Islam General Thread

Good evening brothers how was your Ramadan? Mine was excellent and the fasting, though difficult, was definitely worthwhile.

QURAN AUDIOBOOK:
youtube.com/watch?v=Re6T7aLVi1o

4 WAYS TO CONCENTRATE ON SALAT:
wikihow.com/Concentrate-on-Salat

DAILY VERSE:
O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208)

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes
youtube.com/watch?v=Onp-8CbEc0Y
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-bin-ladens-son-hamza-threatens-attacks-us/
diffen.com/difference/Shia_vs_Sunni
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many pigs did you fuck today?

Reminder that Islam was created by the Catholic Church. google it.

That is an incredibly racist statement. Islam and its TRUE followers would never engage in a sex act with a pig. Why are you so Islamaphobic?

Lies

>mudslums haven't even reached the fedora stage of enlightenment
How delightfully niggerish

Islam isn't a race you pig-fucker. Also, using the suffix "Phobic" means I fear you. I laugh every time you go blow up some guys house, because I can put a bullet between your eyes at 300 meters. Come try me :)

Muhammad was taught everything by The Holy See's monks.

Islam was created by the Catholics just like ISIS. It all makes the Middle East easier to control. Catholics are satanist pagans. Christ's resurrection is the only truth. Look into it all, sir.

Why do Muslims enjoy fucking goats and young boys? Is it because your cultures are beyond shit?

Why are you so hostile? I don't want to fight you. I'm not a terrorist. The Holy Quran and Muhammad (PBUH) condemns the actions of ISIS

Muhammad (PBUH) and his teachings were divinely revealed

Those aren't true Muslims

I wish I had a bullet for every fucking protestant heretic in the western world. It was your degenerate rejection of the church that led to the world being in the state it is. I despise each and every one of you and would not shed a tear if you were all killed and replaced my mexican immigrants, who at least have the right religion.

Go blow up somewhere else sandnigger

The West was built by Protestants and Catholics have been humping it to death.

Sure you don't faggot.

thereligionofpeace.com/

How may children have you sodomized like your prophet?

I didn't pray since I failed in school for the third time. God help me

Protestants did everything they could to destroy the west. It is because of protestantism that we have secular societies. It is because of the protestant bullshit that Christian europe couldn't get its shit together and put an end to Islam once and for all. You're all fucking satanic, probably possessed, and I for one am about fucking fed up with it. I'll put a bullet in every fucking protestant I meet one of these days so help me God.

Salaam bro was good although it was kind of difficult on some days. How was your Eid?

>mommy gave me 20$

Quran on audio book? How do I wipe my ass with an electronic Quran? I'll stick to paper OP

That is a blantantly Islamophobic website. Nobody on there understands the TRUE way of the prophet or his teachings. That website is an insult to Allah

Muhammad did no such thing. He was a man of outstanding moral character

It was fabulous thank you

Repent of your Satanic War religion, Muhammad was possessed by the devil.

Accept the love, mercy, and forgiveness of Jesus Christ into your hearts. For these are truly the qualities of god. Nothing original is in the Quran that is not found in the Bible, save additional cruelty.

Protestant= pro testus = for testament

Protestants look to the testament, Catholics look to men.

Keep playing your little word games, the day of the rope comes and I for one will be burning protestants inside their "churches."

Catholicism is just a continuation of the Roman Cult. It has nothing to do with the worship of truth, life, love and everything to do with worship of the self, which is death and lies.

Protestant = protest ant = literal niggers.

Love thy neighbor

If you hate or wish harm on anyone you are a poor christian.

Pokemon Go won't launch without crashing on my jailbroken iphone which is running ios 8.3.1. And somehow i still know that islam is gay af

Protestantism came from Catholicism, you dumbshit.

By your logic, Protestantism is a continuation of the same cult.

fuck off mudslime goatfucker

get out of my country

You seem obsessed with the death of the body, as if there is nothing afterwards.

At least I'm a Christian at all, not like protestant heretic literal scum.

For you? Fire. Lots of it.

You follow a false prophet who is burning in hell for what he caused in this world. It's never too late to turn to Jesus Christ, accept him as your Lord and Savior. Why lead a life in the darkness when he who is God's son can shed the light of truth upon you? Why speak words to a false prophet when you can make an actual sacrifice and gain truth faith in our Father in heaven?

Your false prophet Is currently being railed in the ass by our Lord Kek and Allah is shining Jesus's pig skin boots.

Protestant justears they are "Protest"ing the Catholic church. Both are based on the beliefs and teachings of "men".

Both stem from the works of the apostles and the Old Testament prophets actually.

We can only hope for life.

If nobody understands the teachings, that makes the teachings bad

youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes
and
youtube.com/watch?v=Onp-8CbEc0Y

salam aleikom, brother.

No YOU are deceived. Jesus is not lord. There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. Read the Quran and you will quickly see the Bible pales in comparison

In other terms, Catholics look to priests and pagan rituals for salvation, Protestants will do as Jesus taught and seek God for salvation.

If only you knew how deceived YOU actually are

mate
our book basically says that islam is just a continuation of christianity

Riddle me this, goat fucker;
What do Hiroshima and Mekka have in common?

You are good troll. This thread is quality bait. Kek.

i dont understand this goat fucker thing
"If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him. I (Ikrimah) said: I asked him (Ibn Abbas): What offence can be attributed to the animal/ He replied: I think he (the Prophet) disapproved of its flesh being eaten when such a thing had been done to it."

Don't worry though, you Catholics will be gotten rid of as fast as your asses infiltrated America.

Hello, my Muslim associate. I hope you are well. However, please enjoy Ramadan in your own country and stay the fuck out of the west, which you will find incompatible with your beliefs. Everyone on this planet despises your kind, and wishes for you to be contained in your own bubble.

Also Tupac is alive and making a rap album in Serbia.

This is not a continuation of Christ's teachings, this is a rejection and return to Moses's teachings. This is nothing new at all. You might as well be a fucking kike you little faggot.

>He was a man of outstanding moral character

The only thing outstanding about Muhammad was his cock, which was out and standing when he thought about raping 9 year olds.

Lowest degenerate in history.

That's why Muslims persecute Christians and Jews? That's why Muslims ignore almost everything Christ taught by teaching that God hates unbelievers in Muhammad. That's why Muslims deny that Jesus died on the Cross and his resurrection.

"continuation" of Christianity indeed.

Come and get me. I've been ready for this for years.

I'm calling your bluff.

Hamza bin Laden, son of Osama, threatened revenge against the US for the assassination of his father in an audio release today.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-bin-ladens-son-hamza-threatens-attacks-us/

I don't give a Fuck about what your pig prophet used to mumble in his shit stained beard.
Fuck each and every last one of you psychotic sand mutants.
Amen, habibi, your reckoning will come.

Fine. Meet me in front of St. Stanislaus Catholic Parish, South Bend, Indiana, at noon two Sundays from now.

DEUS VULT BROTHER! Let's drive the goat fuckers and the bible worshippers from the land and show them the real light of Christ.

DO IT!!!!!

He won't do it. I'll be there anyway (it's my parish).

Too bad. I have friends who go there. i would have told them to back you up.

You have friends that go to St. Stanislaus? Yougottabefukkenkiddinme.

>23h drive
Plane is always an option though.

Get there however you want, you won't be needing a return ticket.

>THAT JEW NOSE

To die for the truth would be a blessing.

A shame that you're dying for bullshit then.

Dying for life through love, faith and hope in Jesus Christ.

Come get some or don't. I'm done here.

My bad they go to the Basilica of the Sacred Heart.

Tell them to go to St. Stanislaus. TLM parish, none of the modernism that infests ND as a whole.

PEACE BY UPON YE

Cuckold edge-lord vagina worshipers

This is beyond fedoraism.

Unironic Muslim reporting in

> the only truth

Bullshit. His name wasn't even Christ! It was Yahowsha. Either you've been lied to or are purposely leading people away from God.

bro you're fucking hilarious, thank you

>anatomy of a vagina
>Anus

lmoa u think I'm gonna believe that's real

Give me the TLDR on Sunnis and Shias

diffen.com/difference/Shia_vs_Sunni

i am ready to take the green pill. tellme how to get the virgins.

FUCK OFF ROTHERHAM FAGGOT

Well, the muslims are shit sniffers too... they are pussy-on-a-pedestal tier cucks

>mfw Islam extinct

>ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

Are you going to borrow money from mommy for all that rope you little faggot?

You are worse than a Muslim.