Logan is gonna win best picture. I'm calling it right now

Logan is gonna win best picture. I'm calling it right now.

if dubs OP kills himself

I'd like to see Patrick Stewart nominated for best supporting actor at least.

Sorry buddy boy. I guess it's my lucky day.
Not even joking, I would like to see Jackman and Stewart get nominated. They were incredible.

Not enough gay black men struggling through life. It's not even going to get nominated.

you still sowe but dah fiddy Oscahs?

Dubs and OP has a nice dinner tomorrow.

Oh you
What about the poor mexican children being chased across the border?

If it doesn't at least get some nominations I'll be pissed. Maybe not best picture but definitely something.

any torrents available that aren't just cam footage?

Go pay the 8 bucks, you skinflint.

>8 bucks

yeah nah m8 if only it was that cheap.

Is this bait? This movie was pure shit.

What about cutest supporting actor?

Without a doubt.

5 bucks on Tuesdays here in Wisconsin. But I went on a Monday and ended up paying like 25 bucks in all with my drink and popcorn. I would have payed 50 for the experience. Stop being a cheap fucking piece of human shit and just pay to see it in person.

>8 bucks
Fucking europoors

I watched it for 3 bucks

For fuck sake it's not five bucks here in Australia you cunt, I'm not shelling out around 50 bucks for a fucking movie (drinks, popcorn etc. included)

I watched it for 15 bucks

I can see it being nominated, for sure. Certainly won't win.

I reckon it'll get nominations for:

>Best Picture
>Best Actor (Hugh Jackman)
>Best Supporting Actor (Patrick Stewart)
>Best Supporting Actress (Dafne Keen)

As well as a host of effects/technical awards.

It might win one of them, and if I had to guess, I'd say that's Best Supporting Actor.

>If it doesn't at least get some nominations I'll be pissed.
you were born in the 90's right?

>(drinks, popcorn etc. included)

Here's an idea fatso, bring your own in, or better yet, go 2 hours without fucking stuffing your face.

What was the point of this character?

aren't tickets half price on tuesday?

It's okay. My salary is 3 times lower a month then what you get at McDonalds for a week, and I work at a bank.

Needed a villain with physical presence and threat before the X-24 reveal

But what movie will they accidentally call out first?

I actually really liked the movie. Very enjoyable. Only problem I had was when Laura started talking. She had nothing really important to say to justify the long wait for her to talk and once she started, she was an endless chatter box throughout the rest of the film.

In my opinion, they should have either had her talk all along or not at all.

The Fate of The Furious

>(drinks, popcorn etc. included)
Diet coke, right?

>FAT

not fat mate, it's just that fucking expensive for tickets here.

You're fat because you eat cinema food at cinema prices

''98 to be exact.

the point still stands that you don't need to buy the over priced junk food

disgusting

I don't even go to the cinema. I've been once in the past year lol

no my point still stands, i'm not paying exorbitant movie ticket prices, take out food and drink and bullshit you're still paying shitloads.

This guy is a weirdo. He just posts pictures of walls in NYC and other cities every day like clockwork.

you'd be paying half as much without the junk food

Then how do you know how much you'll be paying for food, hmm?

And why did you think of the food. HMMMMMMM?!

dude, how many times do i have to explain.

If you pay let's say 5 bucks USD at the cinema, and I'm paying 15-30 dollars. Who's getting the better deal here?

Movie theatres are fucking dead in my country for a reason.

because people get hungry?

this flick is oversaturated with kino. i unironically cant breathe in the cinema

you're arguing with another australian user

>because people get hungry

Yes, and they eat before/after, and don't pay exorbitant cinema food prices.

I found another rare dafne

And another one...

Don't make this another Froggo/Finn thing

Fill me in on what that means. I've spent 4 hours looking for rare dafnes. This pretty much conforms my autism.

Some degenerates on Sup Forums are obsessed with Finn Wolfhard and post pictures of him in any thread they can possibly get away with.

>it's so dark and deep
>the x-people say fuck
>theres gore
>give it best picture
Fuck off it was a shit movie

I'm not a pedo or anything. I'm just fascinated by how she can maintain such a small web presence.

£5 when i saw it in swansea, before student discount

>im not racist but
>im not a pedo but
Made my noodles all cooked

Aren't those shorts a bit too small?

just bring food in from outside, infinitely cheaper

hell I brought a pot of Teriyaki noodles in from Wasabi when I went to see it, was delicious

being cool

Idk but spanish people are fucking weird. Her uncle has photos of children making out and topless on his instagram. Makes you wonder what kind of family this is.

you shouldn't have even mentioned it you fucking reddit cock sucker

>little girls with claws fighting cyborgs

Does that really seem like Oscar material to you? Just because it has an old man dying that makes Sup Forumsedditors think it's deep and profound doesn't mean adults take it seriously.

>I'm not a pedo or anything
yes you are. kill yourself.

>Sup Forums meme
>reddit cocksucker

You sure talk about reddit a lot, maybe you should go back there and go fuck yourself.

Anyone else feel weird in their pants when she got harpooned?

you stopped replying after this post you fat faggot, no excuse for wasting $15-20 on junk food.

>be italian
>2 euro cinema offer
>buy the ticket online
>2€+2€ of "supplements"
What? What?

why is this person kissing her? thats not her dad?

My heart beat a little faster, but that might have been sympathy pain.

Funny how this board is filled to the brim with pedos and you guys are going after an autist.

you're not fooling anyone reddit

It's her uncle I think. At least that's the conclusion I've come to after looking around. Still kind of weird if you ask me.

how the fuck did you even find that picture? it looks like a personal photo that wouldnt be uploaded.

how did lindybeige end up with this cunny?

that's not weird, what's weird was that thread from a few days ago with all those anons saying that their parents kissed them on the mouth while they were growing up.

Next you'll tell me penis inspection day wasn't real.

I hope you rot in hell user

I've been doing a bit of digging. Some of the photos I still cant find. It makes me think that all the family deleted photos with her in them after she got famous.

man my parents never kissed me, hell they never even say they loved me. whenever i hear parents telling their kids they love them and the kids say it back it weirds me out. even just the phrase i love you is weird to me.

I still hug and kiss my mother and father at 24, is there some invisible rule that you have to hate your parents once past a certain age?

Sometimes I wish I was born in '99 so it would be more sentimental.

i dont hate them at all, saying i love you to one another is just weird to me and we dont do it.

Not sure. It turns out Dafne used to be fatter.

Sorry I did not meant to imply that, to you.

Anyway, I do hope that Logan gets recognized, but "both ways", so the academy but also the producers, the one with the money.

With Deadpool they showed that you can make a R rated super hero movie and with Logan that you can make a serious R rated super hero movie thus also highlighting the missed chance that Batman vs Superman had.

my mother said it but my father didn't, he didn't like to be touched either. I don't liked to be touched now.

She looks mexican as fuck in this picture. Why did they have looking pale in the movie if she was supposed to play a mexican?

I think it's different for everyone, I have a friend in his mid 20's with a bunch of brothers and they and the parents always hug and say I love you to each other.

Blade and Watchmen did it years ago redditfag

They did say they lived their whole life inside that lab, I guess that means they were a bit pale.

Because she spent her whole life in a lab without exposure to sunlight?

what a cutie

She's cuter in this picture

I guess I just always assumed their skin was dark regardless of sun exposure. That's a pretty stupid assumption, now that I think about it.
Yeah I think she's almost anorexic now. Gymnastics will do that apparently.

Just look at them, I bet he's giving her the quarterstaff every night

Jackman and the girl acted pretty well. The movie was good.

But it's capeshit, silly wam bam action and the depth of a puddle.

If it wins best picture, it just means someone slipped the jews a few suitcases full of money.

I don't buy into the jews control everything meme, but they definitely control the Oscars, and have been known to black list actors. Jaoquin Phoenix would have gotten an oscar a long time ago if the board when biased faggots that hated anyone that went against the mainstream.

:( He looks like he loves and cares about her. Why you gotta make it weird.
I was being facetious when I said best picture. I definitely do think jackman and stewart should be considered though.

Actually, aside from the third act this movie is oscar worthy.

>Her uncle has photos of children making out and topless on his instagram.
Link please.

>little girls
Yeah, it sounds like Oscar material to me.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it was two separate instances. One picture had a ton of topless young girls at the beach and another had two young girls making out. Pretty tasteless if you ask me.

any other normie-core comfy movies like this?

>only black people in the movie got mauled to death
haha keep dreaming

A Stewart nom for best supporting, perhaps.
It won't be nominated for anything else.