We all agree that this has no place in our societies, right?

We all agree that this has no place in our societies, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/muslim-women-wearing-hijabs-assaulted-just-hours-after-trump-win-n681936
youtu.be/q5ULw9eX9V8?t=210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely

Yes. Blue eyes are disgusting.

100 percent yes

I've never seen anyone working with that thing so I guess it does not have a place in our society.

Yes, wh*Tes have contributed nothing

yes, there is no place for white people. salam akaialum

Yes clothes are disgusting

yes

My day is ruined every time I see one with a veil desu.

Oh no a headscarf! Clearly this was NEVER seen in Europe before evil brown people came along!!!

OH WAIT!

Do a google search for "peasant girl painting" you will see TONS exampels that Eurpoeans wore headscarves just fine for centuries until they decided they were for "evil browns".

I disagree

>typical whitey genetics

LMAO

She looks cute, like the kind of slut who would adore a creamy facial all over her face.

>This headscarf is UN-EUROPEAN!
>Quick lets ban girls with scarves from being allowed to receive an education or run for office!
>Forcing people to dress like us is a legitimate thing for a sane government to do!!!!!!

Just admit "we are giant Islamaphobes and hate all brown people"

she could have a place in my bedroom though

what's wrong with hating islam and brown "people"?

Because its bigotry. You realize brown people and Islam are also just as much a part of Europe as white people and Christianity right? Islam has been in Europe since 652, brown people long before that. They found ancient Viking artifacts dedicated to Allah as many vikings converted to Islam before they even converted to Christianity.

Just bs how ugly and nasty white nationalists are.

>brown people and Islam are also just as much a part of Europe as white people and Christianity right?
No they're not, and if they were, as enemies and hardly accepted minority rather than the current ''diverse community''

>bigotry
Do you even know what that word means?

> Viking artifacts dedicated to Allah
Among many things, the Vikings were known for trading with arabs. Considering this finding ancient mudslime artifacts in viking lands is hardly a surprise.

The patron saint of the Swiss is literally a black male with a huge dong.

Europeans had a black saint they prayed to for blessing search "Saint Maurice". Or "black Madonna". Muslims and Christians lived side by side in Spain peacefully for hundreds of years before Queen Isabella (same one who financed Columbus). Racism was not always present the way it is today.

yes, she's a filthy whit*oid

That's one of your fucking business, FYROM.

>You realize brown people and Islam are also just as much a part of Europe as white people and Christianity right?

I want to literally strangle you to death and personally see the life leave your eyes, you absolute fucking moron. You're probably trolling and you triggered me, but if you said to me irl i would punch you in the fucking nose

>looks at flag
Your post borders on parody.

Hating Islam and Brown people is a type of bigotry.

Also from article:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391

>"We know from other Viking tomb excavations that DNA analysis has shown some of the people buried in them originated from places like Persia, where Islam was very dominant.
>"However, it is more likely these findings show that Viking age burial customs were influenced by Islamic ideas such as eternal life in paradise after death."

Vikings included many middle easterners, and the very idea of "life after death" and "paradise" were present in Islam. Of course this triggers a lot of white nationalist.

She's wearing colored contacts.

Vikings raided literally all over the Mediterranean, including Muslim lands. If you think a ring with Allah inscribed on it is a sign that Vikings suddenly became Muslims, and not that Asmund Alfredsson buried his axe into a sand niggers skull and took his belongings, you are mentally damaged without ability to be helped and should kill yourself.

White Vikings admired them. Stop deluding yourself.

yes.women have no place in society

I know this is bait but whatever. Bigotry means to be intolerant to those who hold a different opinion from yourself. Saying that hating certain groups of people is a type of bigotry is nothing short of ridiculous. Especially considering there are numerous very valid reasons to hate mudslimes and niggers.

Also
>BBC

That was in age before hairspray. Try and find a woman wearing that inside.

WE

Easy.

Europeans wore scarves all the time, it was fashionable and protected their scalp. But no, once brown peopel started to do it then all of a sudden it is the great threat of Western civilization

literally not an argument

just don't invade the west ok?

Hell some religious French people still do this. Look at these women wearing headscarves to go vote in France. MUH EURO VALUES!!

Oh wait they are white Christian. Carry on then.

t. Self hating spineless loser

They seem to be nuns not "regular" people.

>wore
Past tense. It means it's not done anymore. Societies evolve and change they don't remain permanently in the 7th century.

this

us Muslims entered Europe in the lifetime of the first Muslim lives

I don't like how they look, though I'm a fan of the rest of fashionable Islamic woman clothing.
Really nice and colourful and tight.

They don't remain permanently in the 20th century either. The world is becoming more multicultural and diverse and that includes a larger role for Islam in Europe. You can stick to your backwards 1940s values or grow the fuck up.
Also those peasant girls aren't from the 7th century etiher.

Honestly, it is not much about girls wearing headscarf, it is about them being forced to wear the headscarf and the entire package that comes with it including domestic abuse, cultural taboos, and limitations on girls freedom. Are there girls brainwashed enough to wear that as a "choice"? Sure, but there are many others that wear it out of being forced to it from a young age, and they represent the majority. So stop with your shit about farmer peasants wearing headscarves in europe a hundred years ago, we are living in today and today millions of headscarf wearing girls are suffering humiliating living conditions from the retardation of their own society (Muslims) that comes with wearing a headscarf.

Like fuck if you admit already 'societies change' then you need to also admit they can and will 'change' again around you.

>m-muh womyns rights
wow what a faggot

>and that includes a larger role for Islam in Europe.
No. You either respect the rules of the house or gtfo.

>You can stick to your backwards 1940s values or grow the fuck up.
As long as Saudi Arabia sticks to their 7th century values I'll stick to my 1940 values, thanks.

There are different changes, good and bad. More Islam is far from a good thing.

Kys Iqbal

I agree that its wrong to force people to wear a headscarf if they don't want to wear one. However its also wrong to force women/girls to go bareheaded. Just as wrong. And guess which one is a bigger problem in the West?

>Are there girls brainwashed enough to wear that as a "choice"? Sure
Its no more brainwashing then you are "brainwashed" to wear pants or "brainwashed" to wear socks or "brainwashed" to wear a shirt. Its just a piece of clothing. Yes different cultures have different modes of fashion, if you were a uncontacted tribe you might go out buck naked with just a penis belt, some culture wear scarves, some wear hats some wear nothing. "Brainwashing" is a long debunked theory it doesn't really exist.

>, we are living in today and today millions of headscarf wearing girls are suffering humiliating living conditions from the retardation of their own society (Muslims) that comes with wearing a headscarf.
"Humiliating living conditions" with....wearing a scarf on your head? I wear a scarf on my head sometimes and I'm not even Muslim. Pic related.

Atrocious thread

So you are an Islamaophobe. Have fun as the rest of the world leaves you behind. Funny how you are probably someone who complains that Islam goes against "Western values" forgetting the "Western values" of tolerance and religious freedom that have been in place since Enlightenment days.

Nah, christian nuns and women visiting churches dress somewhat similar, it's common for abrahamic religions

>Triggered by cloth

Yeah, fuck women

You cant even go scarfed or head gear/covering because people get triggered by it. Especially if your a black woman because of how it relates to curly hair.

>So you are an Islamaophobe.
I would not know. If that means you respect the norms and values of a given society instead of persistently pushing your own where they don't belong and cry foul when you get called on it, then by all means yes. Labels are meaningless to me.

>Funny how you are probably someone who complains that Islam goes against "Western values" forgetting the "Western values" of tolerance and religious freedom that have been in place since Enlightenment days.
And those same values are now being exploited to work against them. So no, not exactly an adherent to Western values of "tolerance" and religious freedom because I'm not stupid to support the foundation of my own self-demise.

>And guess which one is a bigger problem in the West?
my guess is that the growing honor crimes is the bigger problem since in the UK alone thousands of such crimes are reported every year. But yeah let us make the few incidents where a muslimah mashallah heard someone calling her a rag head the bigger picture.

>Its no more brainwashing then you are "brainwashed" to wear pants or "brainwashed" to wear socks or "brainwashed" to wear a shirt
That's not true, It is like saying drinking alcohol spirits and water are the same since it is drinking. wearing a shirt or socks won't limit your life options or freedom, a muslim wearing a headscarf suffer from those, and even the possibility of honor killing if she doesn't obey the strict clothing rules, and in some countries they go to prison. I doubt a western girl wearing a shirt faces that.

>"Humiliating living conditions" with....wearing a scarf on your head? I wear a scarf on my head sometimes and I'm not even Muslim. Pic related.
You are ignorant. Girls who wear headscarf suffer from great limitations in their lives, kiss goodbye to the freedom of mobility, freedom of marriage, freedom of expression, freedom of choice in many aspects of her life, and to endure an entire life of submission and abuse. Again, some might be happy about being robbed of these options, but not the majority, and I personally listened to far too many headscarf wearing girls expressing despair about their lives.

>domestic abuse, cultural taboos, and limitations on girls freedom.

Still happen no different sans head scarf.

based

arab diaspora in USA completely btfo

Its magnitude is bigger when it comes to the treatment Muslim girls get.

There are different reasons in different cultures for why people cover their heads. You may as well say a Buddhist Monk and an Islamic priest have the same values because they both wear a robe.

Based. You're actually a good human being, unlike the edgelord Sup Forumstards here getting triggered.
Stop posting from Gaza you Israeli swine

Lot of that shit happens outside the muslim world many many of which are scarfless.

you are such a fucking retarded piece of garbage. Stop shitting up this board and kill yourself. Theres absolutely no way you're no a sand nigger

>my guess is that the growing honor crimes is the bigger problem since in the UK alone thousands of such crimes are reported every year. But yeah let us make the few incidents where a muslimah mashallah heard someone calling her a rag head the bigger picture.
I didn't mention honor crimes--I mentioned discrimination against women for wearing a headscarf which is by FAR a larger problem than discriminating against women for going bare-headed. Women in the West are "brainwashed" to not wear a scarf if you want it that way.

>wearing a shirt or socks won't limit your life options or freedom, a muslim wearing a headscarf suffer from those
How so? How does a Muslim wearing a headscarf face "limited options" due to discrimination and bigotry?

> even the possibility of honor killing if she doesn't obey the strict clothing rules
Any Muslim who would "honor kill" a woman for not wearing a scarf would probably "honor kill" her for not wearing pants/skirt too. Guess pants/skirt are oppressive now. Oh wait white people wear those so they are okay.

> I doubt a western girl wearing a shirt faces that.
??? You flip flopped it. You said "a woman without a scarf" faces violence and prison. But then "a woman with a shirt" does not. A woman without a shirt might well face prison in those SAME societies. AND in the West, women face violence and hate crimes for wearing headscarfs because of Islamaphobes (only brown women though lets be honest). How can you be so dense?

>Girls who wear headscarf suffer from great limitations in their lives, kiss goodbye to the freedom of mobility, freedom of marriage, freedom of expression, freedom of choice in many aspects of her life, and to endure an entire life of submission and abuse
This is 100% bullshit, a headscarf does not magically do any of that stuff, you dummy.

associating the scarf with being the reason that shit happens it's a complete joke because it's just blaming one factor when its much much more complicated then that.

Yes, because I can see the statistics that shows thousands being killed for family honor in Europe each year...Oh wait, that is the middle east.
Go home Iqbal, you are needed in your local Taliban chapter

>khomeni scum
eww

I could imagine celebrating a nationwide islamic holiday

t. German minister of the interior

gas yourselves

So if a Muslim woman took off her pants/skirt or her shirt in a Muslim family she would be a-okay? Its just if she takes off her headscarf that she faces violence?

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/muslim-women-wearing-hijabs-assaulted-just-hours-after-trump-win-n681936

Oh wow looks like women are being force to go bareheaded. Dummy.

>people like this actually exist

>Piece of clothes

Do white people wear this piece of clothes (socks, shirts)? If so it is okay
Do brown people wear this piece of clothes (veil, scarf)? If so it is OPPRESSIVE and we need to assault the wearers, prevent them from receiving an education, and even prevent them from running for office or going out in public.

R A C I S T
L O G I C

Christcunts are hypocrites, more or less.

It's not about the fact that they're wearing a fucking scarf. It's about the symbolism behind their scarves/veils. People don't like seeing symbols of that perverse religion, that's really all there's to it.

Also crying about muh racism won't work here, nigger.

What's the fucking difference? They're all cancerous cultists who don't belong in modernity, but you sure as fuck can't rag on one while supporting the other without being a massive hypocrite. Sandnigger religions don't belong in Europe, period.

>posters from muslim countries make sound arguments and are wholly reasonable

>rapefugees and *mmigrants defend their backward ways to best ruin the societies that just adopted them

You didn't mention honor crimes because it doesn't serve your agenda. Why are women with headscarves are being discriminated? We both know that the bigotry that exists against Islamic garment is due to the background of abuse that lies behind it. You are free to live in your own bubble where the world is against your retarded religion because it is so awesome, but I doubt any sane person looks at a 7 years old girl wearing a headscarf and say that girl is going to live a life full of freedom.

>How does a Muslim wearing a headscarf face "limited options" due to discrimination and bigotry?/
Are you playing an idiot? She faces discrimination because of the cultural package that is included with wearing a headscarf, and that discrimination mostly stems from her own family and society.

>would probably "honor kill" her for not wearing pants/skirt too
No he wouldn't, you are retarded.

>??? You flip flopped it
I didn't flip flop it, I made a point that women wearing headscarves in muslim countries where headscarf is the norm suffer far more abuse than women wearing a shirt in western countries where a shirt is the norm. That's not flipfloping that's just facts you dumdum. Also, women wearing headscarves in the west suffer more home abuse than their counterparts who are wearing shirts. It is also fact, mahmoud.

>, a headscarf does not magically do any of that stuff, you dummy.
Yeah because wearing a headscarf comes magically from nowhere, and there's no poisonous culture that accompanies it. Seriously, Ahmed just go to your mosque and suck off your sheikh already.

>People don't like seeing symbols of that perverse religion, that's really all there's to it.
Yet they have no problem with people wearing minature fucking torture devices around their neck (the cross). I fucking hate christfags. You don't belong in Europe either.

Honour killing is not the only thing keeping women in check. God stop being so hysterical that shit happens in Southern Asia too.

I just pointed it out in my previous post but you are far too dense to comprehend what you read.

>Sandnigger religions don't belong in Europe, period.
Start with Christianity because that's a sandnigger religion too
That's an Israeli retard

>Southern Asia too.
Yeah, and southern Asia has majority Muslim countries too, I imagined you'd know this since it is your home region, Imran.

>Why are women with headscarves are being discriminated?
Because of Islamaphobic retards?

> We both know that the bigotry that exists against Islamic garment is due to the background of abuse that lies behind it.
>? She faces discrimination because of the cultural package that is included with wearing a headscarf, and that discrimination mostly stems from her own family and society.
Bullshit, because there is plenty of "abuse" around forcing women to dress without a headscarf too. You idiot. Also like I said I am not a Muslim.

>I didn't flip flop it, I made a point that women wearing headscarves in muslim countries where headscarf is the norm suffer far more abuse than women wearing a shirt in western countries where a shirt is the norm
What about women wearing shirts in Muslim countries where a shirt is the norm? Women going bareheaded also face abuse in Muslim countries where wearing a headscarf is the norm, just like women wearing headscarf faces abuse in countries where going bareheaded is the norm.

The symbolism is just modesty (same you would see with a longer skirt or longer sleeves/pants), or devotion to God (same as you would see with a cross necklace or the nun habits). Funny how those are a okay though.

>Yeah because wearing a headscarf comes magically from nowhere, and there's no poisonous culture that accompanies it. Seriously, Ahmed just go to your mosque and suck off your sheikh already.

Other places wear headscarves for other reason asides from religion. The middle East has always worn head coverings of various types way before I-slam was a thing. Only recently in certain states did it get the mandatory stigma attached to it.

Most people don't see Christianity as a perverse religion, though.

Diaspora who always act so extra militant to get brownie points from those back home make me laugh. Your parents left the country for a reason, don't be ungrateful towards them and LARP some extra religious, ultra-conservative persona.

youtu.be/q5ULw9eX9V8?t=210

Mudslime clothing = mudslime symbolism. Islam = cancer. I't not that hard.

I rather have that than tattooed thinly clothed skanks passing down stds on degenerate meetings known as roumbas

3:30

It happens in Sikh and Hindu communities a lot user.

>all these people defending islam and posting from western countries

Yes whites must be excluded from every aspect of life. Only slavery is fit for them.

WUZ

>The middle East has always worn head coverings of various types way before I-slam was a thing
No. They didn't.

>Because of Islamaphobic retards?
Are you really that incapable of reading comprehension? I already pointed that and also pointed the reason behind that phobia.

>Bullshit, because there is plenty of "abuse" around forcing women to dress without a headscarf too
There's no systemic abuse that faces girls without a headscarf similar to the ones that wear a headscarf and by that I mean the pressure that comes from forcing her to adapt to the headscarf lifestyle. Women regardless of clothing face abuse, but Muslim women suffer from more abuse from their own family and community.

>What about women wearing shirts in Muslim countries where a shirt is the norm? Women going bareheaded also face abuse in Muslim countries where wearing a headscarf is the norm, just like women wearing headscarf faces abuse in countries where going bareheaded is the norm.
And the common abuser in both situation is Muslim, thanks for proving my point.

Turn off the proxy wh*Te animal. Kanata is a black and ameridean nation.

I'm not even pro-religion though

>No. They didn't.

Yeah they did, Egypt isn't the Middle East either its North Africa.

>mfw
Seriously though this has no place in our societies

It's also abhorrent when it happens in those communities, but we are not discussing Sikh or Hindu atm, are we Itizaz?

indeed, no place for false prophet worshippers
also, when in rome, people should do as the romans do otherwise it's rude and ungrateful