ITT: we shitpost as hard as possible

ITT: we shitpost as hard as possible

the long narrow road i saw that went to faggotry i didn't know what do about it and i died.

fuck Sup Forums, fuck Sup Forums, Muslims are enlightened and better than anyone, Trump sucks/rules, trannies are women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQVahr2i0HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you

I refuse, my man.

half the threads right now are shitpost threads

We need niggers on our side.

> tfw you don't care

Greetings from /out/.

Hirudo phalloides, more colloquially known as the common penis-leech, is found mostly in freshwater areas in the flyover states/provinces of North America. They are the single best argument for wearing a condom while /out/ near any bodies of freshwater in the central regions of the continent; these fuckers will tunnel up your urethra, bite into it and suck the blood right out of your cock (and you'll never even know because they inject an anaesthetic that is even more powerful than the one found in the typical freshwater leech). Clinical tests performed by Japanese scientists during WW2 have shown that if an erection be achieved the subject will bleed out in approximately 4-5 minutes. SSRIs may be taken as a preventative to inhibit erections. Without an erection, the leech will get engorged within 45 minutes and can be removed by inducing urination, but if attempted before then the teeth may get lodged in the urethra, leading to possible infection which may cause pain while urination and will require extensive surgery at best or amputation at worst.

tl;dr: always wear a condom while /out/

You want the truth? Pokemon Go was developed by ISIS to recruit young members. Any Phone newer than 2015 is equipped with a tiny C4 cartridge and heat chip that was provided and funded by ISIS and Intel (Did you really think it was your CPU causing your phone to be that hot?). You know why you find the monsters so close to people? Because they're set to be placed within proximation a person or of popular landmarks with alot of people. When you toss that pokeball, what you really do is send a signal to the camera to send out some of that tiny micro-C4 (sorta like how XRays send out little particles to take pictures of your bones). If you play Pokemon Go, you are a terrorist. If you have already played Pokemon Go, please stop the hate. You are killing people. lives outside of Pokemon Go matter. You must also send this to 10 people (copy and paste, not share), and say "thanks, nitrondo" and good luck will come your way, otherwise you will merely be plagued by the micro-c4 nanotechnology funded by Isis and Walt Disney.

I am Canadian, and that automatically means that I am more superior and intelligent than anyone of any other nationality on this board.

Canadians are the ruling nation on Sup Forums for a REASON.

And the Ausfailians are just jealous of us, they WISH they could be like us. Stupid fucking Ausfailians.

Trump is obviously a closet homosexual, everyone one Sup Forums is miserable and wants to die and not because society is so fucked but because their dad didn't love them and mama was an overbearing cunt

Hillary 2016, may Liberals win, Support Israel, Hitler sux

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

In the way of speaking in the biggest city in the old land that looks like a long foot-covering, the ends of words that are used to name things can change to make those name-words mean different things. Changing the twenty-first and two-less-than-twenty-first letters at the end of a name-word that ends that way to the seven-and-one-more-than-first letter changes the meaning of the name-word from "the name-word" to "of the name word." In the same way, changing the twenty-first and two-less-than-twenty-first letters to the six-less-than-twenty-first letter changes the meaning to "to/for the name-word." These changes to ends of name-words are called the "cases" of the name-word. The first case talked about so far is the naming case, the second the having case, and the third the giving case. The next and one-more-than-third case is the done-to case and the two-less-than-twenty-first letter in the naming case becomes the one-and-seven-less-than-twenty-first letter. This means "the name-word," but is used when a word that talks about doing does something to the word-name. In the word-group "a boy kicks a ball," "a boy" would be in the naming case and "a ball" in the done-to case. Finally there is the away-carried case, which is made the same was as the giving case. It can mean lots of things, but usually means something like "from/by/with the name-word."

There is literally nothing wrong with Turkish people.

Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge the concept of white privilege just because some white people are trailer trash while the same time making exceptions for based blacks like Sowell, calling him a "credit to his race"

these two same numbers should be BANNED from the alphabet of numerology

#censorMath

Yes, this should be studied thoroughly.

Chelsea van Valkenburg is a rapist who has sex for media coverage.

so what the hell is being slid right now?

Donald Trump is literally the same as Hitler.

shitposting tranny video

youtube.com/watch?v=EQVahr2i0HU

How much money have they ended up making?

Christ what hideous creatures.

god damn I want zoe quinn to sit on my face so bad. just plop her gigantic pillowy buttcheeks on my face so that I can only smell her scent and feel her warmth on my face. I want to taste her insides for hours while she berates me for being a misogynist gamerbro and makes me swear to donate to her patreon

is it still shitposting if it's real?

You mean Chelsea van Valkenburg? her ass is flat, bro.

why is steven universe the most redpilled best show ever made?