Holy FUCK the drop in quality from the first season is awful. How do they fuck up this bad...

Holy FUCK the drop in quality from the first season is awful. How do they fuck up this bad. I'm two episodes in and want to drop it. Does it get better?

only further downhill with each episode friendo

Fuck it. I'm just going to power through it with this six pack.

Its starting to get formulaic. They get in a fight in the episode, they resolve it. Repeat.

It's still comfy and better than a lot young adult romance shows though

ya comfy if you're a cuck

Too intelligent to fall for their tricks. Still an enjoyable show

I didn't hate this season but I think it's a bit stupid to characterize Mickey as a fuck machine who doesn't give a shit about the persons feelings that she may hurt.

The fights between Gus & Mickey got really repetitive too.

It's about the same quality, except this season they are both even more unlikable.

This season has more Bertie so im ok with it

fuck i got quints not bad

eh episode 1, OK middle episodes, last episode rushed. also a weird sequence that shouldn't have made it out of the editing room.

stop watching a show for females

There is not a different retard

he gets fucking cucked... just like real life...

:/

i wanna move to la

I want to ____ Mickey

>How do they fuck up this bad

Seems like the guy realized he could just write himself making out with his sexy co-star all the time so he did.

The last few episodes are better, imo. Still not as good as season 1.

help

and get in with based bertie

cucked her
Bertie is the real deal

no, stay! bad dog!

Fuck you. Regressive nigger

Is that Todd Howard?

I've been forcing myself to watch it for bertie scenes but it's really hard, the dialogue is so bad in places I have to turn it off and go back later

Somebody just needs to give claudia o'doherty her own show, she's always the best part of whatever shitty thing she's in

deleted both s1 and s2 this is boring shit

>confirm you're in a relationship literally saying "this is the only girl I fuck" and "this is the only guy I fuck"
>fuck a guy
>dont tell him about it
>tell him you want to be in a relationship where you dont fuck anyone else