The Good, the Bad and the Ugly>For A Few Dollars More>Fist Full of Dollars

Once upon a time in the west > everything else

Pale Rider>High Plains Drifter>Sergio Leone

That movie is gay. Harmonica is a faggot of a character

I did masturbate to the """""rape""""" scene though

TWO MULES FOR SISTER SARA
best siegel/eastwood/morricone collab + dat thicc redhead her name escapes me

Once Upon A Time In America > any western

Can someone give me a definitive ranking of Eastwoodkino? I'm gonna watch them from worst to best. No Rawhide though.

literally came here to say this le xD kek

Anyone here like Dick Sucker?

For a Few Dollars More was way over the top in some parts, the hat and tree shooting scenes in particular. I rank Fistful higher because of that.

>Fistful of reddit
>For a few reddit more
>The good, the bad and the reddit
>Once upon a time in the reddit
>Duck, you reddit
>Once upon a time in reddit

Why was Leone such a hack?

Yes. It is legit Kino, not some Clint Eastwood jerk off film.

True. They over did the hat shooting shit in good, bad and the ugly too.

We could argue that Once upon a time in the west or For few dollars more are better etc, but none of those movies has Tuco in them.

On a serious note, Leone made movies that seemed like they were supposed to be important, seemed like they had a lot symbolism just under the surface, when in fact they are just entertaining and void of any deeper and more sublime meaning. He had so much talent, it really seems like a shame. He made really good bad movies.

Tuco sold it

I wouldn't say they are bad because of that. Just surface level entertainment. Drink some whiskey and don't dig.

I guess i wouldn't call them bad, it's just the style and creativity in some of his movies is super unique and interesting, and it's a bit of a let down. He literally fabricated an entire aesthetic and narrative for the genre of "western" after Ford's heydey was over. If his movies carried more weight they would be all time greats, instead all the idiosyncratic and seemingly cool camera angles and shots are empty. And it feels bad.

Why do movies need to be more than just movies?

>symbolism
>deeper and more sublime meaning

This is literally just nonsense that is relative to the viewer. Stop trying to act so above it all.

>talking about deeper and more sublime meaning on a board that has at least 10 threads a day about the opening of the Dark Knight Rises
Come on, nobody cares about deep symbolism here. Don't pretend you're above simple and enjoyable entertainment.

yep, massively underrated

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot is criminally underrated and them feels...

Anyone here like the one where Val Kilmer plays Doc Holliday?
I will never forget that performance

I'll check them out. Thanks.

Tombstone?
The 90s were a great age for westerns