You have 10 seconds to prove he's a cultural marxist!!

youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc
pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110404111046.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/10/981008051724.htm
upi.com/Science_News/2002/05/23/DNA-study-reveals-racial-differences/UPI-
bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16,
ssc.wisc.edu/~oliver/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Race-is-Socially-Constructed.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He's black

done in 5 seconds, record time.

Labels only mean anything if you give them meaning and define your life by them.

This nigga better vote for Trump if he believes anything he says

>I'm not here to say that science has proved that races don't exist and everyone is mixed
*citation needed

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110404111046.htm

Tired of seeing my friends post his happy bullshit street poetry videos

Niggers gonna nig no matter what

wrong 1 meant this 1 sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/10/981008051724.htm

You have 10 seconds to prove I have 10 seconds to prove he is a cultural marxist!!!

Pro tip: I dont.

tiny disagreements but so what, it doesnt exist
upi.com/Science_News/2002/05/23/DNA-study-reveals-racial-differences/UPI- 21601022177100/

Fuck this nigger race is a thing

I am H'white and niggers wish they were.

Fucking 1998 when I have studies from 5 years ago that say different

Here ya go buddy, bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16, read the abstract, basically says different gene pools in different areas develop different characteristics

yea this but look how falsified it is. it basically admits the one from 98 was the basis for reality and nature alike

i already posted that study, son. try reading more than the abstract. in the full text it admits DNA proves there are no races. there are different gene pools in different families to. sorry, but you've been debunked

What the fuck are you talking about? Nowhere in the study does it say anything like that and you definitely had not posted it. Did you even read it you fucking shill?

And the one study you posted doesn't prove shit, only that one random scientist thinks the difference aren't big enough

>one scientist
have you ever even read all the studies proving race is a social structure. this is why i never come on Sup Forums. too many dumbass white people who think they know it all but know nothing about reality of race and how lucky they are to be fortunate enough to have been born in their random arbitrary body.
>ssc.wisc.edu/~oliver/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Race-is-Socially-Constructed.pdf
go read a book, neanderthal

You say this but it seems like you didn't even read the study that I linked to you...

Race is simply not a social structure, and you can see one reason why in pic related.

>this guy
Oh Lord, give me strength. This dude is actually regarded as some sort of spiritual intellectual in my uni. Pretty sure this is the guy that made a video about how modern technology and social media turn humans into robots or something but last time I checked he is exclusively using social media to spread is HD highly edited videos. Hmmmm really makes you think.

nice try, but what about mixed races? what about the fact that cousins can have different bone structure?
i agree, it made me question everything

Can tell without even watching the video, exaggerated smugness, clearly present in the pics, is a huge identifier

Yeaaaaah who do you work for buddy, seem like you're getting paid to promote this shit. You just conceded my point also, how could mixed races exist if race is a social construct? Mixed races people obviously have a mix of DNA, originating from different ancestors of different races, and their bone structure, skin color etc is a manifestation of that mix of DNA

Nigger

honestly, i don't work. i'm on SSD. i was a slave to capitalism for 12 long years before i got hurt. now, i go to school, though, i do not work and will not until i am done my degree in hospitality and tourism

so, the first thing you do is jusdge him on looks? yea, you have no chance of understanding this or grasping the deeper underlined concepts. move on

So you're done with the argument though after you lost? You're not getting paid that much for this thread sorry bud

It's actually becoming really fucking obvious that you are a paid shill, or you made this video

getting paid? thats what we, intellectuals call ad hominem. you act as if i get paid and there fore that is why you shall not engage, thus you can not lose if you do not engage, therefore call yourself a winner. cool story bro
rinse and repeat. can you say anything else? try making an actual statement or else just admit you are wrong

post yfw

That wasn't even what we are talking about though, so back to the real discussion. Do you admit that race is not a social construct?

>thats what we, intellectuals

>RACE WAS INVENTED

People are this stupid on purpose I swear to fucking God.

>its a people spout retarded ((((motivational)))) shit with a smug look on their faces episode

nah fuck off

no, sorry, this is common knowledge that race was invented by man in the 1500s to try to divide humans and conquer us. stop falling into the trap

Oy vey

No, sorry, no one invented race you fucking idiot the races that exist today have developed over tens of thousands of years

Before 1500s your religion = your race

>be conquistador
>discover ancient tribe in South America
>they are making human sacrifices while I stand there amazed, holding my powder gun
>truly, these men are my equals

religion = race and i am the idiot? pic related
too bad you weren't smart enough to understand their culture. it's all about understanding. how can you be their equal if you cant even understand them?

...just because there was no term for race does not mean it didn't exist. What I meant by that is that generally, ethnic groups in ancient times practiced the same religion. For example, the anglos were christian or whatever, the Jews jewish, the Africans their african religion, etc.

I really don't think that 1000 years ago you had a lot of Africans migrating into Jew land and taking up their religion, but whatever

just entirely wrong. we have several different types of chinese religions, european religions, african religions, and native american. you have, again, been proven wrong

I'm done with your stupid fucking ass

I fucking hate this nigger and his preachy hippy bollocks.