HOU: Texans say Hopkins could be game-time call
TEN: DeMarco Murray (knee) sitting again Thursday
ATL: Julio Jones says he's 'good to go' for Sunday
NYG: Giants want Eli to take 'every snap' Sunday
CIN: Joe Mixon (ankle) practicing on Thursday
BUF: McDermott: Gaines 'ready to go' for Week 17
FA: Manziel cleared to sign in Canadian league

Other urls found in this thread:

vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Vikings-Fans-Start-The-Skol-Chant-at-Lambeau/dedac637-5253-4e9d-8d2b-20f343adf3d5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rams will win a playoff game.

>yfw Pats win the Owl again

I wish Sweden bro was here to post the webm of Latvaius Murray cut move against the ravens

J I M M Y

>Not using free weights
Ishygddt

Funny way of spelling Vikings

>AGAIN

Using a machine like this is fine if you know what you're doing and as an accessory to free weights.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, THE JAGS SECONDARY IS OVERRATED, NOT TERRIBLY OVERRATED, BUT ENOUGH TO WARRANT TTHEM AS BAD, THE PASS RUSH IS WHAT IS ALLOWING THEM TO SHUT DOWN OTHER WR CORPS, THEY'RE GOOD ENOUGH TO PICK QUICK PASSES MADE ON HURRIED THROWS, THEYRE AVERAGE BUT THEY GET MAGNIFIED BECAUSE THE GET SO MANY PICKS, LIKE ANY AVERAGE DEFENSE WITH A GOOD PASS RUSH, YOU OLD FUCK

That’s also a weird way of spelling Vikings. Is your brain working correctly?

Catb owl

Why isn't Mason Rudolph considered a high QB prospect?

Holy shit this jags infighting is kek worthy

There is zero chance that the faguars even make it past the first round. They might honestly be the worst team to ever make the playoffs.

who here /draftnik/?

This is what happens when your team loses to a team that’s 5-10

>tfw 3 days to find out if my team makes the playoffs

I don't expect them to, however.

no arm strength and plays in the offense happy Shig12

What team's fan base is the most LOYAL? I would suggest the true kings in the north, the Packers

The Raiders

>Jags beat Tits
>Chargers beat Raiders
>Bills beat Fins
>Chargers win the tiebreaker and get the 6th seed because McDermott benched Tyrod and lost them their game to the Chargers

Would he get fired for that?

>fans boo Hundley on the regular
>loyal

Packers fans are probably right behind the Pats in terms of band wagoners. This season proved so.

>The Raiders
I know Raider Nation is the most tortured but are they really the most loyal fan base, always reppin their Raiders?
>inb4 take off your sweater girl

losing out of the playoffs on a tiebreaker is one of the best positions the Bills have been in in decades

So are the Packers going to have to release Rodgers for breaking the IR rule or do they get a pass?

Can all of these fucking faggots that post the same shit at the start of every thread just fuck off already? You're not funny, you're not original, you are cancer and you need to kindly fuck off elsewhere. Not going to give you faggots a (you) either, you know who you are.

highly unlikely because

1) Beane and McDermott are a team of sorts
2) They have committed to "trusting the promise" and playing the long game
3) Beane hates Tyrod as much as McDermott does

That's a really manly face

NOW I SEE, YOU'RE NOT A REAL JAGS FAN, HOW GODDAMN DARE YOU SAY THAT SECONDARY IS OVERRATED, THEY HAVE 2 SHUTDOWN CBS AND 2 GREAT COVER SAFETIES, THEIR DEFENSE IS ALMOST FULLY COMPLETE, THIS POSSIBLY THE BEST DEFENSE THE JAGUARS HAVE HAD SINCE 98-99, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, I BET YOU'RE A FUCKING DOLPHINS FAG FIRST, GO FUCKING DIE IN SHIT

>b-b-but a-andy r-r-eid c-can't win in the p-post season r-right guys?

The thing is, we have an Elite Offensive Coordinator, who took our team from a slump and reinvigorated our playoff hopes.

Matt Nagy is going to help carry the Chiefs to a superbowl, and Andy Reid can't stop us because he knows it's better this way.

"Heading into December, the Chiefs’ offense was in a tailspin and coach Andy Reid decided to hand play calling to offensive coordinator Matt Nagy. The results have been impressive.

In the four games before Reid gave up play calling, the Chiefs were 1-3 and had averaged 16 points a game and 300 yards a game. In the four games since Reid gave up play calling, the Chiefs are 3-1 and have averaged 29 points a game and 421 yards a game.

Alex Smith has been a major beneficiary of Nagy’s play calling. In the four games before the switch, Smith had a passer rating of 78.7 and there was talk of the Chiefs benching Smith for Patrick Mahomes. Since the switch, Smith has a passer rating of 105.3, and no one is talking about benching him.

And rookie running back Kareem Hunt may have been an even bigger beneficiary of Nagy taking over the offense. After a hot start, Hunt had started to disappear in the middle of the season, with 60 carries for 173 yards, 11 catches for 59 yards, and zero total touchdowns in the four games before Nagy took the reins of the offense. In the four games since Nagy has started calling plays, Hunt has 87 carries for 402 yards and three touchdowns, plus 17 catches for 111 yards and a receiving touchdown.

The Chiefs have now clinched the AFC West and can rest their starters in Week 17 before a home playoff game in the wild card round. They’re in great shape heading into the postseason, thanks in large part to Reid’s wise decision to take a step back."

>Brian Westbrook
>Duce Staley
>Correll Buckhalter

OR

>Jay Ajayi
>LeGarrette Blount
>Corey Clement

Browns. Takes someone special to continue to support a dumpster fire of a team that has been garbage for decades.

lol. you probably spent hundreds on a piece of paper that says you own .00001% of the team

Aaron Rodgers will never be the same, Brett Hundley is a bust and your coach is a doofus.

The Minnesota Vikings are the Kings of the North and will be for the forseeable future

Reid won in the postseason all the time. It was getting over those final two humps that always eluded him.
not even a question, i'd take prime Westbrook over most backs in the league rn

fingers crossed the NFCS does enough damage to eachother that the vikings only face a shell of the playoff caliber team

Westbrook was amazing and the bottom 3 are all memes

No, if we lose out on a tiebreaker then that will be the closest we'll have been to the ploffs since... well, the MCM. Also, even if Tyrod had started in that game we would have been smoked.

This. Look at how many Vikings fans there are in the stands. Oh, why is that? because they're a losing team this year?

vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Vikings-Fans-Start-The-Skol-Chant-at-Lambeau/dedac637-5253-4e9d-8d2b-20f343adf3d5

>Lions can end up picking from anywhere between 13 and 20

jimmy

Jay Cutler!

OH CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH HUH, FACE IT THE TEAM IS OVERRATED AND PROBABLY WON'T WIN THE OWL UNTIL THEY BRING IN A REAL QB, BORTLES IS SHITA AND A WASTE, I'D HONESTLY TAKE CARR OR BRIDGEWATER OVER HIM, THEY DON'T HAVE THE WORST ACCURACY IN THE LEAGUE AND CAN ACTUALLY READ A DEFENSE, YOU DUMB DELUSIONAL FUCKTARD, MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCK AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS BEFORE YOU YELL AT PEOPLE ON A LATVIAN CANOO PAINTING WEBSITE, I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DIE SO WE CAN RID THE WORLD OF SCUM LIKE YPU

>Giants are 0-11 in conference play
>The AFC produced an 0-16 team and saved the NFC from having one of their own

Amazing
inb4
>But there's one game left

Jags = Owl

this thing where Jaguars fans pretend to care about their team by typing in caps is pretty sad

Jags = one and done

my man

Jags = one Owl and done for the season

This guy is sos chad I watched his interview and he made the girl apologize to him without even trying. I hate him

DEREK OW MY BACK CARR IS WORSE THAN TEDDY OW MY KNEE BRIDGEWATER, YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A REAO QB IS AND THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY THAT WATCHES BORTLES, I'D TAKE AARON AND KIRK OVER ANYONE ELSE NOT IN NEW ENGLAND YOU FUCKING E=UNEDUCATED RETARD SPERM

These 2 jasg fans make for good tv, like SKEEEEEYUP

why are you yelling

it's called being a tryhard

Why aren't you yelling?

Browns, followed by Bears.

Wasn't jimmy G in the 2014 draft class too?

AFC:
Whatever the sixth seed is < Jags
Ravens < Chiefs

Chiefs < Pats
Jags > Steelers

Pats < Jags

NFC:
Seahawks < Saints
Panthers < Rams

Rams > Eagles
Saints < Vikes

Vikes > Rams

SUPERB OWL LII:
Vikes > Jags

Lol, no.

>team cuts him 1 week from the end of regular season
>wants to play so he signs with another team, not even in the same division, but fans get butthurt and say he ruined his legacy
>same fans that whine about a dropped pass
Are yinzers the worst?

Alex Smith is Elite!

As much as I'd enjoy that, I feel like it's not going to happen. I'm thinking Saints > Pats/Chiefs

0 rings

Intelligent commentary

>tfw Pats vs Carolina SB rematch ends with Pats kicking ball out of bounds

Raider fans aren't loyal. Their fucking team gear is a cholo fashion accessory.

The Eagles WILL win the Superbowl.

That trip is loyal, he's been shitposting about them for a while now poor bastard

What interview was this?

Carrmaggedon? You'll notice now that his team is completely done for the year, he's vanished. Much like Tiki.

*In 2367

Steve McNair underrated.

fuck Jeff Fisher

Except that he's still here, shitposting about madden and FA, he won't fuck off but his loyalty is to be admired

in the 2017 season

kind of excited to see what Manziel can do in the CFL

Trip back on faggot

Saints, as the saying goes, are domebabbies. Brees deserves another owl, but the NFC is probably the most stacked conference in recent memory. If their momentum continues into next year, I could see them winning it all. Or if the Rams fuck up, the Saints could probably beat the Vikings.

He could seriously be one of the GOAT's if he put his mind to it

I want pants>pats owl for the shitposting

I refuse to believe the Rams are making the superb owl this year

Brady vs. Brees kino owl incoming

Saints couldn’t beat the Vikings. They’ve succumbed to the stupor of having a run game and become pass-lazy. Brees is throwing less and less each game when his RBs are healthy. Vikings have one of the best Run-Ds in the league.

It's just not very often that a QB goes to the CFL that's that young and dynamic

>yfw Jags/Eagles Owl

meant for

>implying I trip
>implying I'm not heterosexual

>yfw Jags/Eagles Owl

>Eagles
>Getting past divisional

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

Seriously, you really think a Foles-led Eagles team, one that can barely beat Carr AT HOME will stand a chance against the Rams, Carolina or New Orleans? LOL
You better fucking pray that Fatlanta or Shittatle memes their way into a divisional against you guys, or else you're 1 and done.

>captcha 4000 Crown

triggered, wow

Worst QB ever to reach the playoffs

i was just making a shitpost guy, calm down lol

>letting the Philadelphia Eagles live inside your head rent-free

Not even worst in Chiefs history

As much as I want to see this happen, I don't think it will.

Rams vs. Tim Brody.

Do college playoff wins mean shit?

what is the endgame for the recent change in officiating?

actually, historically, Alex Smith is pretty much the best QB they've had since the start of the SB Era

This place would be even more of a shitstorm