/Cric/

Rub a dub dub in this rainy bath tub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Cricket/comments/7msasu/whats_the_more_pure_form_of_cricket_t20_or_test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

amen

Amen.

What's the more pure form of cricket, T20 or test matches?

Me, I, for one think it's T20, everything is refined to the most concentrated skillsets for batting and bowling, absolutely pure unadulterated cricketing cricket.

test cricket however has some of the real cricketing cricket, but in small quantities and spread over an unfathomably long time period which is not consistent with the new ideals of our fast paced modern digital world.

amen
based practising Christian

would like to have sex with trivago girl

Test cricket needs a duckworth lewis system

but you never will

Our Father, whom art in heaven
Ftfy

Truthbomb

Whomst*

>Not "who is"

I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible, and invisible:

And in one Lord Iesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, Begotten of his Father before all Worlds, God God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our Salvation came downe from heaven, And was incarnate by the holy Ghost of the Virgine Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for vs vnder Pontius Pilate. He sufiered and was buried, And the third day he rose againe according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the righthand of the Father. And he shall come againe with glory to iudge both the quicke and the dead : Whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the holy Ghost, The Lord and giver of life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spake by the prophets. And I believe one Catholick and Apostolick Church. J acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of Sins, And I looke for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come.

Amen.

Amen

Shan't be replying to any Catholics 2bh

>redditspacing
Begone heathen

Thats from the Anglican Book of Common Prayer brainlet

Anyone want to updoot my thread?

YIKES

>Whence this creation has arisen – perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not – the one who looks down on it, in the highest heaven, only he knows – or perhaps he does not know. Mandala 10, hymn 129, verse 7
> based rig veda

Post the fucking link

Does anybody here actually attend Church? I unironically go every Sunday and am loving these praiseful posts lads

lads i just did a poo which had the same consistency as khwajas batting

Everytime I see Pointless on ABC, I'm reminded of the old Pointless threads on Sup Forums.

BASED Scottish chick who came into a thread and was scared from Sup Forums forever.

just did a poo

Only immigrants, pensioners and that weirdo family in your street go to church.

Lads the toilets blocked can we please have steve smith come in before khawaja

There is nothing you could do to Trivago girl that would make me hesitate fugging the fug out of her

baggy green more like a FAGGY green

Known Australian Tactic to fire up haarp and force the draw

Need her to talk like in the advert also

BIG....... WILLY!

>australia
>new zealand
>cricket
>all of you

amen

>doesn't eat the crusts
>no toppings on pizza

absolutely disgusting

I'm at Chermside

where the FUCK are YOU

i bet her ass tastes perfectly foul after a stinky shit

I went to a catholic mass once because I was interested in learning about St Francis of Assisi, bluffed my way through with things I've seen in movies, chatted to the priest afterwards and he gave me two books about St Francis.

t. Melbournian

im at based garden city lad

Melbourne lads ive always wanted to poo in the streets like the greats dhoni and tendulkar do given the rain will my poo in the streets aimply wash away?

>not eating crusts

literally mentally a 5 year old

Get some flowers for your grave lad

Churches are worse than SJW's at this shit

Lads just took an english use of the review but ii found corn and didn't have that for dinner...

Whats for dinner for you lads?

if usman khawaja ran a successful mexican restaurant chain it would be called usman y gomez

>Let's fully welcome refugees

Melbourne is like an ironic place.

Gunna chuck a movie on, talk tomorrow dudes

yeah but they instead of just saying "I'm thinking about you" the church genuinely believes they are helping by beseeching a higher power to intervene.

certain draw

based bash soon m8
dont tell me you're a brainlet block only poster

What are you watchig mate

>know there's rain coming
>play shitty defensive bowling all day instead of getting everyone out with more aggressive bowling
>Trusting melbourne weather

Top tictacs englel.

Dunkirk amd Blade Runner are both out.
Both are excellent.

Just heard the first crack of thunder from Melbourne, Game's over.

le fug sjw's XD

How many bongs until the braniac bash?

>these two slags on Pointless
BASED

elite melbourne weather lads

Occasional reminder

The big brains bash is on at 7 isnt it

We're playing for a draw too. Fifth test is all that matters, winner takes all

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

Shant be happy if they get out this round

Just took a steamy melbourne weather lads

>we we're playing for a draw too

Sure you were.

reddit.com/r/Cricket/comments/7msasu/whats_the_more_pure_form_of_cricket_t20_or_test/

cya mate thanks for popping in

>Not enjoying the odd timely thunderstorm to cuck the poms

That wall youre paying for looks good

We need a wall for the internet

Rose is a thicc qt though.

it says removed??????????????//

Prediction was thrown off by unexpected rainfall on this occasion.

Would it be possible for certain /cric/ shitposts to get put on r/cricket and actually be taken seriously?

cheers thanks cya buddy bye

Irrelevant post please flag and report

Nevertheless England likely to win

HAHAHAHAH
>These odds are easy money what are the bookies thinking? HAHAHA
>OH NO THE RAIN, th-thats wh-why I was wrong

I took a shit which left a burning sensation in my anus. It was pleasant, almost as if a sound source was gently vibrating my rectum. I often lie awake wondering what that sensation is. I've researched it, and apparently the burning sensation occurs when acids are not broken down properly in the intestines meaning your rectum feels the brunt of some less than reputable substances. My love of spicy food corroborates this hypothesis, but I like to think that the logs my body smelts are just inherently of a high, scolding temperature and in fact acid plays no part in that burning glory.

These two teams on Pointless should go on a date together. They'd be cute. :3c

hahaha some faggot mod must've got mad at my truthbomb

Sydney only exists to prep the Melbourne bull

I fucking hate r/cricket so much

>rainfall in melbourne
>unexpected

Cheers matey thanks for the heads up yeah much appreciated cheers

What does /cric/ think of my test side ranking:

GREAT TIER
1. Australia
2. India

GOOD TIER
3. South Africa
4. New Zealand

OK TIER
5. Pakistan
6. Sri Lanka

BAD TIER
7. Bangladesh
8. West Indies

ZIMBABWE TIER
9. Zimbabwe
10. England

Listening to triple j

Where did Australia go so horribly wrong

>Not putting >Aus in Aus

HOME BABBY TIER:

Everyone

Sun just came out in Melbourne, there's hope yet cunts.

What are they playing? Last time I listened to Triple J was literally in the 90's

Some sort of angsty fuccboi tradie nonsense

My brain cells are dying

>triple J
>tradie

Oh u

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW. How dare you say Zimbabwe is in a tier with England, nobody is as bad as England.

it's basically night time here

not happy lads

RIP Rose and Victoria you thicc waifus.