How often do you go to the cinema?

how often do you go to the cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haven't been since 2014 my senpai

About every month

I just go there to shit on the seats, watching movies in a cinema is such pleb behavior.

3 times a year tbqhwy

Maybe once, twice a year.

Why are americans so fucking gross?

5-6 times a year with my gf, 2-3 times a year with my little brother and mom

I go every few months, about when the experience of the last visit has faded.

I absolutely loathe going. It's not that it's a bad experience, it's not. I usually went to warren theatre, which is a pretty good cinema, nice art deco and you can tell they put as much effort into it as AMC.

I just can't justify the cost compared to the experience. I don't want to pay $30+ to watch a movie with other people, no matter the flick. It's just not enjoyable.

I'd much rather go out and have a good lunch/dinner, come back back home, stream a good encode from my Plex. My family and I can relax and not deal with all the shit that comes with seeing it on huge screen.

Once, maybe twice a month. Depends on what's playing. Theaters here in Korea are just so fucking nice. I was telling my qt Korean girlfriend today after we saw Kong that theaters and movies in general would be a lot more popular if American theaters just fucking cleaned up.

Korean theaters: reserved seating, ample leg room, plush seats, coat hangars on the seat in front of you, folding trays for your snacks, clean, etc.

America: sticky floors, busted seats, loud patrons, smelly.

The last movie I saw in the cinema was the philosophers stone

Been pirating shit every since.
No movie will steal my money from me ever again I swear to you as I swore to myself so many years ago

Also, forgot to mention ten bucks a show, and five for a drink and popcorn (which flavor? Caramel? Garlic? Original?).

Of course it's so much better, it's not filled with shitty americans.

16 years, props to you.

they are free and patriotic people, they are free to shart whenever they want

1x or 2x a year

because i'm a sucker for anything alien, covenant will be #1

#2 - dunno

less than once a year

cant remember my last movie, probably third hobbit movie

those 15 Euros I can spend on beer

Used to go twice a week when I lived in a college town

Havent paid to see a (((Hollywood))) product in 15 years now, never will again

Every day. I'm not watching movies though, I'm emptying piss bottles over restrooms and if it's possible to sneak in also over a chair or two. I'm doing my part in keeping the local economy afloat.

imagine the smell

is it okay to go to cinema alone?
asking for a friend

I used to go once or twice a month
Now it's been a year since my last time

depends on what movie you'll be seeing

if its capeshit or children's movie then it's fucking creepy lol

i only go during working hours or late at night so I can pay for regular seating and still sit in one of the comfy seats at the back

usually once a month with a flex day or 10pm during the week.

about once every other week. Me and the wife usually hit the buffet then we walk it off at the mall before getting for the theater. It's more of a ritual now. Both of us are movie buffs.

What is that suppose to be ?

I used to go every week or two but now too many people go.. Every fucking movie i hear talking talking talking fuckign cellphones popping out... its not even worth it desu...

I think the last movie I watched in movie theaters was Predators, back in 2010. Or maybe it was Inception. Probably Predators. I can't remember.

Why are the chairs on either side normal looking?

Last time I went was Star Wars The Phantom Menace

Who gets the armrest?

A bunch of drunk guys were probably sitting there. There are some youtube videos of guys shitting or pissing themselves while they are drunk. I've been posting some webms of drunk people. I don't know if I posted any of drunk guys pissing themselves. It's mostly puking and stuff while being drunk or suffering a hangover. Check it out: boards.Sup Forums.org/gif/thread/10198842#top

I stopped going ever since they implemented the no-singles policy.

Once a week, I live in bangkok so it only costs about $3-5

Someone shat in the seat?

Are the American films still in English with Thai subtitles? Or is the film dubbed in the Thai language?

Yeah but how much tranny dick could you get for that price?

Fuck you, asshole.

Thai subs, only the blockbusters come on the same release date though, lesser movies are delayed by 2-3 months usually.

not much thesedays, you're looking at $40-50 for a decent ladyboy

Same, I think the last one I saw in theatres was 'lone survivor' well after it came out.

I realized I hated going to movies with retards around when the Lotr movies came out.

Never. I keep green money out of white pockets. I convert everything to gold and high powered rifle rounds.

2-3 times a month

Every time someone convinces me that things have changed.
> spent 2 hours in overpriced misery
> every time

Although I must mention I saw 'the raid' after smoking a bunch of hash and the theatre experience was fun, but it was mostly empty.

Maybe once ever 2-3 months.

If freedom is based on shitting than India is the new world order

Where do you live if your experience is like this?

I guess I might hear a cell phone sounds once every six months or so and I generally go 5 times a month. No one talks during the films (aside from quiet whispers). It's expensive here though, about 12€ per ticket. When I went to see Logan a few weeks ago there was a weird guy talking and laughing to himself, but he left after a couple of minutes. That's probably the worst cinema going experience I've had in the past 15 years or so.

In my country you have a subscription service at the biggest cinema chain, wich means you can go unlimited times (including imax 3D) to the movies for just 26 euros a month. Me and a couple of buddies usually go once, sometimes twice a week

Sounds like a dream. Where are you from?

Maybe once a year

I remember back in the day me and friends would go every Saturday, it didn't matter what was out, we would just go to see something, anything. These days I'm a little more selective in my choices because we ended up seeing a lot of shit - we actually paid to see Bangkok Dangerous, with Nicolas Cage, maybe the worst film I've ever seen in a theatre - so I'll end up going maybe once a month, timetable permitting, perhaps more if there's something I really want to see, sometimes less if there's nothing out I want to see, or if it's something I think I can get away with watching at home at a later date.

>having a family
You know you done fucked up, right?

3x a week depending on how many new releases there are

Once a week, unless nothing good is playing which is about once a month

The last movie I saw in the cinema was hellboy 2 so its been a while

once a year. only when a kino i cant wait to see.

otherwise i highly prefer watching movie in my comfy home.

7 years ago

Went to see two films for 8 euros in consecutive hours just yesterday, live's good.

>All these poor bozo's ITT who dont watch films on release
Lmao you guys rather wait 5months for an "ok" hdrip than watch it with great quality for 10 bucks

Used to go almost once or twice a month. There's a super quality AMC dolby theater near my house. Always bought the perfect seats a week in advance before opening night.

Has a kid a few months ago. I've only gone once :( and it was because my parents told us to give them the kid and get the fuck out of the house for a day.

Logan makes me never want to watch another jewish made movie

Ayyy where in Korea are you?

>tfw dropping popcorn all over and letting the wagies clean it up

Once a year. Most of my friends are already married, so I can only go with my sister.

Reminder: bed bugs love theaters, it's a dark room they get to chill in with a rotating cast of hosts to go home with. If you go to a theater in a city, you will get them.

Sleep tight bros.

man i've had bed bugs once before, fucking miserable nightmare. the itching ws awful but the psychological damage was unreal (not sure how else to word it). every little itch i feel now i inspect my room thoroughly, can never sleep that much anymore. fuck those things