How would Sup Forums fix the Chinese problem?

How would Sup Forums fix the Chinese problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/09/chinese-visitors-welcome-disneyland-to-town-by-defecating-in-the-bushes
thenanfang.com/asian-woman-caught-defecating-california-residents-lawn/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/chinese-schoolboy-15-exposed-as-egypt-s-ancient-temple-graffiti-vandal-8633556.html
youtube.com/watch?v=If31WD_FvJ8
poopreport.com/Travel/Content/China/china.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the same way we fix every other problem here idiot, genocide.

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/09/chinese-visitors-welcome-disneyland-to-town-by-defecating-in-the-bushes

>The crowds overwhelmed the yet-to-open resort during the recent May Day holiday. Numerous people posted shocking photos on social media of guests climbing through the bushes, leaving piles of trash everywhere, carving their names into lampposts and even allowing their children to defecate in the bushes.

thenanfang.com/asian-woman-caught-defecating-california-residents-lawn/

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/chinese-schoolboy-15-exposed-as-egypt-s-ancient-temple-graffiti-vandal-8633556.html

>The 15-year-old, from Nanjing, was identified after a photo of his graffiti – which said “Ding Jinhao was here” in Mandarin – at the Temple of Luxor was posted online on Friday.

With extermination. Genocide is reserved for humans. Extermination is for animals, insects and chinks.

Poo in the Roo?

the good thing about chinks is that because there's so many of them, nukes are doubly effective!

Chinks are basically Yellow Trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=If31WD_FvJ8

>Chink throws tantrum after getting caught trying to sneak into a better flight class than he bought

Nuke Finland

>can't even poo in roo when they're in the UK

poopreport.com/Travel/Content/China/china.html

>In the middle of Yangshuo, China, is Yangshuo Park, a medium-sized park with a karst mountain in the center that can be climbed to a gazebo at its top.

>Public urination and defecation in China is common among men across the entire age spectrum. A long time ago it became just a part of the scenery to me, with little astonishment attached to watching men relieve themselves anywhere they liked

>people piss and shit in public because they were never taught any better than satisfying an urge the instant that urge appears. Essentially, the moment they feel something, they do it.

>The lack of "holding it," however, extends far beyond simply going to the bathroom whenever one wants to. The idea behind it is that one tries to satisfy one's urges whenever one has them. There is no waiting for gratification, there is no planning for the future, and there is no one else valued just for their existence (though they might be valuable for what they can get you); there is nothing but me, my wants, and my moment right now.

>"JUST MARRY A BASED CHINESE GIRL BRO. THEY'RE NOT DEGENERATE BRO"

Disgusting animals.

At least Indian Loos use designated spots to drop a deuce, but Chinese Roos simply poo where they choose!

Are you telling me that chinks doo where they choo?

Chinks.

It rhymes with "Duke"

Dating Chink bitch, can confirm worst of the worst

Hey man, shit happens.

guess (gas)

Mao sure did fuck them over.

Chinks fucked themselves over.

>another chinks are shit thread.
Come on guys. I can only have so much guilt being a filthy chink.
*cries in corner*
Why did kek forsaken me? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE BEING A CHINK?

could be worse

kek

even indonesia gets more respect

I guess... :(

We stop importing the cunts into NZ.

Bash him until he is unconscious!

but user, poo is recyclable

hahhaaaa

And Murricans are white trash, as you do doubt already realise

Two egg rolls and pork chow mein

Free Tibet, chinks.

He Ding Jinhao nuffin