Can someone please explain to me, why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

Can someone please explain to me, why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Donald Trump is pretty good

The jews wont allow it

Can someone explain how Krager is still allowed to post even though he has a bigger pedo history than Kaiji or that "lgl" guy?

how does nobody notice or care that he's doing all that shit

every time

Thought that was the one where the dude sniffs the chair after the girl gets up and leaves.

Because they all have autism and know how he feels

That's a good question user

To be funny you need a certain level of intelligence and self-awareness. Rednecks don't have that. They do have the low-brow humor tho, fart jokes, etc.

nick dipaulo, colin quinn, norm macdonald

Jeff Foxworthy

Literally who

>why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

Because Hollywood and big business (thus politics) is ran by Jews. To be right wing outside politics or late into an establish celeb career is suicide.

Can you explain why comedians aren't funny?

What's going on here?

I think that when you're a young comedian you're only really concerned with improving your career and following the status quo. So when writers/comedians get older they take their cynical eye towards politics and realize the naivety of young liberals

Milo Yiannopoulos is hilarious

Autism

>ran

Try run, buddy.

this one?

Sam Hyde's migrant crisis bit is incredible and essential
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

same with Privileged White Male Triggers Oppressed Victims set
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

I start each morning laughing at my breakfast.

Jesus Christ Sam just give up already

How about the Ace man?

TbH I would have sniffed her cleavage

Because when you say right wing, you assume far right ultra conservative retard.
And when you say left wing, you assume far left ultra liberal retard.
When in reality, most comedians are neither. Sure, a lot of comedians have left leaning views but they also say shit that would piss off the majority of ultra liberal dickheads.
Louis CK openly says nigger and talks about some of the most depraved shit yet here he's considered a liberal cuck. Funny that.

Yeah it's hilarious how that faggot's career fell off a cliff. I look forward to watching interviews of him looking remorseful in a hospice riddled with aids.

>open grub here

I can't imagine how awful that must look & taste.

The republican party is enough of a joke already

this pretty much sums it up

????

He's obviously picking up something that's on the ground. Saying he's "sniffing the seat" is some pretty bullshit reaching.

Actually, the event that you think killed his career, launched him into stardom. You think Kim Kardashian sucking Ray J's dick killed her career? No. More people know who he is now, which is really all that matters in today's ADHD society.

I fucking hate nerds. That whole room probably smelled like poop and old jizz

haha yeah j-just picking up my water under the seat haha *sniiiiiiiiiiiif*

clearly just a cover for the stealth sniff

FOUND THE SEAT SNIFFER

most right wing humor is punching down and that makes people uncomfortable.

Because horseshoe theory makes you guys think that everyones out to get you. 10% of people are fighting another 10% of people and both are convinced that everyone is either on their side or literally satan while the remaining 80% looks at both sides and hates them both for obstructing everything they can and spreading disinformation.

Why would a comedian try to appeal to the 10% on either side that 80% of the population despises when they could write jokes that actually spread their audience instead of shrinking it and making people hate them?

Every partisan comic experiences a backlash that inevitably ends with them in trouble, and that is easily avoided by not alienating half of the country to make a joke about "the libtards" or "drumpfkin"

They wouldn't have any means to move up in comedy. It's controlled by the left like all media. See: Sam Hyde.

>NO FUN ALLOWED

are you the seat sniffer by any chance?

Bill Burr is Sup Forums lite.

Jim Norton voted for Trump.

Norton is beta nu-male incarnate. He enjoys cuckold (in real life) and trannies.

Bill Burr is the fakest conservative ever. Just because he's not a total fag doesn't mean he doesn't lean left.

there are no funny comedians PERIOD

>tfw got range banned the last time I posted that webm :(

there are no funny living comedians PERIOD*

RIP kaufman and hedberg

all these guys are right wingers

Evading your ban will result in a permanent one.

Because you dont have a clue on what a conservative comedian is.

What is the answer to Colbert, Kimmel and Pale Nigger?

Alex Jones.

99% of people who watches Alex Jones dont actually believe his shit. They just think is funny. Is LITERALLY the same shtick of Colbert old show

Now, why the lib entertainment is 100% mainstream and the conservative one is on youtube, well, that really activates my almonds

>posting those 2
Never cared for Hedberg much. Respect him though. I would say the greats are Richard Pryor and George Carlin.

that is amazing

holy shit, this. Also that comic is so retarded

Do yourself a favour user and watch them, start with Nick and end with Colin

Norm is the only one there worth mentioning and even then he deliberately doesn't go political

I hope this is bait, they are the two most referenced "influences" among comedians

either way, Pryor >>>>>>>>>>> carlin

Troll thread sage report

>Can someone please explain to me, why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

So there are a couple of reasons for this.

The biggest reason is that the greatest source of comedy is "punching up", a king tripping and falling down some stairs is funnier than a poor person tripping and falling down stairs because kings are supposed to be powerful, capable figures and having something bad happen to a king is shocking and can elicit a humorous response, whereas a poor person falling down stairs is just a bad thing happening to a person who had bad things happen to them constantly. Hard-right people tend to be authoritarians who value order and place a lot of respect for power and people at the top of the food chain so that kind of thing isn't funny to them so they wouldn't think to joke about it. They value tradition and order, so anything that mocks it is seen as a threat so it's immediately off the table which eliminates a lot of joke material. You see this a lot when you ask a hard-right person to tell a joke and it's always some cringy shit about "what happened to the poor dumb nigger that stuck is x in a y?" etc... They only now how to punch down.

The second part is perspective. The right wing in america fucking hates the left wing, like loathes it to the point where they view liberals as a legit menace to society and if it were legal to kill people they would kill the shit out of liberals. From their point of view liberals are actively undermining the country, corrupting and ruining future generations, and essentially through sheer malice or pure ignorance spreading lies that damage people permanently. The left views the right as unintelligent and uninformed, maybe a bit backwards and stupid but nothing more. It's easier for a person on the left to make light of politics, a person on the right views politics as a daily struggle for the future of the country and not a laughing matter.

i though chris farley was dead. he is right there in the middle standing next to adam and norm

Just because they were seminal doesn't mean they perfected the craft.

>comedians aren't Sup Forums related
kys

thats kevin farley

>a person on the right views politics as a daily struggle for the future of the country and not a laughing matter.

*goes on histrionic tirade about how the failure of the latest half-assed effort to reduce global warming will kill us all*

Norm's a good guy, Actually someone post the video of him on the View. That was the only right-wing comedy kino I can think of.

The right really has anger problems.

that whole faggotry of "punching up/down" is so fucking retarded

If a see you, a clearly sexually frustrated, proto-sjw poor cuck of man falling off the stairs I would fucking laugh so hard. Comedy is full of losers having even harder times. Wtf was Chaplin, you ignorant asshole?

>the right has anger issues
>meanwhile the left is still having riots

you need a firm grip on reality before you can be funny

Idk this was pretty funny

>99% of people who watches Alex Jones dont actually believe his shit. They just think is funny. Is LITERALLY the same shtick of Colbert old show

whoa.jpg

It's frustrating watching an animal killing itself, when only a little intervention would fix everything. But it must be willing to accept the help.

For the same reason that there aren't any funny left wing comedies.

>that whole faggotry of "punching up/down" is so fucking retarded

Absolutely. When did comedy got with the job of saving the world and became literal social justice warriors? I just want to laugh man

>The left views the right as unintelligent and uninformed, maybe a bit backwards and stupid but nothing more.

Yeah, let's just ignore the left's total freakout and their unhealthy hateful obsession with Trump.

Sup Forums is funny

they memed an unworthy candidate into the white house

i'd argue right wing comedy is currently the only good comedy. The left is just constantly doing damage control.

Career won't get off the ground if you aren't allowed to have one
>see World Peace

congratz on the bait. Youre a fucking faggot but cant argue to those (you)s

Milo is another example of that

Because the Left cannot reconcile its innate anti-authority attitude with the fact that it has become the same authority that it intrinsically loathes, so they have to invent this fantasy that it's still the '50s and they're edgy subversives "shaking up the system" instead of rebels for the status quo

because making jokes about how much you hate poor people and minorities isnt funny

SAVAGE

>they memed an unworthy candidate into the white house

Nah, the DNC lost the election the second they nominated clinton. Trump just rode the "red voters," people who've been party voting since reagan, straight into the white house.

who is this semen demon and is she latina?

Needs a new shtick
DADDY BLACK COCK CHOKE ME SO CALLED TOLERANT LEFT IM NOT A VICTIM MANBOY LOVE WAIT I AM A VICTIM DICKS LOL GAY FAAAAAAG I WOULD KNOW CUZ MY BLACK MAN IS WAITING IN MY HOTEL ROOM x1000

So glad Sup Forums didn't defend that shitstain

Truth

But it fucking is, user, MSM is just too coward to greenlight projects like that. The closest thing we got to sth like that was South Park

This, punk-ass leftists memed themselves.

Why is Sup Forums the fastest board on this site?
Why is this thread the fastest one on Sup Forums?

You might not like the comedy but your peers have spoken against you

Pale Nigger?

>The left views the right as unintelligent and uninformed, maybe a bit backwards and stupid but nothing more.

This whole post is awful, but this is the worst part by far.

There are exceptions but considering most on the right view most on the left as baby murdering degenerates who only stop buttfucking each other long enough to open the gate to illegal immigrants it isn't hard to see the difference in tone.
Nah, they just are more passionate about their positions, liberals tend to do the detached smugness thing more.
Punching up/down is one of the core components of comedy, you can punch down once in awhile, but if you do it too much you're seen as a spiteful bully, and Chaplin isn't a great example, he was pure slapstick.
The left is young, if the right wasn't filled to the brim with AARP card holders you'd see more riots.
In their defense Trump isn't exactly extending an olive branch, the right is gleeful that he's trolling lefties so hard.
>80566769
>congratz on the bait. Youre a fucking faggot but cant argue to those (you)s

Fite me nigga

>be an idiot manchild who posts pro-white nationalist material on public website
>tv show gets canned because your lack of knowledge on Fortune 500 providers who are trying to avoid PR disaster due to your antics
>blame "DA JOOZ"
It's past your bedtime Sammy boy

>Punching up/down is one of the core components of comedy

says fucking who, your tumblr account??

kys faggot

Not him but that part is the most true.

>Guy on the Right: "Uh I don't know uh why you're talking to me icky girl please stop, uhh.."

>Girl: "Uh, I guess I'll leave now then, loser"

>Guy on the Right: *just silently gets up and starts following her like a creep*

>Guy on the Left: "MMMM SNARF NUM NURMM MMMM LICK NUMNUMNUMMM MMMMMMM"

>There are exceptions

As the histrionics over Trump's campaign and presidency shows there really isn't

>Punching up/down is one of the core components of comedy

As I said user, it's not the '50s anymore, liberalism pretty much won the culture wars, you're the authority now

This so much.

Some of the most famous comedy characters are literal losers who fail even harder.

That faggot which I wont (you) is so full of shit. He is already backpedalling that Chaplin doesnt count. Who was George Constanza you mongo?

Because you faggots are still laughing at "Black people steal bikes" and "Muslims rape sheep" while the rest of society got tired of hearing the same joke 800 times by the time they turned 14.

Seriously name one new joke the right has come up with that isn't some variation of " x are bad people" or "haha I was mean to someone"

Comedy is anti-authority & anarchic. See the Marx Bros., 3 Stooges, etc. All the way to SNL, Will Ferrell, Ferris Bueller, MASH, name any successful comedy. Anti-authority.

Right-wingers are authoritarian humorless angry repressed killers. That's funny. You can't make a funny connection with an audience when the audience is not laughing with you.

>not him

You are a sad attempt of a man, kid

They aren't allowed. Larry miller was the last popular comedian to be allowed and he had to use the excuse of 9/11 to stay relevant after saying he became republican.