Mfw The Temple of Doom isn't his favorite Indy movie

>mfw The Temple of Doom isn't his favorite Indy movie

It was when I was a kid.

I think I love all three equally now.

Actually it is my favorite one and I get confused when people say it's the worst.

>two hours of some bitch screaming
pass

Except it is

I liked that the natives were kind of my religion.

With all the volcano and demon god worshiping.

Best of the three.

So in that case, Batman 1989 is a bad movie because there is a woman who screams so much throughout?

why is it the heart scene in doom messes with me more than the melting in raiders

It's a close second to raiders

Are you a Yazidi? People call them devil worshippers (mainly because they don't believe in lust being evil). I forgot what they belief but it sounds similar to the natives in Temple of Doom (not the evil guys but the peaceful villagers).

Because the thought of being sent to your death with no heart would be creepy

I just watched it the other night. This movie is fucking dark. I think the reason it is contentious to declare as the favorite is because of Willie, rather than the dark tone though.

>This movie is fucking dark.
It shouldn't have been rated PG but back then there was no PG 13 rating and somehow Lucas and Spielberg got past the board of classification.

>that scene when Indy is becoming possessed and you hear him whining and crying
Absolutely terrifying.

it's terrible and incredibly stupid. sorry ford got dissingterry, but it's only remarkable it's visuals and a handful of memorable scenes

It was as if David Lynch appeared on the film set and Spielberg was like "Hey can you film this dark cave scene?"

*blocks your path*

>got dissingterry
Got what?

>trying to make sense of a troll comment
don't bother

the reason for contention is because of the rotten tomatoes review, easily. Willie is annoying, but indiana deals with it in his way. Her character was on purpose

I always thought Willie was perfect for the movie. I can't imagine this story being as good with a woman like Marion Ravenwood or Else Schneider in her place. It had to be some panicky city girl to work.

Why did Indy decide to bang her then at the end? Was it because he was far out in the wilderness and was desperate? You can tell he dropped her pretty quick since Temple is a prequel to Raiders.

He probably thought she looked incredibly bangable in that 3rd act outfit she wore

Elsa was best girl

What was the meaning of this frame?

Yea indiana jones is almost like James bond in a way, its realistically how a girl like willie would've reacted, you can't say the acting was bad

That butt is

My god she has aged so gracefully. Spielberg was right to marry her.

mfw a Jew is able to spot great aging genes

i couldnt remember how to spell the condition where you piss out your ass until you die, but my comment was quite serious

hmm

Batman 1989 is a bad movie in addition to the bitch screaming throughout

Are these reshoots or did they get Ford to put the outfit back on and do some photo shoots?

First picture looks like a photo shoot because of the lighting.

>Marion was a major cutie
>Elsa was a sexy charming blonde
>Willie was average and annoying as fuck

Spielberg chose poorly.

>mfw people complained about sideshow's 12 inch figure of Indy not having dirty clothing like he did in the movie
Did they bother to look up photographs from the movie set? Sideshow probably based it off those and besides, better to buy clean clothing and do your own customization.

Marion and Elsa look to be too dominating whilst Willie needs a man to tell her to be quiet.

What?
First one is a pic they took in-between shots and the second one is a screenshot from the movie.

Who else toy collector here? I am gonna buy this figure cos I love Temple and love that you can pose Indy without the hat.

It's my personal favorite, but I can understand people preferring Raiders or Last Crusade. That said, people who think Temple is mediocre, or even bad, have garbage taste.

How come The Infernal Machine has the same Indy Temple pose? Never in the game does his shirt get ripped from what I remember.

it was a great effect for the time and still looks pretty good

their lives would have been incompatable

Batman 1989 is a better movie than any Batman movie that came after it.

He's like James Bond, he fucks bitches on his adventures, he doesn't get tied down and starts families with them.

no

Last Crusade has always been my personal favorite, but it's pretty close on the whole.

They're all good except that abortion of a fourth film.

>People bitched about the fridge nuke scene
>People don't complain about the raft from a plane onto a mountainside

What are you talking about? There is no 4th and there never will be. Harrison is too old.

The opening of ToD is really forgettable is why. There is no nuclear blast

I liked both those scenes.

fuck you Harrison did a lot of his own stunts on Indy 4 and I love it

Indy 4? There is no 4th.

>It's an Indy punctures his raft on some sharp rocks episode

Short Round spinoff when?

>yfw indy 5 comes out next year

for Indy 5 hopefully

it's coming out on 2019, 19 July to be exact.

How badly can disney fuck up Indy anons?

this would've been a great callback if they did it right

By not having Lucas on board to help write the script.

>Indy gets in back seat of a taxi
>Driver turns around
>OKAY DOCTOR JONES
>Indy gets the scare of his life
>Wllie appears from passenger's seat
>"WE FINALLY FOUND YOU INDY. HOW HAS YOUR LIFE BEEN?"
>Indy gets out of car as he tries to run away
Would it be kino?

FUND IT

Harrison will be upstaged by a spunky female protege, and made to look old and antiquated, and he'll put up with it because he's been phoning it in for 30 years and has lost the capacity to give a shit.

Why can't they just use a storyline from one of the Indiana Jones games and just change it a bit to suit his age?

Just do what Disney did with TFA where they took bits of the SW games and combinded them.

I'd rather that then them trying to do something original and making Ford not a main character due to his age and getting some young girl or guy to do stunts and be the adventurous one while Ford just watches in background - not my type of Indy movie.

he'll probably be chasing after the ark again except this time they've placed it in a bigger box and they'll have neo nazi's instead of real ones and a plucky young girl who knows more than indy about archaeology and becomes an expert with a whip straight after picking it up.

>Indy wakes up in San Francisco
>starts wondering the streets
>everything has this weird vibe
>he crosses the street and nearly gets hit by a taxi
>an Asian taxi driver appears and starts shouting at him
>old Indiana is shocked "Short Round?"
>another Asian gets out from the backseat of the taxi
>now that's a 40 year old Short Round
>"Das racist, Mista Jones" he says
>Indy gets shot down on the street by the Jap police
>it's a "Man in the High Castle" scenario in which America lost WWII
>a short directed by M. Night "the new Spielberg" Shayamalan

kill yourself reddit

I hope your mother gets cancer.

?

bump

harrison ford is like 76, did you watch the force awakens? remember the rathtars scene? that's how bad it's gonna be (mainly because of his age).

He did a tone of his own stunts back in 2008. I saved a webm of him running and jumping in Indy 4 but can't find it but it's true... all of it.

But that was almost 10 years ago so hopefully he still is that energetic.

PART TIME

10 years and a couple of plane crashes later, he's still fit for his age but this movie is a fucking mistake.

KALIMA
SHOPTIDAY

>tfw no chilled monkey brain for desert

no it's not. Harrison respects Indy the most and loves playing him (compared to Han who he never seemed to have a passion for).

Pretty sure I already mentioned this in another Indy thread but how great would it be to get a remake trilogy with three new stories and Bradly Cooper staring as the new Indiana and having Harrison star as a Connery-esc side kick for the first film?
I think Cooper could totally pull it off better than anyone else, and its a real shame all the redditors only want Chris Pratt just because hes in fucking everything now.

I don't want anyone else to play Indy

that sounds like fucking shit

Look kid. I've loved Indy my entire life and I can understand him not wanting the series to end with kotcs but it's going to be shit.

It's going to be an 8/10 adventure film. Screen cap this

kill yourself

>No studio will never leave anything that is good alone for the rest of time

Fortune and glory, kid, hopefully, but I very much doubt it.

The Last Crusade had a perfect ending. Why did they have to fuck it up with aliens REEEEE

>he thinks KOTCS is Ford's first appearance back as Indy after Crusade
No he was in a tv show in the 90's as a cameo and the video game The Infernal Machine is basically a sequel to Crusade, taking place in 1947

The Aliens plot was perfect though.

What? Did you actually want Indy to come face to face with God of the universe?

The ancient aliens theory isn't new. It's existed since 12,000 years ago

>mfw have to wait 1 year for a trailer for Indiana Jones 5
Too long to wait. I just hope they don't do too much CGI, don't have too much gloom filter effects and that Ford is the main character and not a sidekick. I don't want any young girl or guy.

how old are you user?

>doesn't like Indy 4

are you that fucking tard that tried to start that thread again?

>how old are you user?
22. Why? I love Indiana Jones and still got my VHS collection where it states that Temple is a prequel.

To be perfectly honest I love the 50s feeling and I don't mind old Ford

BUT WHY? It was a perfect trilogy. I know it's because of muh shekels but this shouldn't be allowed

>tried to start that thread again?
I've only posted about Harrison Ford in the Young Indiana Jones show once.

Also more people need to know.

btw how is your evening going btw? You seem to be on Sup Forums a lot.

Again: because Harrison Ford loves playing as Indiana Jones and why can't he keep going?

I just want a good practical effects adventure flick and I hope Disney can do that for me.

Indy 4 wasn't that bad. It just needed to get rid of the CGI monkey stuff, Mutt swinging on the trees otherwise I loved the opening scene and warehouse fight.

Imagine if Indy 5's plot is about Ford finding out that he can resurrect the dead and then goes on a journey to get special artifacts that when placed over someone's grave or body, they come back alive. The end of the movie has Sean Connery coming back. Indy 6 then is Connery and Ford back together like Crusade times
I'd cry with excitement if this happened but Connery is probably way too old to do any more films.

>Crystal Skull was 9 years ago

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I unironically like Last Crusade the most, though I ain't claiming it's the best.

I know you think you're informing people but you're just constantly exposing what a youngfag you are, please stop for both of our benefits. I implore you.

Why not? It is.