Tfw old enough to realize Harris' character was in the right all along while Cage and Connery were just asshole...

>tfw old enough to realize Harris' character was in the right all along while Cage and Connery were just asshole government lackeys

Jesus Christ... I didn't ask for this red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4O5LccxCDo
youtube.com/watch?v=bYuZX7swc5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is NOT combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir. Personally, I think you're a fucking idiot.

>hurr he actually meant to kill them all

youtube.com/watch?v=T4O5LccxCDo

such kino

>threatening to gas san francisco with VX
>never planning to actually go through with it
the general was a cuck and his men who betrayed him were the real heroes

This intro scene is fucking amazing. Another personal favorite is when Harris and Connery are having a talk-to-talk.

Why did they care so much about getting Big Boss' body?

muh soldier genes

youtube.com/watch?v=bYuZX7swc5Y

>I CANNOT GIVE THAT ORDER

Man this movie was good. Good shit.

>"your unit is covered from an elevated position commander"

fuckin high ground wins again

How old were you when you realised that if the door opened from the inside there was never a reason for Connery to crawl through the furnace in the first place?

is that dr. cox

>directed by Michael Bay

how many of you niggers actually knew this

all of us?

The Rock and especially the first Bad Boys are top tier 90s/bay kino

Who the hell didn't know that? Bay was the biggest blockbuster director of the late 90's. His name was plastered on everywhere.

it's not exactly a secret.

you're an idiot

>itt: genuinely sympathetic villains

>a based movie made by a based director
gee whiz

Bay films only turned to shit after the prevalence of CGI and his over reliance on it. He's a solid action director otherwise.

Is that Dr Cox?....

Yeah John McGinley
He was also in Platoon

>AND THE WORLD JUST FUCKING WATCHED

Are recon Marines really trained to do illegal operations like killing 400 chinamen?

And Sesevenen too.

That's Delta force and the Rangers, more so Delta though.

Bay wasn't always shit, kid

so recon marines arent really ninjas IRL?

implying destroying San Francisco wouldn't be a good thing for USA

Taking an airport in Irak is pretty fucking ninja imho.

>christ he's got his fucking bayonet out

The film was kino, but Hummel's motive for taking the city/tourists hostage was honestly retarded. He caused all of that chaos because he wanted a measly $100 million fucking dollars? There are easier ways to get $100 million. Shit, he probably could have used all of those Recon Marines to start some type of charity foundation. If they were willing to join him for some incredibly complex terrorist suicide mission, they probably would have been down to make some fundraising phone calls. The Wounded Warror Project donates over $250 million a year, and that's just one charity. There are also charities speficically for the Recon Marine/SOCOM types, such as the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. Additionally, he could have used his pull/connections as a Brigadier General to make some noise in Washington and try to get some media attention for his cause. If none of that worked, he probably could have just encouraged all of his Force Recon buddies to go out and start businesses so they can generate some cash to donate to these fallen Marines' families. With the level of dedication that they all had, I'm guessing at least a few of them would figure out a way to make some solid cash. I'm just saying, potentially killing millions of people in the worst terrorist attack in human history seems like bizarre first choice to solve the problem which he had. Had those missiles gone off, the Recon Marines would likely be disbanded and forever be known as one of the most evil organizations in history (much like the Nazis etc). Is that really what he was going for?

literally everyone

45 years old
thanks user for pointing that out.

>tfw

>Se7en

What are you on about?

Well, force recon did MARSOCs job before MARSOC was MARSOC.

Everyone not from reddit

the actual pill is realising that Konig is the hero of EatG.

WHAT IS VIOLENCE?

>hired gun
>good guy

no