I am better than you

I am Canadian, and that automatically means that I am more superior and intelligent than anyone of any other nationality on this board.

Canadians are the ruling nation on Sup Forums for a REASON.

And the Ausfailians are just jealous of us, they WISH they could be like us. Stupid fucking Ausfailians.

2/10 almost made me chuckle

Day of the blower nears

You're a leaf guy
for moose

get in line faggot

My dick your mouth
=========> O:

Get in line? No, how about you get ON MY LEVEL??????

KAPOW!!!!!!!

>another autistic canadian on pol

This is the worst shit-post I have ever seen, maybe pol/ was right about us.

No I am telling the truth.

Sup Forums is usually wrong, but it's been turning around since Canadians have been ruling it recently.

I used to think like you, then I looked at my state-sanctioned Justin Trudeau watch.

It's telling me I should love islam more

>current year

I keked so hard.
Thank you for making my day, Canuck.

this thread smells like mudslide cum

the various kryptonites of the Torontosaurus rekt

He's right you know
Canadians rule this board

Please be kind to other anons!

>Look ma I got a proxy and think my shitposts will actually ruin an entire country's reputation on an anonymous imageboard
Protip, falseflags only work when it's not obvious that its' a falseflag.

I agréé with you !

It's not a proxy. I am a PROUD Canadian.

>mfw we get ameritards so upset that they concoct unrealistic fantasies about the USA invading Canada (even though their army probably couldn't even handle the snow, kek)

FUCK SHITSTRALIA KILL SHITSTRALIA
ALL SHITSTRALIANS WILL DIE
SYDNEY IS IN NOVA SCOTIA NOT SHITSTRALIA
FUCK SHITSTRALIANS

oh LEL omg JEJ

Canada would completely repel and defeat a U.S. invasion.

Then we would march on our way to the whitehouse. We'd destroy any resistance along the way, then take over the white house, and drape a large Canadian flag over it. Then we'd color it red and white, with a huge leaf in the center.

After that, we'd sweep the rest of the country, utterly dominating Americans under our boot, and then the country formerly known as "The United States of America" will be annexed into Canada.

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;'))

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I edited that gif, I'm cardgum (see bottom right of image).

That' canadian meme magic there friend.

agreedorino, america's military is shit compared to ours on a per man basis

canada's military is far more effective for its size

america couldn't even take vimy ridge lmao they had to call us to do it

Americas "army"

Canada's police
Fun fact: there's actually a negro in this picture, can you spot him?

Canadian athletes

American athlete

:3