you're cunt

> you're cunt
> do you know any racists personally

1. flag
2. i do only know one, my father. he was even racist towards my sister's kosovo albanian ex bf. when he cocked him halal food, he accidentally touched it with the same fork he used with normal sausages

95% of us are kinda racist, more or less

Myself?

Pretty much this

This.

The white ice-cream is her mouth is amazing.

>he cooked him halal food.
Missed that, lol.

Personally, I'd poison a muslim that tried dating my daughter.

I'd prefer a stab through the neck, but that would get me sent to jail.

Not racism, but my dad dislikes Jews because they killed Jesus.

Is your wife's son being racist aswell?

>Do you Know any racists personally?

Most of my family members are racist as fuck. I do remember once that I was in Portugal with my mum and my dad, I was like 7 or 10 years old and had left my video console inside the car. When My dad noticed this told me: user, Dont leave your stuff in the car, Portugal is a nation of gypsies and they will steal it.

I have shit tons of examples like this. The worst is we were surrounded by tugas and understood us kek

NZ
Most of my family
My dad is always always dropping racist comments in a "joking" fashion, some of my first words were "funkin chinaman" (when my dad was driving). My brother is unashamedly racist and my cousin is an uniroinc skinhead with a swastika tattoo across his chest.

My mom hates Arabs

How the fuck did they end up with you then? Adoption?

Flag
Yes, and I am one.

My grandpa used to think that asian people or “chinos” as he said weren’t people at all.
No in a racist way but he actually thought that asians were different species from normal people. And that they weren’t human at all.
My grandpa was a weird fucking lad, i miss him

What do you mean ?

>he was even racist towards my sister's kosovo albanian ex bf.
>even

albanians are subhumans

>flag
>I live amongst racist communists

>kosovo albanian ex bf

ahaahahahahaha, cuckway

>My grandpa used to think that asian people or “chinos” as he said weren’t people at all.
>No in a racist way but he actually thought that asians were different species from normal people. And that they weren’t human at all.

pretty funny because sudacas are like martians to me

>> you're cunt
Flag
>> do you know any racists personally
Yes, me

England
Pretty much everyone in my family hates Pakis, especially Dad. One time he threatened and threw a Paki around a shop because he yelled at my mum or something.

>threw a Paki
Threw something to him or threw Pakistani to the ground?

Literally everyone here is racist, get a German drunk and he'll openly tell you that gassing arabs would solve a lot of our problems. Turks and Russians are even more racist.

The latter I believe. He told me about it a while ago and he wasn't very specific, I imagined he just grabbed him and pushed him about.

everyone outside copenhagen and above 30 is racist

Earlier three Pakistanis were entering a car as I walked by (I am Sudanese)

One made that characteristic gesture people make when they share insidious/derogatory remarks about hears but audible enough for me to hear it

I responded accordingly in Urdu and the frightened looks in their faces was so ridiculous that it made me angry with myself

I realized at that point that their sensation of alienation from the general community here creates fear and tension for them, and they bond and feel protected with comments such as those, to feel they're not targeted ethnically. Me speaking Arabic should've sensed it and I honestly felt bad so I avoid taking to anyone in their language besides Arabic here

Yes all Of Asian origin real Asian like Chinese not paki

1. Flag, but family is Serbian/Croatian
2. Yes, I fucking hate niggers

Well, what means racist?
I do not know any person that thinks all black/arab people must die because of their race.
But literally all the people I know are against immigration of said people and would force it one way or the other.

In a non-cucked world anti-immigration should not be the same as racist.

Flag and Yes, Most of them are racist if you're not a white

I don't think being racist is bad, but the table was turned and now it's Wh*toids have to shut their mouths.

I am a racist

Yes, I unironically hate niggers

No, wh*Tes are not even human so you can't be racist towards the filthy animals.

Glad he's dead and rotting underground

filthy animals aka niggers?
yeah I hate those too

Really?

>niggers
You BLACK, see true, swedes have funny names for the wh*Toid plague

Yes, my father. He says he will disown me if I have children with my albanian GF.

this
I have never known anyone who wasn't racist.

i don't like white americans. other white people r ok though, i love white canadians

>The latter
>Even natives couldn’t tell or wouldn’t specify most important objective in context...!!
I personally have some reluctance in making relationships with foreigner.

But I can surely state this prejudice has been grown through internet memes.
It’s so irrational but matter of great stiffness that people is so much prone to believe what they read rather than what they heard.

stupid krauts your sisters love mehmet