Philadelphia 76ers @ Portland Trail Blazers game-thread

LILLARD OUT
EMBIID IN

game on TNT

Sixers still a couple years and some better players away from contending. But a promising core.

Embiid shooting threes still surprising. Probably because he isn't Euro.

I think Fultz will help a lot, we've been getting abysmal play from the PG spot

you mean the SG spot. TJ and Simmons are fine but Bayless and TLC are turbo niggers

I don't think Cov is going to do well gaurding CJ

TJ is good but Simmons just isn't playing up to par of late. His passing is still great but he hasn't been as aggressive. I just mean in general we need another ball-handler/shot-creator that can keep the defenses honest.

Nurkic is a bust lmao

Maybe hitting some fatigue. Probably conscious of his FT issues

Teams have tape and there has been no counter to the counter

He might as well be desu, Africans with money are basically euro

yeah he's also playing insane minutes for the average rookie, and the shot issues are certainly more prominent now with all these national games

They definitely need another shot creator which is Fultz projected role. Teams are treating Simmons like they used to do Rubio and just backing way off of him. It's screwing with his playmaking/scoring because he's not crafty enough to get around it. The injuries to everybody else haven't helped either. Philly at it's best is Embiid + Simmons with 3 floor spacers

McCollum gonna have to do a lot more of that

Is CJ better than Dame?

Embiid has only shot 3s so far.. what the fuck my dude, get to the rim

CJ hasn't been able to prove himself really without Dame dollah. he's a great 2nd option though

Not better or worse

Not really. Eventually needs to be traded if the Blazers want to be serious about contending.

Embiid needs to get to the r-

SLAMALAMALAM

I hate Bayless so much

TJ ya gotta finish there. Dunk it man

defense looking lazy. i knew we would underestimate this team team wtihout lillard

liking simmons aggressiveness

man portland's feasting on us in the paint.

S O O N

>Embiid hasn't been practicing

nigga what?

he had a full practice in yesterday, what do they mean?

i think Covington's injured, he's been like a different player the past 2 weeks

What iz we talkin about?

EMBEAST

holy fuck Nurkic

fucking moda

>nurchimp

Nurkic reverting back to whiny baby

Simmons have my children

If Simmonds ever gets a shot he'll be scary

yeah the problem right now is that the blazers can't defend inside. simmons will take little mid-range shots a couple times a game and they rarely go in, but he needs to keep shooting them.

He could just go the Giannis route and get a superior post/paint game

Simmons doesn't seem like the guy to accept his game as it is. I want to see him even be a 30% 3pt shooter at maybe 2 attempts a game next year.

sixers look like they realized they're basically just playing McCollum

Idk I feel like if anything he just needs a 10-12 footer. it took a player like brook lopez (who was always a good shooter) even until last year just to start taking 3s but I guess in the modern nba you're more likely to need them

but if he could at least get defenders to respect his jumpshot it would open up so much more space inside for him

What happened to aminu? dude's ghosting out there, i remember he was a solid player for y'all last year

Exposed

>embiid repeating his move for the ref to see where the travel was

kek

embiid is so clumsy

Zack Collins is too weak to bang this year

Punished Nurkic

NASTY SPIN

Reddick is like our only consistent shooter this year

if only he didn't get paid

Reggie you are fucking retarded

>flopkić

>Flagrant 1

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WTF

the refball is real

Ball don't lie, flopping yuro

that was super obvious lol

Ever since Adam Silver attended that one Sixers game, the conspiracy theorist in me feels like he doesn't want the team to succeed just yet.

why does nurkic get 8 fouls tho?

Nurkic having his one good game a month .

Man the sixers really like blowing 4th quarter leads. Fucking hell the turnovers have to stop. We coulda just milked the clock

stop trowing away games

>calling a fucking carry

Yeah ok. These refs are dogshit

the fucking napier show

give it to fucking embiid you fuck

Embiid from way out getting negated by a stupid tech. Woulda liked to see this hit OT