Arab Kino

Daily reminder that Farfour Mouse achieved martyrdom defending his homeland from the Jews.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA5p82snwhs
youtube.com/watch?v=iJOYneUlgl0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsuF1it68tg
youtube.com/watch?v=ta7GJV-pEKk
memri.org/tv/egyptian-propaganda-fatwa-permits-anal-jihad-muslim-brotherhood-members/transcript
eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vkWVdAfXbXI
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
youtube.com/watch?v=s4bQL-AfW3Y
bionews.org.uk/page_110794.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=R2dahqTRQic
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
jewishgeneticdiseases.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

youtube.com/watch?v=fA5p82snwhs

Who was in the wrong here?

WE WUZ ARABS

>Yes my darling children, Farfour the mouse achieved martyrdom at the hands of the Jews

>those related videos

I...is this satire kino?

>tfw Arabs are the only ones who can save us from the Jews
when did you realize that Jihad was the only rightful path, brothers?

Fuck off, Salim. You're even worse than the Jews.

Fucking kikes

Arabs have top bants 2bh

What top lads.

Wow new kingdom hearts game is taking a radical new direction.

More like

>MEMEri TV

4:08

Cute tbḧ

You have no idea.

He's not wrong you know.

Why do all Semitic languages sound so fucking disgusting?

Because all semites are fucking disgusting user.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJOYneUlgl0

Would you a Tofee?

F

The real question is why is Farfours grandfather a human and his cousin a bee?

That shrill incoherent scremaing as that dead-eyed little shit looked on was the funniest shit I've heard all week user.

Fucking 10/10

And people wonder why Jews are universally hated.

>the democracy channel

Fucking lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ta7GJV-pEKk

But I don't hate Tofee

Arab children's TV is pure indoctrikino.

fuck that bitch is hot

God I fucking hate Jews.

I haven't used the term "weirdest boner" in years, but I can't think of anything else right now.

She's literally asking for anal jihad

>So it seems. So it seems.

So Memri hate rankings (from most to least hated) goes

>Israelis/Jews>Albanians>Turks>Iranians>Other Arabs

right?

AHAHHAHAHAHHA THIS IS AMAZING

>The [Muslim Brotherhood] is a bunch of hopeless and desperate peddlers, who have reached a state of foolishness, stupidity, filth, and so on – to the highest imaginable degree. This catastrophe – this "anal Jihad" – is proof of this. We have heard about "sexual Jihad," in which somebody takes a woman and has sex with her because he is waging Jihad.

>Now we are hearing about "anal Jihad," in which two men are permitted to perform this great sin – God forbid – with one another, because they are away from home and cannot have sex with their wives. They are conducting what they consider to be Jihad for the sake of Allah, so they do it with one another. Their sheiks permit them to do these things. This is despicable, foolish, and asinine.

memri.org/tv/egyptian-propaganda-fatwa-permits-anal-jihad-muslim-brotherhood-members/transcript

oh christ it's real lol

Memri TV is GOAT.

realtalk now who /internetmujaheddin/ here

They're not very fond of Turks.

most of the hatred is in the middle east tho

Is this real? were the subtitles altered?

Im so surprised that the Israelis have so retarded shows at par with the sandniggers

Memri TV is incredible

does hating jews on Sup Forums count? If so at least half the board are mujahideen

>tfw no qt Egyptian gf

>*LOUD sounds of sloshing saliva and what appears to be someone coughing up copious amounts of phlegm*
>turn around letting out and audible "what the fuck?"
>Oh, it's just Hakim speaking with his mother on the phone.

Hating Jews is the natural state for all non-Jews. It takes real
Mental gymnastics to convince yourself that they're anything other than nation wreckers.

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

finally, some pointers

youtube.com/watch?v=vkWVdAfXbXI

I mean, if your culture accepts beating women as something normal you might as well put down some ground rules about it. Makes sense, kafir.

Can't argue with that, since women are grown children.

There is a reason why every nation that has come into contact with them has also tried to exterminate them.

Farfour has the deepest lore!!

I'd do the same under the circumstances tbqh

MEMRI was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist.

Several commentators, such as CNN's Arabic department, have claimed that the transcript of the April 13 show (2007) provided by MEMRI contains numerous translation errors and undue emphases.[91] Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for the Guardian newspaper (UK), wrote in a blog for the newspaper that in the translation of the video, showing Farfour eliciting political comments from a young girl named Sanabel, the MEMRI transcript misrepresents the segment where he asks what she will do, by attributing a sentence said by Farfour, ("I'll shoot"), to the child while ignoring the child's actual reply ("I'm going to draw a picture").[91]

Whitaker further criticized MEMRI's translation. He and others commented that a statement uttered by the same child, ("We're going to [or want to] resist"), had been given an unduly aggressive interpretation by MEMRI as ("We want to fight"). Also, where MEMRI translated the girl as saying the highly controversial remark ("We will annihilate the Jews"), Whitaker and others, including Arabic speakers used by CNN, insist that based on careful listening to the low quality video clip, the girl is variously interpreted as saying, "The Jews [will] shoot[] us"[91] or "The Jews are killing us."[92] Other sources have also pointed out that MEMRI's translation "I will commit martyrdom" should more accurately have been "I'll become a martyr" – a passive statement rather than an active/aggressive threat.[93]

Nahoa the bee died because the Jews would let him go to hospital for an operation, and his brother Assud the rabbit took over.

Assud the rabbit eats Jews, by the way.

So we can infer from this that Farfours grandfather was a human, his cousins are a rabbit and a bee but their parents are also human.

I think we need to go deeper.

It's a satirical show. Retarded mudslimes and Sup Forumscucks with no sense of humor won't understand.

Is this anime?

Can I say satirically that the 6 million was a hoax, on TV?

I don't think you understand what satire is.

In this case, the satire would be that there are inbred retards who twist the truth in an effort to deny the deaths of millions of people because they are so cowardly and heinous.

I DEMAND
MORE
ARAB
KINO

This guy is gold.

kike

Thanks for clearing that up Mr Noseberg.

Ah, quality satire from the best minds of Sup Forums. The creativity of the white race knows no bounds.

Sup Forums

Would that be satire because you're calling anti-semites inbred, when actually Jews are the most inbred people in the world and have a huge amount of Jew specific genetic disorders because of all their inbreeding?

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

Kek. That last panel came out of left field.

No, it would be satire because it would exaggerate the retarded behaviour of Holocaust deniers.

But of course, you need a sense of humor and perspective to understand that.

I think I read this hentai

The absolute highest form of kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=s4bQL-AfW3Y

>produced by Haim Saban

Oh ok, so a Jew calling someone else inbred is irony? Or ignorance?

Remember, it's such a huge problem that many kikes are actually suing their parents for being born.

bionews.org.uk/page_110794.asp

Isn't that just the most Jewish thing you've ever heard of!? Still, can't blame them. Imagine having to wake up and see a Jew in the mirror every morning.

holds up spork

Arab kino is literally better than wrestling.

Some are inbred, just like some of everyone else. I saw you shilling this this morning too. Get a life you permavirgin chimp loser.

You are a very serious activist, aren't you?

A good and kind man full of love who cares about the well-being of humanity?

Kek

F Based Farfour Mouse

are you daffy faggots feeding Sup Forumsestinians again? you're just encouraging their shitposting. SAGE in all fields and let them anal jihad each other in their own sandbox

Essential GOAT memrikino

youtube.com/watch?v=R2dahqTRQic

>just like some of everyone else

Nope.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

Jews are in a league of their own. They're so inbred that they have dozens of terminal genetic disorders. It's not comparable to any other subset of people.

Sorry your family tree's a broom handle Chaim.

I'm absolutely using that as an insult in the future.

It's more about clarifying things for the confused bystander than convincing ignorant pigs that they are wrong.

They arrest scientists for trying to conduct scientific tests for human remains at the sites of the concentration camps...arrest and imprison them for years without trial (they can: german orwellian laws are not american laws) just to discourage anyone else from conducting testing that would put the massive lie in doubt...

PS: (((They))) never anticipated earth penetrating satellites and seismic testing when they told the lie to the world...but in the next 50 years you will live to see either the death of Islam in Europe or you WILL see the exposure of evidence that "the Holocaust" did not happen in 1/10th of what was claimed.

There are many books and films available which expose the lies surrounding this Holocaust myth. The Jews are angry that some of these books are being sold on Amazon. Seeing as how they are desperate to keep this big lie intact, they are begging Amazon to end the sale of any and all Holocaust truth materials.

The Berlin memorial dedicated to this stupid Jew hoax will soon be replaced with a large statue of Adolf Hitler!

Shower room gas chambers? Jew skinned lampshades? Soap made of Jew fat? All of these wild claims are myths. There is no physical evidence proving that any of these things happened. The allied powers who were responsible for destroying Germany’s critical infrastructure are largely to blame for what happened to prisoners in their concentration camps. It left the Germans without the ability to properly supply the camps leaving many to die from starvation or disease.

We will soon see a day where every memorial and museum dedicated to this insane hoax will be dismantled. In fact, it may come sooner than anybody thinks.

That's about having a slightly higher risk of developing those rare diseases, anyone can get them you fucking imbecile.

Well, if you say so, I guess.

Fuck off back to pol you piece of shit. You disgust me.

This. Memri TV is an intentional psyop.

There are several new specific diseases that result from inbreeding, so much so there are kike charities.

Learn to read Chaim.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org

That really jogs your noggin, doesn't it, Abdul?

Hitler was a great man.

Even Kennedy said so. That's why (((they))) killed him.

Sorry schlomo

Fuck off back to l..eddit you piece of shit. You disgust me.

In both wars the British and later the American public were fed a non-stop diet of tales of German atrocities to keep the fighting spirit high against an "enemy" who had done them no injury.

In the Great War the Germans raped nuns, crucified children, burned churches, cut the hands off babies - and made soap of their own war dead. But in the 1920's a powerful historical revisionist movement exposed these lies, and the men who fought that war came to see themselves as "the lost generation", betrayed by their true enemies, the power-hungry warmongers who controlled their world.

You find in reading original newspapers and magazines printed during the Second German War that the atrocity stories, particularly those alleged to have been committed against Jews, are datelined from two main sources, the Polish underground and the Soviet Red Army, both British allies and masters of disinformation in their home countries.

Britain attacked Germany in 1939 for the same reason she started World War I a quarter century earlier, because her leaders perceived Germany's 1871 unification as an existential threat to Britain’s continental power-sharing arrangement with France, and ultimately to English worldwide hegemony. In each case the hypothetical rescue of a small nation, Belgium in 1914 and Poland in 1939, provided the rationale for an otherwise unprovoked declaration of war. With Soviet and American help, Britain accomplished her goal, the annihilation of Germany as an economic rival.

Twenty million Germans were slaughtered and the nation lay dismembered in ruins.
To justify what they had done, Allied powers returned to the tried and true image of the German as "the other", a cruel, inhuman enemy capable of the worst depravity - when the case could be made that it was Britain's intransigence and genuine evil, perfected in centuries of pillage in the Third World, that brought the horrors of total war to Europe.

To preempt a too-close examination of their wartime propaganda, the victorious allies created the kangaroo court at Nuremberg. Based on the state mock-trials of Germans held in Soviet zones, with the main judge being Nikitchenko (who had presided over Stalin's show trials of 1936 to 1938 in the Soviet Union).

The Tribunals also rejected the age-old tradition of immunity from criminal prosecution of sovereign nations. The Allies discarded basic principles of Western jurisprudence, most notably the well-established principle that in the absence of a law there can be neither crime nor punishment. Instead, the Tribunal established new laws for the occasion, which were applied not only retroactively, but uniquely and exclusively to the German defendants. Testimony was obtained by routine torture of the German defendants and documentary evidence was methodically falsified; yet to dare to question these myths today is to invite facing criminal charges in most European countries.