Repill me on Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was ok i guess he killed like 60 jews or something though

He was a good dad, I miss him

Hey asshole it was like 600 jews

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

He gave nationalism a bad name which is a tragedy.

He did nothing wrong

He didn't like people who didn't love Germany, monopolizing German banks.

He believed in a Germany run by Germans to look out for the well being of the german people. That isnt the case in Germany today.

Who?

no it was 6 million

>this thread

He was literally Hitler.

>Repill me on Hitler

Typical femishit. Ruined the West. His only redeeming attribute was that he was a MGTOW.

kek

it was more like 6,000

uhhhh how can it be 6 million when there aren't even 6 million people on the world. fuck outta here with that dumb ass shit.

>Hitler did nothing wrong and picture is related.

>He did nothing wrong

Especially how he killed himself.

I believe it was bajillion.

The hundreds of thousands of survivors made it very clear in their testimonies that the Nazis killed every single jew they got their hands on

ironic spam is still spam

Never forget the 600 bazillion gorillion

no it was 6 billion

literally hitler

>Hitler did nothing wrong and picture is related. .

These are shill shit posts by Bush and Clinton crime family supporters attempting to distract our m3g4 power from Hillary's need for jail and #BLM terrorists like #Deray4Treason. Only reply to them (once) with "sage" in the options and report them. We have to keep /pol clean for legitimate information and ops.

lol i've always wanted to know the story behind that pic.

Faggot go jack off to your dredel

Captain America is a black tranny now.

Watch the greatest story never told and Hitler vs world jewry. They are long though but you will know the truth.

This board is completely over ran now, we use to have daily natsoc, tgsnt threads.

And now I'll have shills attack me.

It's a photoshop. The girl isn't wearing a jew shirt and he doesn't have a nazi tattoo. He's showing some chick his sunburn which is really bad.

>This board is completely over ran now, we use to have daily natsoc, tgsnt threads.

NatSoc was dying at Sup Forums even since before the current Hillary shills invasion. That's because even stormniggers can't deny that women are a bigger problem than jews.

Looks like that suited food reviewer on jewtube.

Source? Not doubting. I've done a little research myself leading me to believe that

>had poor grades in school
>wanted to go to art school lol
>was a NEET

I've actually starting watch that

You sound like you get wayy to much pussy dued

A neet who nearly conquered the world though.