What do you guys think of Jared Taylor...

What do you guys think of Jared Taylor? He seems like the only real "race realist" to me since he doest do any gay nazi LARPing

youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRE3Pj2FMao
youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jared Taylor thinks the "Main Hispanic" is a mixed race injun

race realist MY ASS

I remember when his speech about the white student union at Towson was posted on Sup Forums way back in October of 2012.

Taylor is an absolute joy to listen to.

You're wrong about that date. There's no way that was 2012. Anyone who has the actual date, please post it, because it wasn't almost 4 years ago. It can't have been.

He's right that whites don't really have a racial identity and will most likely never unite ever, but they do have strong cultural identity to their homelands

Inb4 HURR DURR ONLY HINDU-ODINIST GOERING-COSPLAYERS ARE THE REAL RACE REALISTS

He is "soft" on DER JUDE, but desu building up white people is better than making yourself a raving anti-Jewish attack dog, and sticking to the undeniable, unobfuscatable facts of biological race differences rather than basing the lynchpin of your worldview on esoteric "my word against the establishment" shenanigans.

Except most Hispanics are mixed, between European and indigenous natives.

Then he should call those hispanics MESZITOS but noooo Taylor is a lazy piece of shit trying to screw people of Spaniard descent.

unbridled jew hatred is retarded teenage edgy try hard crap. I see literally nothing wrong with zionist and Israeli jews who want to have their own country, the only real problem I have is us having to give them so much shekels. But I was reading this interesting idea that America has this strange need to help Israel out. Its like us as a country have this psychological tie to jews after our troops liberated the concentration camps in WW2.

I really only hate the international liberal marxist ones, but Im not even close to a nazi sympathizer

TRS, Amren, Counter-Currents, Identity Evropa, Red Ice, and mostly anyone in the altright outside of Andrew Anglin don't really LARP. Unless you consider Richard Spencer's pan-European shit to be LARPING.

He's talking about Matthew Heinbach's college days, which was a long time ago. He's not talking about the facebook group trolling.

But everyone knows that "Hispanics" and "Latinos" refers to Central/South Americans, and doesn't include Spaniards. What are you saying?

Jared harpooning a sheeboon

youtube.com/watch?v=zRE3Pj2FMao

Jared spraying a roach

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk

>The winner and still Huhndefeated

Potatonigger is upset.
Does anyone speak starvation?

>and doesn't include Spaniards.

Its weird. Technically, they are hispanics, but most white people with a spanish last name just consider themselves white.

Most of you are scum, 70% of you vote democrat, you abuse welfare, you commit crime at higher rates than whites.

Most of you don't belong in white countries, that is fact and that is real.

hey bone-through-nose, nobody gives a shit how many times you rape babies want to sub-divide yourselves, or how many arcane rules you've got for 'who is Hispanic but not Latino, and vice versa'

>race realist
Modern and acceptable roundabout way of saying he's a racist? Because that's nothing but bullshit, just say you're a racist. Nothing wrong with it. I can already not take him serious.

He's a smart guy, good dude.

Milo is the biggest LARPer ever, like a textbook example.

Somebody posted a Jared Taylor video on here 4 years ago and now I'm a nationalist.

>grew up in Japan
>end up promoting the homogenous society

Who would have guessed.

>they should

What a dick!

He pioneered a path many have taken since

Met him at American Rennaisance a few months back

Pretty cool guy, no LARPing, not a fag or a nazi.

Met this guy too. Pic related.

Despite his self proclaimed title as king, I don't even think of him as part of the alt-right. And he's definitely not a race realist: he might rag on BLM as a movement, but he never once touched HBD or the JQ. I don't include Gavin McButthole either.