athlete and also a cute.