Blacks have role-played with German qts

>Blacks have role-played with German qts
>I haven't

They probably pity them

keep telling yourself that, in reality they destroyed those white women(and countless others)

You have a mental illness

Why would you pity Usain Bolt?

who wouldn't pity wh*Tes? they are the shame of god

I love how Sup Forums of all people gets triggered because of cultural appropriation thanks to this pic.

Wh*Tes are pitiable beast. No one is debating that.

Wait, that's Usain Bolt? Judging by the womens' expressions I assumed that they were two typical niggers who just made it out of Africa

t.toothpaste

>Judging by the womens' expressions
No wonder you're so emotional, are you the resident angry shitposter? People in still images won't help you fight off social anxiety and ostracization, believe me I've been there

>those wenches
>qts

Idk m8, the one on the left looks pretty unamused and the one on the right looks nervous if not somewhat frightened, but that's just me. Probably just because it's a still photo as you say, but that's the impression I got nonetheless.

>are you the resident angry shitposter
Doesn't really narrow it down, to be honest with you 先パイ。

Our presence is always intimidating, it's the biggest contributor to our dehumanization. Like Sup Forums says regardless of circumstances As humans we're naturally instinctive animals

Ty senpai :3

>As humans we're naturally instinctive animals
Aside from Germans.

In reference to a contradiction in my earlier post or German people in general?

Just to Germans. They're like ants, programmed to do one thing: work and dig trenches.

>our

So you, as an individual, have done less than a group of people that numbers well over a billion.

You don't say.

Okay is it because I am a cuck, black, brown, or insane this time?