2000+10+6

>2000+10+6
>being uninspired by this

So Sup Forums, is she the most archetypal image of liberty you've seen in years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_Power_(photograph)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.
She's the image of racism and division.

Why would I care about some racist cunt blocking traffic to make a point about how much she thinks white people should die

what did she do

The BBC ran this? Why.... what were they thinking?

It's all loaded in 2016, there are no punches pulled. We live in the cheapest Era ever.

stood in road

>tfw some unknown random ass guy probably walking home without any knowledge of any cameras nearby in solitary protest against the actual cruelty of his government, against much greater odds and in a much dire situation is considered less than some whiny bitch complaining about how some nigger pulled a knife on an officer and got shot for it

Just fuck my world up

She's what balkanization looks like.

These images don't work anymore because everyone has seen shit like this

>tfw racism is losing and the alt right doesn't know it yet

This. Read about what these photographers had to do to get these images.

go on....

Wow really makes you think so powerful I'm a negro now.

no... she's archetypal image of a deranged useful idiots doing globalist bidding

stupid cunt racism was losing but now we have a most virulent leftist racism emerging

HOL UP
>tfw ure archepytale

they did it wrong
need better training

legend has it she stood there for five whole minutes without screaming or trying to kill anyone

Yep, there is zero stopping it now because we are all entrenched. The niggers from their victim complex, crafted by their leftist puppet masters and everyone else from being fucking done with savage niggers and their bullshit.

Once again the niggers and their cucks will shatter our union.

>I'll take "Definitely Not Shooped" for Tree Fiddy, Alex.

This is the dumbest fucking shit ever and it looks like they're about to tackle her ass
Fuck whatever bullshit story you're trying to pander with this.

>legendary photo
>looks like a shitty mobile phone shot by someone with no grasp of composition

what did they have to do..?

Nuffin.

>1 post by this ID

Where can I find more videos like this?

>calling someone else the image of racism and division
>on Sup Forums

but she is

Sup Forums is the image board of peace.

Pic looks Photoshop her dress doesn't seem blended with the asphalt she just seems placed there

Photographing this was against the law in China. Foreign photogs took these knowing they were contraband. Had to smuggle film out of China.

Google that shit faggots

>is considered less
By what measure? Tank guy is a classic icon. Dress bitch will be forgotten by next week

banging body i'd shoot it in her

fpbp

whats /po/?

>implying there aren't more iconic photographs this year.

literally stormfront

The papercraft and origami board on Sup Forums, cool people, but really quiet board.

>UTG furniture

A terrible, hateful board full of the worst kind of bigots.

A board of peace

Please don't judge us all for the actions of a few

After all, you wouldn't condemn all Muslims for a small minority of terrorists, would you?

More like spacebattles

The day of the photo there was a slaughter of a thousend of Chinese in Tiananmén square: that man probably know that he was going to die.
Comparison its a disrespect for that man

whats the context here?

I wonder how Chinks feel about tiananmen. I mean I know their government suppressess all mention of it but do the people still remember? Were they even aware it happened in the first place?

Sup Forums.org

looks like trying to recreate this picture from the 60s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_Power_(photograph)

It's more that they don't care. For the vast majority of Chinese, the quality of life has risen dramatically since the communist party started their shit.
They also just have a different view of the role of government that makes them more complacent with that sort of stuff.

Fuck you, I like to hear things from other anons. And thanks

Jews rewriting history as it happens.

Your grandkids are going to see this photo in their textbooks at school, right after they give money to Holocaust "survivors."

so fucking forced. everything niggers do is cliche and tacky to the core.

>this pic will be in textbooks that my eventual children will be taught on
>mfw

I love this picture. I just want to be one of the guys in that badass armor, with brothers to my left and my right, all armed to the teeth, facing down the incoming horde.

>
> leftist racism
Define or gtfo

BLM will be remembered as a fight for justice. History books will mention Ferguson in the same breath as Selma. Sup Forumsacks will be remembered only as the faceless villains of history. There is nothing you can do about it.

I get the symbolism but if push comes to shove the bullet is gonna be blasting through a flower.

Inb4 Protesters get the idea to plug the barrel with their finger. We need to keep that a secret

The fuck is this shit?

>BLM
>Liberty

PICK ONE AND ONLY FUCKING ONE NIGGER

her posture is so good, damn

what din she du?

really tho Deng Xiaoping was right to suppress those protests

Nigger with force field plowing through racists

You've gotta admit, regardless of the message behind the pic, this is a nice shot. Kudos to the photographer

>not paying attention how it could look like in the media for one moment
>this happens

>111%
what did they mean by this

your bullshit is frontpage of my bullshit

yes im mad

im so fucking woke now

jesus christ

I thought this was a movie clip at first. They have some good camera game.

>that one shit that has been done a thousand times
nigga please, fucking hipsters need to stop watching forrest gump

How much nuffin could a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

>nigger is blocking the road for no reason
>gets removed by the cops
No idea what it's got to do with liberty desu

It's a bredddddy gud picture tbqhfampais. Racists and boots won't be able to admit it though.

>2000+10+6
what the fuck does the number 2000106 have to with anything

>A black woman standing on her feet.jpg

Are newspapers surprised that black people are bipedal?

Is there a video of this event, why do they look all sloppy like they are all about the fall down backwards?

i have seen so much on Sup Forums, but this one actually deeply affects me. the fear on his face beforehand, his body jerking around. ugh how can anyone watch these videos and feel anything but contempt

Wtf is it even supposed to symbolize?
Being an annoying cunt?
How the fuck are so many people this fucking stupid?

But THEY (BLM) are racists. What don't you understand?

In the butt?

She looks like someone who is confident that, contrary to the narrative, cops don't execute blacks at random. She knows she's safe around police.

what does china have to do with this user. This is in the mid east.

Young attractive women have more expectations of safety and support than any other demographic

They live in Narnia

>American Education

The only reason this bitch wasn't moving was because there was a Pikachu in the area.

Leftists will never understand, Sup Forums knows it's the villain, in the same way the joker knows he's the villain and batman is the hero.

Just cause you're the villain doesn't make you wrong. History will see us as evil, but there will be a history to speak of because of us.

What fatigues are those? Need some context.

i thought da po-lice was evil raciss whyte crakas why ain't they shootin this btch smdh

A board that only gets a poster every thousand years.

How is provoking inspirational?

Is this real?

Considering she is in the process of being arrested and having her liberty taken away, I would say no.

This is the most archetypal image of liberty I've seen in years

brutal

>Needing two people to pick up that rock
ISIS confirmed for skipping leg day

it looks like theyre reacting to the ppl behind her

very. look how he curls up all weird. there is an extended video somewhere. I think it's part of a movie actually. can't seem to find it now. there are lots more. they didn't mess around with terrorists once they knew who they were.

>a fucking lake between her legs

shitposture/10

wouldn't stand infront of a platoon with. the commander would literally eat the whole squad up because of her.

>flag

never change

Seriously if anything this picture shows that black people (black women specifically) have no reason to fear the police. They know that if they do something illegal it will be down-played because they are black and they know the police wouldn't dare stop them from doing anything for fear of the repercussions

riots are actually just blacks playing pokemon go