How do we fix modern germany?

how do we fix modern germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

trtworld.com/europe/15-things-to-know-about-racism-and-police-brutality-in-france-5289
thefader.com/2016/03/29/police-brutality-uk-essay
bbc.com/news/magazine-32419952
dw.com/en/german-police-brutality-scandal-officers-in-hanover-accused-of-racism/a-18455950
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rub it out and start over

This is literally an American issue; why would a German team take part in this practice?
Embarrassing.

Virtue signalling and media attention

Feel sad for them desu. The UK and most of Western Europe are allowing ourselves to be cucked by the shittest kind of Yanks imaginable.

Praise Eminem

Europeans libcucks dont give a fuck about domestic issues, they only care about maximum exposure i.e. caring about american issues.

Why are all blonde men so fucking beta

What a bunch of stupid faggots.

Maybe marketing stunt. All big football clubs try to get attention all over the world. Bayerns and Dortmund travel around the world all the time to promote German football and gain fans. Maybe they try it this way because nobody would have ever heard of that shitty club.

#hahohe

Attention?

Why is the world so obsessed with America

kys

Nice try hitman

I won't help you achieve your monthly quotas

Hollywood cultural hegemony and our need for validation within that sphere

That's what you get for being the hegemon bud. Enjoy it while it lasts.

With nuclear fire

Its not about "tolerance" its about police brutality and respecting the lives of black people! WTF.

Anti-blackness very much exists in Europe and in Germany.

>police brutality
An almost non-issue in much of Europe.

>being such a massive cuckold for american culture
literaly no fucking dignity whatsoever

Wait till we install Sharia law

I don't want 4 wives the one I have now won't shut up as it is

>american culture
SO YOU ADMIT IT

Still doesn't mean there isn't anti-blackness. I remember there was a story where Europeans threw bananas at a black soccer player.
And yes, took a 10 sec google search:

trtworld.com/europe/15-things-to-know-about-racism-and-police-brutality-in-france-5289

The fact that you don't know about anti-black police brutality is a big issue in itself.

Yeah if you haven't figured out everyone laughs at USA for not having culture because compared to everyone else american culture revolves around consumption and being a drooling obedient sheep to marketers.

Being obese, shooting, clapping when the plane lands and having your NFL filled with 2 hours and 40 minutes of commercials in a 3 hour game IS culture. Just not one anyone should be proud of.

Compared to America our police are saints.

As with all things the solution is to kill all wh*Tes.

>The fact that you don't know about anti-black police brutality is a big issue in itself.

Why the fuck would he or anyone outside of America give a shit. Kindly get shot.

So you should turn a blind eye to the abuse that is happening so it can continue to grow?

thefader.com/2016/03/29/police-brutality-uk-essay

Looks to me like European media and British media just doesn't like to talk about the abuse of black people in your own countries. "Compared to America we are Saints". Patting yourselves on the back and comparing yourselves to the Virgin Mary while meanwhile black people are dying.

>kneels
>gets shot

Because anti black police brutality (and antiblackness in general) happens IN EUROPE. Thats why you should care.

PORTUGAL: bbc.com/news/magazine-32419952
UK; see FRANCE: see Germany: dw.com/en/german-police-brutality-scandal-officers-in-hanover-accused-of-racism/a-18455950

Anyone else want to say "its not our problem"?

It is Europeans ISSUE. White people worldwide issue.

go back to africa if Europe is so racist you fucking monkey

America is the loud kid in class who also happens to be the school bully. We aren't so much obsessed with you as you are obsessed with shoving your face in the business of everyone else. It should hardly be surprising when your actions are referenced around the world. If you didn't have military bases, weren't at war all around the world all the time, and your corporations didn't try to take over the local business of every nook and cranny around the world, people wouldn't talk about your country nearly as much as they do.

Consequences have actions. Two towers wasn't enough.

>White people worldwide issue.
Americans aren't white, though. Yet your mongrel nation has this problem more than anywhere else.

Deport them to australia

Black people issue you mean, as a white I don't feel concerned at all by this
I don't even wish ill fate on black people who are confronted to police, I just don't give a fuck since I have my own problems

Yep only way to make white people feel "concern" for the literal lives of black people is to set up roadblock. This is the only secret to getting white people to care about literal lives of their fellow human beings.

1. Kick Britain out of EU
2. Kick everything east of the Rhine out of EU

I guess they don't give a shit either then because I've never seen a black people roadblock here
People have more empathy for those who look like them, wow breaking news. If I could afford to do charity or bring considerable support to a cause be sure blacks being brutalized by police wouldn't be my priority when I already know many white people who live in shit conditions. It's just the way it is.

I'd say anti savages exist pretty much anywhere there is civilization

fick drumpf

Nobody can stop Germany's liberal imperialism. Europeans are dumb and never learned from history

Did you even read your link ? Tye only bad thing was the black getting ass fucked by the police man. Otherwise there's not a lot of wrong

>Two retard get electrocuted while hiding from police in a dangerous place, black chimp out
>Police target extremist musulmans which are mostly north africain
>Some organisation against Islamophobia complaining about how there is islmaophobia
>Face veil and burkini banned
>Half of the people in prison are muslims this means France police is racist !

Fuck you Johnny.