If you had enormous wealth, how would you allocate your charitable donations?

If you had enormous wealth, how would you allocate your charitable donations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jt3aLev041E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My local Klan

>charitable donations

hahaha, thats a good one!

if i wanted to id start a business, and hire people and pay them a wage. Theres my "charity", giving people a job to support themselves and their families

Probably buy a farm, have a few people to tend the farm/orchard/gardens and feed the livestock in winter

100% to union busting. I love seeing fat lazy union members crying like a 3 year old who had their dessert taken away.

Give people a million bucks to kill my enemies on Purge night

Pol's altruism (or lack there of) is legendary!

This and start the road to become George Soros, bogeyman puppeteer for the "greater good"

I would buy a shit ton of land and create Sup Forumsand.

If I had enormous wealth I would create a foundation dedicated to teaching chimpanzees the secrets of fire and modern weaponry. Then I would set them loose in Africa to see if anything changes.

>In before he becomes more corrupted than Soros.

>giving away money

Eugenics research

why?

I'd help dogs. Buy huge land where I can hunt and camp and take in dogs to care for them. Dogs are fucking awesome. We would roam and camp and fish and run around. They get a good life and I do too. Fuck shovelling money at people. I'd take man's best friend any day

I'd pour my money into that until I'm dead.

first off, it would only help my nation, none of this 'I made my fortune in America and now I'm giving it away to Africa" crap.
probably funds for tutoring kids whose parents are dumb or uneducated.

i wouldn't give anything to charity. i would build a castle or buy a yuropoor one and host a year round renaissance fair where i'm the king and there would be competitions for gold coins that have my face on them

Getting homeless people off the street.

lol

to my savings and 10% to my church

I'd buy my grandparents anything they wanted. I'd buy them the house on the lake they want to live in the last years of their lives.

I'd buy my friends some shit.

And I'd spend all the rest on creating businesses and putting people to work.

I'd probably try to fuck shit up for fun

I'd fund Nazi groups in Europe while also funding ANTIFA groups, just to see the chaos

We are already working on it. Dead serious watch. We need to work on their aim a bit
youtu.be/Jt3aLev041E

bail out deserving graduates from student loan debt. money toward energy research. and help developing countries like bill and melinda gates foundation. I'd also want to fund research for debilitating diseases.

20% of it to shape the word the way I want

bring all the poor somali's here like a good christian white boy because thems good muslims

I am my own charity

Not to Africa.

I fund the next crusade.

I wouldn't.

All charities are scams.

I would secure a future for white people

Your church is harboring 'refugees' and is an enemy of this nation

I would just pay motherfuckers to do shit that were good for the community.

I would give it to a Jew. They want through a terrible holocaust and deserve my hard earned resources

I am also very sorry.

1.start an orphanage for boys

2.double it as a means of privately educating them to suit the purposes of benefitting my business

3. hopefully profit

Def try to buy a nuke and set it off

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude don't post such spooky images like that. You trying to give me a heart attack?

100% to VR development