What's your memory of MJ's death on June 25th 2009? How did Sup Forums react?

What's your memory of MJ's death on June 25th 2009? How did Sup Forums react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=g4_BQdVsu0o
youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember going to uni that day, everyone was talking about it in class, making pedo and molestation jokes. Same year we had a red dust storm blanket the city making it very apocalyptic, cant remember whether that storm came before or after mjs death

I didn't lurk Sup Forums then. I was actually quite successful in work and at home with my wife.
fucked it all up and now Im here. probably forever

Well that sucks user.

I felt underwhelmed. I was hoping his death would take place on a giant pyre, as he was burned alive for his crimes of diddling hundreds of young children.

>believing the conspiracy against him made up by jews

There's a reason why he hates jews

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

never cared about that pedo

I was playing soccer a few months after graduation high school. I remember hearing the news on the radio of my mom's car

at least you'll always have us

i never enjoyed his music but i did enjoy wierd al's parodies of them

pretty much this

I was marathoning Father of the Pride at the time. I found out between episodes.

Damn, son!
MJ was redpilled as fuck!

Are you a neet now?

Brendan?
I'm so glad you joined us bro.

was unemployed for a while. on the right path somewhat now but can't leave this place.

I lurked mostly Sup Forums back then but I'm glad to say I was still a normie casual, don't really remember what Sup Forums was like on MJ. I remember it being an uproar on the real world though. I first saw it on TV if I'm not mistaken. It was breaking everywhere like crazy.

I know what you mean since I've been here for much much longer than I'd like to admit. I wonder what's the psychology behind this.

I remember the wave of MJ fans suicides shortly after the man himself died

I was at my martial arts school getting ready for class when one of the other students told me. Hit me out of left field.

When I was a small child MJ's security detail shoved me to the ground at Disneyland when he was in his "I love Disneyland" phase before they quietly asked him not to return. I was eating a frozen banana near the castle and got shoved into one of the roundabouts. Lost my banana and skinned my knee on the curb. I wasn't even looking his way they shoved me right in the back.
I pledged that if I ever saw that motherfucker again I would shove him to the ground like he did to me as a child.
Ever since then I brought up that story when people mentioned MJ.
In a way I thought it might someday happen. That fortuna or serendipity or whatever would make our paths cross again and I would shove him down.

When he died I was at a concert and I started getting dozens of texts about how I was never going to be able to shove Michael Jackson like I promised. Then the band came out and announced he had died and shitted it though Thriller.

While I am glad he died I kind of wish I had gotten my revenge.

I went to Disneyland hundreds of times as a child.

The incident with Michael Jackson remains the only time I was ever assaulted at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Sup Forums here. i know i'm late but i've got the thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4_BQdVsu0o

seems fitting here

youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

swear it was THE main story on news channels for like 6 months afterwards too

>implying he's not still alive

Black people still won't admit he fucked kids lol

I particularly remember hearing out it on the radio while driving past a daycare center outside of my neighborhood. Every time I passed it made me think about that moment for a couple of months, and last month the daycare was vacated and torn down.

They also didn't show any photos of him when he had white skin at his funeral

I was still in middle school, people discovered michael jackson that day.

wrong

i remember BBBRRRRAAAPPP

we were discussing the trailer for Avatar

I remember he died on friends birthday. Sucks to be that guy.

I had a friend who said, unironically, that MJ's death was sadder than 9/11. I am inclined to agree, because 9/11 was pretty dope, but you don't say that shit out loud.

Jesus Christ get over it you mug

I remember how the fake news propaganda networks covered his death 24 hours a day for over a month to cover up other happenings.

Was only 10, don't really remember

That was my last day of 6th or 7th grade. Me and my friends were all going to my buddy's house to hang out. We got there and his dad told us and we all started cracking pedo jokes. We ended up watching MTV or VH1 play all of his music videos nonstop that night and the next morning. Then most of us went home feeling sick because one of them was sick and never mentioned it or anything.

I was at home when the news hit, being European it was a bit later here close to dinner time.
After dinner I found myself sitting behind my computer and reading all the news about his death, and an msn buddy telling me how SAD HE WAS. (guy was really emotional)
I personally I never liked his music (or hated it) but he was pretty famous when I was a kid.

For me the best memory was when gaming magazines would show pictures of Michael Jackson endorsing the Sega Genesis.
Really felt great to have a star of this magnitude make the same choice as I did (at the time it was either a Genesis or a NES btw)

So yeah, it was really more of an.. end of an era kinda feel to me.

So I hooked up the Mega Drive and popped in Moonwalker and afterwards watched some Video Power.

You're a faggot and a redditor

>at college
>sitting with friends in a hallway
>news comes down over the radio
>group of niggs, predictably, chimp out over it
>one of them ACTUALLY SAYS "white people be stealin more shit from us damn, dey killt him"

>was back in 2009, so everyone looked at them like they were being unnecessarily immature and retarded, not STUNNING AND BRAVE AND HEROIC for calling out dem whites for killing MJ with their white evil ectoplasms

I seriously miss the time before around 2012

>His voice when he said "The jews do it on purpose"
That was scary as fuck.

I was a big mj fan as a child but it didn't hit me as hard as bowie's death. I was actually listening to blackstar when the news broke and I cried for the first time in years.

he truly was a sick fuck

Was working retail at the time and heard from a coworker.
I had never listened to his music, my parents werent big fans or anything.
He had been in the news a lot because of his upcoming tour. People were starting to joke about him again as he was getting back into the spotlight.

Then he died in a really dumb way, laying in a bed with a drug overdose from his doctor.

So the news didnt really hit me or my friends big. There wasnt a big deal about some crazy controversy about his death. People knew he wasnt in great shape and knew he was habitually using heavy prescription drugs.

It all came and went as far as I was concerned. I never really thought about it till years later when I started listening to his actual music. His hits were pretty good I guess.