He's a titguy

>he's a titguy

hmmmmmmmm what did she BRAAAPT by this

Of course. Breasts are a natural erogenous zone. A healthy, human brain instantly recognizes as such and reacts in the proper way to it.

Pedophiles, however, are missing that part of their brain. In a way, this makes them comparable to sociopaths and should be exterminated as such.

With extreme predjudice.

i'm a man and i have boobs

does that turn you on?

>le pedo meme

what does that matter?

if you had a pussy and were a man I'd be just as disgusted

Oh, it isn't a meme. I've been observing your kind since approximately 2010. It's my hope that the Day of the Rope will come sooner than I'd anticipated, to carry you lot away to Hell.

>7 years of pure MAD

im a pusy man mmmm

So you admit you're a pedophile. Damn, I'm good at this.

I love tight cunny butts and tummy

Some of the best thingnda

>look the redditor is projecting again

FF!

Ass>boobs

Hello

Yawn. Same, pathetic replies. Same, execrable template. Same inferiority complex. Many such cases. SAD!

too much ass

sweet satanic trips, brah

I was afraid the FBI had gotchu

kekekek

Post more Lera

so what if i'm a pedo?

it's 2017, learn to accept people for who they are

Nope. I never violate the law

Suffered from range b&s for a long time until recently

yeah, thought as much

Hopefully doesn't happen again. Got rule 1d on Sup Forums for pic related recently

>Pedophilia will become legal in your lifetime

This.
Love trumps hate

i want to fuck yana in the ass

pedophila isn't illegal right now ya dummy

>banning the zhe

what a libcuck thing to do, 2bh

post her daughter

It is not her daughter

Unironically this

Exactly. If people can't be aroused by the petite little body of an adorable 9 year old girl, they should at least accept those who do.

>loving a little girl is wrong

Even if it does, you've completely forgotten about mob-mentality, and the lengths we normal people will go to, to protect children.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To OP and any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

She looks so dam cute! I just wanna stroke her hair as she looks at me with that sweet smile, while she sits on my lap.