>still literally perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkXbzffVl44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's perfect in opposite world LOL

Fucking REKT.

What are you, 12?

haha get fucked faggot op

how can it be opposite world if everythings opposite? Wouldnt it be the opposite of opposite world, making it normal world?

>no Tom Bombadil

Into the trash it goes

Who is Tom bombadil and what does this have to do with anything?

>no minorities
>literally all white males except token woman

Reddit: the character

Like I said faggot literally perfect what are you a fucking nigger or something jesus

frodo and sam never met tom bombadil
from a meta perspective, bombadil was an old hobbit myth that found its way into the legend of the war of the ring

I do the enjoy watching movies from my childhood since I am still living at home with no gf, no job, no lisence.

we need some music for this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zkXbzffVl44

Um, you do know that the orcs represent blacks right? Their language is called "black speech", how much more blatant can it Get?

a character in the books who wasnt worthy of putting into the kino films

why does every thread have arguing?
we are all bored shitposting, just relax and enjoy comfy lord of the rings.

What was Galadriels tax policy?

Galadriel riverdancing has aged like sweet wine, better now than ever before

fellowship is such a tidy movie

Why did the first uruk to attack merry and Pippin before boromir intervened try to kill them with a big fucking axe when saruman told them not to to kill the halflings?

Tom Bombadil is the most unnecessary character in LOTR and Jackson was right to cut him out. Pretty much every change Jackson made is well justified

>no mention of Aragorn's tax policy
>perfect

because he was a big fucking idiot. the general had to constantly remind the stupid faggots of their job, but they are like testosterone raging frat bros who hype themselves up by smashing their heads into a wall before chugging a keg.

>literally perfect
I wouldn't say that. Still a good watch though. A day well spent.

If it's literally perfect, time is irrelevant.

Fellowship has aged a lot better than Return has. The green screen at the end ceremony in Gondor was fucking awful.

People bitch enough about the Eagles not carrying the ring, can you imagine the shit storm of criticism it would've gotten having a short fat singing faggot dancing around? Putting the fucking ring on and not giving a shit?

Fuck that. Tom sucked in the books. JRR should've left him on the cutting room floor.

It's the best adaptation that we're going to get, probably, but it has multiple problems compared to books. One of them is displaying Frodo as a mere pussy, when in the book he was everything but a pus. Also, I miss all those beautiful poems that were in the books, especially the one Frodo made when they were in Lothlórien.

>tfw made a Galadrien tulpa and she sings to me daily

>My gf never wants to sing these poems to me
>mfw

Did cuckolds exist in middle earth?

I should probably rewatch the other two.

Just not hype for the CGI

I'll watch Fellowship tonight, since I finished reading the trilogy yesterday.

DELET

And the One Ring represents traditional marriage. Sam and Frodo are on the run from a flaming vagina and Gollum has aids. Oh yeah, the ghosts on Pellenor fields are supposed to be the A bomb.

Yes.

Great now I have to marathon all the films instead of studying. Thanks

>practical effects are superior to cgi

>Post a picture taken on one of Mars' Moons

Dipshit

Okay can somebody explain this shit to me? It's in every single lotr thread

every scene with the nazgul was pure kino