Name one thing this man has done wrong. I don't think you fucking can

Name one thing this man has done wrong. I don't think you fucking can.

Other urls found in this thread:

trudeaumetre.ca/
globalnews.ca/news/2690570/trudeau-criticized-for-refusing-international-help-for-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-fire-south-africa-1.3605976
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/06/09/fort-mcmurray-fire_n_10379626.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/cannabis-toronto-raids-vancouver-legal-1.3607305
scribd.com/document/317231136/NB-Anglo-SB-FOI-Refugees-Watermarked
cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-application-changes-may-1-1.3561511
ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851
thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

FUCKING

if you do anything at all, they win

FUCKING

FAG

If you,... too late, they already one.

>current year
>perpetuating dynastic politics in a liberal democracy
>confirmation biasing the shit out of brainwashed millenials with race garbage
>spies on public
>no foreign policy experience, basically lending himself to NAFTA and US puppeteers

>Name one thing this man has done wrong.

Existing.

>done wrong
He didn't left Canada.

>left a town to burn to wild fire for over 2 weeks while 90,000 people were displaced. Actively refused US and RUS aide and instead of sending help from canada's own rescue services, they hired south africans to come all the way from south africa to put out the fires. Turns out there was a wage dispute, the south africans got sent home having put out no fires.
>the entire town burned completely

What did he mean by this?

>also claimed that if you defeat your enemies they somehow win.

$20 on Steam only nets me 5 Mann Co. keys instead of 8 because of this fucker trying to ensure that refugees have good lives. Fuck him.

>not legalizing muh weed
>not reforming the shitty political system we have
>slashing the military budget
>inviting foreigners into our cities

Gee I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

Nepotism at its fucking finest

Thats probably Iran though

He does nothing... besides trying to show off a good image of himself to some people.

He was born.

He's the PM

being born

Vancouver.

Promote millionaire migration and make an entire city unaffordable for locals. Good work, I bet you felt so good about your migration policy, but how are you justifying their 1$ tax statements?

Is turning Canada into a Brazil by 2020.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

Justin "Mr. 39% of the vote" Trudeau.

Has he even done anything at all? So far all I remember him doing is promising legal weed but getting told no by the UN (and for some bizarre reason he listens to the UN) elbowing a lady in Parliament, and just generally saying really stupid things whenever he gets the chance.

What policies has he actually fathered?

>left a town to burn to wild fire for over 2 weeks while 90,000 people were displaced

NO HE DIDN'T.

Sent out pleasent little SJW tweets while half your country was on fire

DUDE

trudeaumetre.ca/

Fuck off leaf.

Slashed our already pitiful military budget and spent the money on importing refugees and useless "family reunification" immigrants (while cutting the budget for immigrants with actual useful skills) and handouts to poor countries.

globalnews.ca/news/2690570/trudeau-criticized-for-refusing-international-help-for-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/
>PM refuses foreign aid

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-fire-south-africa-1.3605976
>gubmint hires south africans

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/06/09/fort-mcmurray-fire_n_10379626.html
>african fire fighters on strike, sent home putting out no fires

spending tons of money on helping countries in africa with climate change, taking in refugees, supports blm, the wage gap myth, puts sjw checklists over meritocracy in high federal positions

I can go to Canada and get it on with all the dogs I want.

have those negroes put out the fire? How many ran off?

Being a alpha cuckold.

You claim that our government did nothing for two weeks. People were fighting the fires from day one.

They didn't put out any fires, they complained about pay then got sent home

>The guy is a total cuck
>he takes the stereotype of apologist canadians to an unprecedented level
>his wife is a SJW
>he's probably a SJW
>no experience in governing or business or anything
>got the job cuz "lol muh dad"
>got elected because harper was a a trainwreck and the NDP wouldn't have secured enough of the vote leading to "anything but harper"
>invited 20k syrians and will probably invite more to further burden the welfare state
>wants to start a whole fuckton of "dey programz n shi"
>probably won't end FPTP voting like he said he would because it's the system that got him elected
>going to legalize weed and say it's perfectly healthy for people citing stoner science despite negative side effects

need I go on?

How about the fact that weed is still illegal? He hasn't even decriminalized it.

yea the fucking locals that had no help from the rest of the fucking country. REFUSED FREE aid from the US and Russia, hired some fucking niggers that did nothing

Meanwhile theres a fire in California and fire/rescue efforts come in from 4 fucking states over.

He also changed the anthem to be gender neutral because it's 2016, and he let Alberta burn

DELETE THIS

I would tell you why he's such a bitch, but then he would win.

>wildfire raging for several months
>spend the time doing handstands and brofists at LGBTBBQ parades and mosques
>refuse aid from both the US and Russia
>literally: "Dude, just wait until it snows, lol."

Well he wants to let goatfuckers into your country so you can cuck yourself like Europe.

But it knowing Canadians, you're probably into that kind of shit.

Are you fucking serious leaf?

There is one thing he has done wrong.

Everything.

If you put the fires out, they win

Yeah, they may have stood around for approximately 6 hours a day, and then collected a paycheck. That's my experience with government workers.

Selling all your gold before Brexit bumped up it's price.

>people honestly replying to this blatant bait

you sillies are the true shitposters

It's happening already. 24 year old refugees are culturally enriching 13 year old girls in New Brunswick high schools

>pays to fly in 300 african 'fire-beaters' who he gives a raise once they arrive, then they prompty go on strike in less than 5 days, after rejecting help saying he didn't need it from america, mexico, australia, russia lmao

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/south-african-firefighters-alberta-1.3624581
>"The South African government is sending a senior management team to Alberta to help bring home around 300 firefighters who have been involved in a dispute over pay."

>"The South Africa firefighters refused to work Wednesday.
On Thursday, the firefighters were still not on duty, but they gathered at the work camp where they're based north of Fort McMurray."

I could fill 3 threads with shit this moron has done / will do / is planning on doing that is going to proactively dissolve the Canada that has been known for the last century and a half, but I wont, since that would be throwing like throwing truffles to swine.

We will be in the North American Union by 2100, 2050 more likely, 2025 if everything goes to plan.

kek JUST

His entire platform was "dude, I will legalize IT", then two months after he's elected he formerly states:

>lol j/k I'm never going to legalize it, harsher penalties incoming.... hope you're not mad :^)

I don't even smoke weed myself, but I can't help but feel disgusted with liberals when they get jerked around so hard like this and they keep crawling back to master like some black-eyed trailer trash ratchet wife making endless excuses for their abusive partner.

That's because there are houses there, retard
Northern Alberta is unpopulated as fuck. Typical burger talking about things he doesn't know about.

nice goal post shift

>no one lives there
yea 90,000 people don't live there anymore BECAUSE IT FUCKING BURNED DOWN

TRUDEAU

I am just finishing up Canada's First All-Gender Gentleman's Club

Only the finest studs & bitches available, the peanut butter is complementary and unlimited, and all the talent is well trained before hand to never bite, only lick.

>How about the fact that weed is still illegal? He hasn't even decriminalized it.
How about those 48 shops in Toronto that got raided too? lmao

cbc.ca/news/canada/cannabis-toronto-raids-vancouver-legal-1.3607305

The fire swept through the town, it's not anywhere near anything anymore. You are a fucking retard, burger.

USA please annex Canada and hang Trudeau when when Trump gets elected,

Sincerely A-Fucking-Leaf

DON'T FORGET SYRIAN REFUGEES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CANADIAN FORCES

Pic related gets more scary when you put it into context:

>Canada's military spending is 1% of its GDP
>Canada's GDP is 1.827 Trillion
>Military spending is 18.2 Billion
>Proposed Budget cut for 2017-2018 is 1.319 Billion

Literally cutting a 14th off the budget in a single fell swoop. Never mind the 90 million cut the year before.

But somehow we have the money to blow 300 million on:
>expand intake of Syrian refugees
>reduce application time of Syrian refugees
>admit more Syrian refugees as permanent residents

>mfw me posts are in that cap
top kek

HOPE YOU LIKE OUR NEW SYRIAN CITIZENS

BILL C-6: An Act to amend the Citizenship Act and to make consequential amendments to another Act

>being physically present prior to becoming a permanent resident counts as half days up to a maximum of 365 days towards becoming a citizen
>each day present as a permanent resident prior to citizenship counts as a full day towards citizenship
>can become a citizen after being physically present 1095 days (or 3 years) within a 5 year period
>people under 18 don't need to know English or French to become a citizen
>people over 54 don't need to learn English or French to become a citizen
>people over 54 don't need to take a citizenship test or oath to become a citizen
>citizenship restored to those who's citizenship was revoked under the Harper Government (literally just Zakaria Amara - a Jordinian citizen who planned the 2006 Toronto terrorism incident)
>remove the grounds for the revocation of Canadian citizenship that relate to national security (ie. terrorists and treason allow you to keep canadian citizenship now)
>remove the requirement that an applicant intend, if granted citizenship, to continue to reside in Canada; (don't even need to stay here to be one of us)

Enjoy all our new compatriots to come Sup Forums

Complimentary video for that info

>HOPE YOU LIKE OUR NEW SYRIAN CITIZENS

BILL C-6: An Act to amend the Citizenship Act and to make consequential amendments to another Act

>being physically present prior to becoming a permanent resident counts as half days up to a maximum of 365 days towards becoming a citizen
>each day present as a permanent resident prior to citizenship counts as a full day towards citizenship
>can become a citizen after being physically present 1095 days (or 3 years) within a 5 year period
>people under 18 don't need to know English or French to become a citizen
>people over 54 don't need to learn English or French to become a citizen
>people over 54 don't need to take a citizenship test or oath to become a citizen
>citizenship restored to those who's citizenship was revoked under the Harper Government (literally just Zakaria Amara - a Jordinian citizen who planned the 2006 Toronto terrorism incident)
>remove the grounds for the revocation of Canadian citizenship that relate to national security (ie. terrorists and treason allow you to keep canadian citizenship now)
>remove the requirement that an applicant intend, if granted citizenship, to continue to reside in Canada; (don't even need to stay here to be one of us)

Enjoy all our new compatriots to come Sup Forums

HAVE A 2700 PAGE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION DOCUMENT ON THE SYRIAN REFUGEES

Location? Fredericton High School, New Bruinswick

scribd.com/document/317231136/NB-Anglo-SB-FOI-Refugees-Watermarked

HIGHLIGHTS:
>22 year old men being placed in highschool
>adult Syrian refugees hitting on/sexual harassment of 13-14 yr old girls
>Syrians making jokes about homemade bombs
>Syrian attitude survey revealing things such as they believe there is no such thing as marital rape
>Refugees refusing to learn english
>No ESL/Translators/Interpreters available
>Refugees harassing other refugees who are attempting to learn english
>Refugees harassing/threatening/intimidating other non-refugee students
>Refugees disrupting classes by yelling/speaking over the teacher/other students in Arabic so much people are leaving the class
>Refugees being racist and especially anti-semitic
>Refugees must be greeted by members of their own sex
>Refugees need gender segregated prayer rooms
>Refugees being energetic and excited over the Brussels bombing
>No way to punish refugee misbehaviour because they do not understand english, and they do not have any way to enforce it
>refugees going after students who bump into female refugees by accident
>refugees abusing female refugees
>system is having to bring in halal food for them

There's basically no attempt at integration/assimilation into Canadian society at all

In the future I predict canadians wont live in cities. Only the wealthy elite and rich foreigners. The middle class will become rural and forced to either commute in or work in the countryside.

yea because theres nothing left to burn because Fort McMurray got burned to the ground

>Its not anywhere near anything any more
yea ignore the people pleading for help for weeks before the fire came

yea ignore the burning homes

yea ignore that ignore for help from America and Russia

yea ignore those niggers from south africa

yea ignore they didn't do shit

yea ignore the town burned to the ground

yea ignore all the displaced.

lived

JUST FUCK OUR NATION UP

>TFW WEEDMAN STILL HAS 3.5 YEARS MORE TO GO
CANT WAKE UP

>everything was burned
Well actually 85 to 90 % of the city was undamaged
The fire took like three days, the help was offered weeks later.
Shut the fuck up clueless burger you don't know what you're talking about

50/50 Men/Women intentional split for ministers.
It's a bandaid solution for a nonexistant problem.

>All these posts bitching about him not legalizing weed.

Bunch of video game playing NEET faggots. How about getting a job instead of DUDE WHERE'S MY WEED BRO?

>yea the fucking locals that had no help from the rest of the fucking country.

Over 1000 firefighters from across the country went there to help. Within the first few days, hundreds of firefighters came to Alberta's aid when they asked for assistance.

I had a friend risk his life going across the country to fight a fire that was burning through a community he had no ties to whatsoever.

Fuck you.

>actually it was 90% undamaged
if you call cinders and ashes "undamaged" I guess

HOW ABOUT THIS?

cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-application-changes-may-1-1.3561511
>RCMP Application Changes

List of changes:
>permanent residents of Canada for 10 years (no longer requires citizenship)
>people with a 2 year diploma can now skip the national RCMP entrance exam
>no longer have to complete physical abilities requirement until after you have been accepted and this is now covered by the RCMP

This is aimed at meeting a quota of the ranks being 20% visible minority, and is not unheard of Vancouver/Ottawa already accept permanent residents in their local police forces - Calgary accepts landed immigrants.

kill me now, I just want to live in a well defended homogenous country with beautiful hardworking people

>local fire departments had to kick in because their national guard nor any gubmint assistance couldn't be bothered

He gave beaners a come in for free card by eliminating visa requirements. BEANERS OOT! ROOOOOOOOO!

he forgot to fuck me

Built a cabinet solely out of diversity and gender rather than qualifications
Applied economic and financial policies that led to the Canadian dollar nose-diving
Signed on to accept more """""""""""""""""""""""""""Syrian""""""""""""""""""""""""""" refugees
Has been such a SJW cuck that Canada's international standing has become worse

I know one thing he's done right and it's passing a bunch of media friendly change nothing bills as a smokescreen while his majority government pushes through shady shit like the mexico changes and their plans to reform the ballot process to give their party way more power while further sidelining votes that aren't for the big 3 parties

Initial estimates from May 4 indicated that 1,600 structures in Fort McMurray were destroyed. Firefighters worked through May 6 and 7 to hold the line and protect the downtown and remaining homes in Fort McMurray. Damages occurred to the town's power grid.[73] On May 9, this figure was revised to 2,400 structures, and about 85 to 90 percent of the city was reported undamaged.[74] Overnight on May 16–17, two explosions occurred in the Thickwood and Dickensfield neighbourhoods, damaging ten buildings and destroying three.[4]
Go fuck yourself, clueless

>Fat nigger pretending he understands geography.

I bet you clean toilets for a living you stupid fuck.

Name one thing he has done right.

I used to be proud of this country for how it assimilated immigrants

There is a better than 1/3 chance he is a Mexican, so you're probably correct

>Its 2015

Sure is.

50% women. 2015

Nothing wrong with this

I personally don't like or hate Trudeau as much as I'd say Merkel, he's JUST a meme to me at this point.

Attempting to repeal Bill C-42

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will sign a long-awaited free-trade deal with Ukraine on Monday before paying his respects to those who fought and died in the country's revolution, known as the Euromaidan, two years ago."

I don't like this especially. He's also sending troops to Latvia because we're so concerned about Russia's bullying ways. I don't like that either.

>Name one thing this man has done for Canadians. I don't think you fucking can.

>Name one thing this man has done wrong.
He didn't an hero.

Wait, he actually does, like, Prime Minister shit? I thought he just spent all of his time at mosques and gay clubs.

>his time at mosques and gay clubs.
His handlers keep him busy

>Justin doesn't actually run the Liberal party. It's Gerald Butts and he's controlled by Obamas people. True stuff

Pic related is Gerald 'Gerry' Butts - Google him, he is basically the Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.

Why is Mr. Trudeaus top advisor Gerald Butts worth mentioning? Well....

>He is/was a Bilderberg attendee

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario."
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

>>>He also helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario, when in power as the Principle Secretary in the Office. Now he is the main handler of Trudeau.

ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

>>>He was President of WWF (World Wildlife Fund) so he is trying to get Canada completely off all carbon emissions by 2050. He played a roll in:

>"Ontario’s electricity consumers are being zapped for tens of billions of dollars due to overpriced green energy, poor government planning, and shoddy service from Hydro One, says auditor general Bonnie Lysyk.

In her annual report, she concluded ratepayers forked out $37 billion more than necessary from 2006 to 2014 and will spend an additional $133 billion by 2032 due to global adjustment electricity fees on hydro bills.