TRUMP GENERAL - COMEY CIRCUS EDITION

>COMPLETE INTERVIEW: Martha Raddatz Interviewes LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread
RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Michael Flynn on Nuclear Energy in the Middle East
youtube.com/watch?v=eiYjCnbeicw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw
dailywire.com/news/7337/exclusive-dump-trump-rnc-delegate-leader-we-have-daily-wire?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro
nydailynews.com/news/politics/anti-trump-conference-call-1-000-participants-article-1.2680908
breitbart.com/news/australian-surf-spot-reeling-from-spate-of-shark-attacks-49/
washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-reveals-why-he-agreed-to-speak-at-the-gop-convention/article/2595976
imgur.com/a/Dyong
archiveofourown.org/works/2760794?view_adult=true
youtube.com/watch?v=IHFsszg2aOs
youtube.com/watch?v=MpxPwvaHp2o
mysuncoast.com/news/rnc/gov-walker-to-speak-at-republican-national-convention/article_bd776514-46e6-11e6-ad09-4f72c87d561b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first boat

MAGA
A
G
A

I need a brave user to do a social experiment for me. If anyone's interested I'll explain.

REMOVE GLOBALISTS

WHAT THE FUCK IS CRUZ GONNA TALK ABOUT DURING THE CONVENTION? Been so caught up in all the black people habbenings that I haven't really paid attention to this.

Also what's the news on perjury charges for Shilary?

Good evening, folks. MAGA!

I hope this isn't a slow news week, but, after the shitshow that was last week, my gut is telling me that everybody's gonna chill, or at least try to.

MAGA, you beautiful bastard.

Hows everyone doing this evening? I had a rough day.

MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN

What could it possibly be?
I don't have too many friends because of me constantly revealing my power level and spaghetti in public

121 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

Explain

WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK AND TIRED OF WINNING

I want to send up a billion Trump signs up into space so they can travel off to the farthest reaches of the galaxy
Praise be the Emperor's name

have you forgotten that there are no brakes on this train?

I am more bored than I've ever been in my entire life.

What happened, since you implied that we should ask.

Anyone got a link to Trump nightly news?

I got salmonella. I feel like shit.

Alright, someone better tell Trump not to drink the punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw

dailywire.com/news/7337/exclusive-dump-trump-rnc-delegate-leader-we-have-daily-wire?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro

Over the weekend, The Daily Wire had the opportunity to speak with Kendal Unruh, a member of the Colorado Republican delegation to the Republican National Convention. Unruh is also a member of the Rules Committee at the RNC, and a leading advocate for a vote that would unbind the delegates from the candidates to which their state primaries are pledged.

Unruh explained that "28 committee members are required to pass a minority report, which then goes to the convention floor for all delegates to vote on. It then requires a simple majority to pass." She added that she does "have the 28 votes required for the minority report," continuing, "Not everyone who is with us is willing to be public yet, due in part to the threats being made by Trump's campaign and the RNC itself."

tl;dr Jews preempting Castamere with Castamere.

Well its midnight here. Relaxing. Lurking /cfg/.

Yourself user?

Cruz got promoted to speaking?! I heard he was attending but this is new.

Think that it'll be like. Oh, they made up and surefire, surprise, Cruz endorses Trump

he is going to endorse Trump and talk about how they are both True Conservatives™

I need someone to film themselves going into restaurants and not paying for their items, upon being caught, explain to them that much like and undocumented immigrant, you are an unpaying customer and explain to them their prejudice and privilege.

who the fuck is voting for this woman when she is ridiculed and humilated on her own twitter every single time she opens her poisonous mouth?

One month ago 250+ delegates were on a conference call (1,000 people total)

nydailynews.com/news/politics/anti-trump-conference-call-1-000-participants-article-1.2680908

Today's conference call had over 800 delegates
and just ended a couple hours ago....
tweet related.... is this a made up story or something??? why is no one else worried!!

Don't let anybody use the Epstein lie against trump

Trump has distanced himself from the financier, who pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage prostitute. In July, a source close to Trump told Politico that “there was no formal relationship" between the Trump and Epstein. And in January, a Trump spokesman told Gawker that the candidate only knew Epstein because he would occasionally go to the Trump-owned Mar-a-Lago, "the hottest and most luxurious club in Palm Beach.” And Epstein’s former “houseman,” Juan Alessi, testified that while Epstein’s lawyer Alan Dershowitz received massages at the Palm Beach mansion, Trump never did because “he’s got his own spa.” (Dershowitz has in court papers categorically denied any untoward behavior, calling allegations against him “salacious and false.”)

Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.”

Trump flew on Epstein's private jet once to go to New York, but it was while Epstein's brother was present.

In 2009, Trump was subpoenaed in a case against Epstein concerning victim Virginia Roberts. Trump's attorney Alan Garten said that the subpoena "never happened."

Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl, RadarOnline.com has learned.

“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

A source close to Virginia said she learned of Katie’s claims yesterday. “Virginia has never heard of the girl,” the source said.

“It was obvious that Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein’s illicit activity,” an associate of the inevitable GOP nominee told Radar.

You didn't have to ask, but I'll tell.

My grandma's cat died today. She had her for 17.5 years. I bundled her up in her blanket and let grandma hold her in her arms until her cat died in comfort.

im going to watch both conventions this year

i normally DGAF but this year is special

hillary's convention is going to be big and creepy

Trump's is going to be big and patriotic

i can't wait for the debate or for hillary to pull out of the debates so we can meme her to death

breitbart.com/news/australian-surf-spot-reeling-from-spate-of-shark-attacks-49/

IN A LAND DOWN UNDER.

why don't you do it you coward

Guys I'm worried.
>tl;dr i'm a shill

TRUMP BANNED EPSTEIN DONT LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE

SAVE THIS POST TO SHARE WITH HILL-SHILLS WHO WILL INEVITABLY BRING IT UP WHEN YOU MENTION BILL AND EPSTEIN

I am good goy who always rightfully pays for the things I bought with my shekels.

Ok I meant THESE TWEETS

IS THIS FOR REAL

I put out a trashcan fire. My mom with her smelly, volcano person habits, forgot to kill the hot ashes before throwing her ashtray's ashes inro the trash. I came outside to get a soda from my garage-fridge, and twas a fire. I put it out and called her a dumbass. All is alright

Rato always said he'd vote for the nominee, so although a formal endorsement would be cool, it probably wont happen. In actuality, its an endorsement by proxy unless rato shows his ass, which wont happen.

Normal folks will just read it as 'rato gave a speech at Trumps convention'.

Just wanted to see what this would look like. Looks pretty good I think.

but you're still gonna mention byrd for hillary, right

Why not pretend to be illegal and say you didn't know because everything else seems to be free.

imgur an uncensored version?

Surely you didn't actually call her a dumbass right?

She's your own mother.

You answered your own question. Also I don't have dark skin privilege.
The point is to make it go viral and expose the ridiculous narrative that coming into another country to siphon their benefits is somehow not stealing.

washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-reveals-why-he-agreed-to-speak-at-the-gop-convention/article/2595976

>tl;dr: shitty article gives no insight as to why Cruz is speaking, but confirms he is speaking.
>"Whether Cruz will appear sympathetic to Trump at the convention is yet unknown, but the senator insisted his attendance comes as a result of the obligation he felt to his delegates and supporters."

THE DELEGATES

So what, are they going to start hunting and killing sharks in revenge? Thousands of sharks are killed each year and even more are hunted then mutilated when those sharks didn't do nothing wrong. Not all sharks are killers!

Also pretty decent but I would not pass as a Mexican.

RON PAUL FOR VP

SCREENCAP THIS

Byrd and Hillary were always on good terms.

I love this painting so much.

>ANTS EVERYWHERE
Twatter search '#freethedelegates'. They had a conference call tonight. Deace and Amanda Carpenter loved it.

AND DONT FORGET TO DO PIC RELATED. :^)

Shit, If my cat died, I'd probably tell her to get fucked in hell, while i am crying like a beaten whore

the delegates are bound on the first ballot no matter how much they bitch and moan.

sore loser laws and the passed state deadlines mean any other candidate is DOA

Oh yeeeaaah they ALL pledged to back the nominee.
What, only Carson and Christie were the 2 out of the 16 right?

I'd prefer Rand. Ron is just grumpy and hates Trump.

and he disavowed the klan in the 50's and has constantly talked about how wrong he was

Why do some of my fellow anons post dumb misinformed garbage, and then proceed to have an ignorant sulking circlejerk about "MUH WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT" ?

Grow the fuck up, pull your head out of your ass, and educate yourself before you post your dumb shit.

I just watched the whole 4 hour Comey hearing.

Essentially what Comey said was there was obviously alot of negligence, and she was blatantly careless, but it would be impossible to prosecute Hillary for gross negligence because it's a really vague term, and only one other person in 99 years since that statute has existed has been prosecuted under it, and that was for espionage, so he finds it highly unlikely that any prosecutor will make the 2nd case in 100 years against Clinton over mishandling servers and data.

I mean for fucks sake, Comey even said that if someone did that same thing in the FBI they would get disciplined, and that even though its unlikely hillary clinton can be prosecuted for gross negligence, she is still able to be prosecuted for Perjury, considering she lied to congress under oath (same thing Billy got impeached for)

Kill yourself OP.

Comey is an apolitical, respectable man who has been registered republican his entire adult life and has served our country for years.

desu, senpai, (everyone will disagree with me on this), I would be perfectly fine with lying el rato as VP. I still remember the good ole days when he shook hands with DAHNALD during the debates. Rato seemed to be a much happier man back then...

are you saying they actually can't change the rules at all and are just lying about it?

>"over 800 delegates" are on this #NeverTrump nomination-stealing plan
>the other three faggots who dropped out had a bit over 800 delegates

it sounds like nothing to me desu

M E M E
A
G
I
C

*an

>the delegates are bound on the first ballot no matter how much they bitch and moan.
Exactly. Whats the point of voting then? Huge mounds are forming over Arlington National Cemetery while this bullshit goes on.

You call that meme magic?

shut up cuck

comey got where he is by sucking political cock, and thats all hes doing here

They are NOT bound if they change the rules at the committee this week
unlikely but possible

Nothing will actually happen.

These people are cowards. They will fall in line like everyone else. If there's any demonstration, they'll be quickly booed down and ridiculed.Trump has so obviously won the nomination, nobody has time for these bone-headed contrarian fags anymore.

Praise Kek.

Only Lindsey, Jeb, Carly and maybe cuck Walker wont cast the vote for Trump. Where the fuck is Kasich at these days? He was passing DUDE WEED laws last I saw.

do you have any actual arguments or facts to support your claim?

Walker is going to endorse and speak at the convention apparently.

Comeys not even registered anymore you dumb fuckin shill

>Where the fuck is Kasich at these days?
he's at a lonely buffet line somewhere, remembering the days when he could until his stomach explodes on Soros' dime, all the while surrounded by adoring reporters dying to document his every thought

I hugged her and told her to be careful afterwards.
imgur.com/a/Dyong
now read this story i did not write..y-you degenerate!
archiveofourown.org/works/2760794?view_adult=true

I should read this on my flight home, thanks Texanon.

Trump ass reamed him so hard he's went Libertarian and starting passing weed bills.

Can men be on the SCHLONGED list also?

I hate to be this annoying guy, but source?

Hey /TrumpGen/

Looking for a Trump related YouTube video - hoping someone can help me out.

The video is just Trump in a car with a e s t h e t i c music playing in the background. I think Baron is sitting in the passenger's seat.

Anyone have the link?

>imgur.com/a/Dyong

well we have been prepping for civil war for decades.

while peace is preferable these cucks stealing the nom. the alternative is pic related

Last I heard John Kasich was holed up in a Golden Corral and greazin through the pickle pantry.
What about that loser who's threatening to switch out of the gop because of Don. What's his face. Graham right.

You could have some free tendies though.

donald drives barron rides

these? same music, different backdrops
youtube.com/watch?v=IHFsszg2aOs
youtube.com/watch?v=MpxPwvaHp2o

JEB! for VP

Here ya go bud
mysuncoast.com/news/rnc/gov-walker-to-speak-at-republican-national-convention/article_bd776514-46e6-11e6-ad09-4f72c87d561b.html

Here's the template for anyone who wants.

That's a lot of loli

High level insider here.

Question session is open.

Hey guys I'm going to some Asian heritage pride convention tomorrow and I'm going to wear my MAGA hat so I want to make sure I know all my words correctly;

Chink, slope - Chinese
Nip, Jap - Japanese
Gook - Vietnamese
Egghead - Korean
Dog eater - Pretty much all of them

Do I have them right? Any more you guys can think of?

Oh yeah, Tiny Lindsey. My proud state Senator. Kill me please. He loves the Hillary military paycheck cock.

How many bodies will Manafort send to the bottom of Lake Erie?