Go Celtics!

t. Kyrie Dick Rider

>rockshits

NBA All-Hairline Teams

First Team:

G: Kyrie Irving
G: Klay Thompson
F: Paul George (Most Valuable Hairline)
F: Jayson Tatum (Rookie Hairline of the Year)
F/C: Nerlens Noel (Defensive Hairline of the year)

NBA All-Hairline Teams
Second Team:

G: Jalen Rose
G: Iman Shumpert (6th Hairline of the Year)
F: Gordon Hayward (Most Improved Hairline)
F: Carlos Boozer
F: Chris Webber

Do you fucks realize how boring these last couple of seasons have been for us lifelong Warriors fans? It's like king Midas, they keep winning, there's no adversity no struggle.

Why are the Sixers core so overated?
>Embiid
memechucking flopping autist

>Simmons
no shot, can't run the offense, inaccurate passes

>Fultz
literally played 4 games so far and when he did play, he was terrible. in college he was a poor jump shooter and faded in big games.

They are an unimpressive bunch and that's without taking their injury history into account.

I'm sure they will fix fultzs shot

this desu i wonder if larry ever gets tired of winning so much

Fultz couldn't even beat out McConnel as a 1st overall pick. Sixers saw him in practice and in summer camp and knew that he was a bust already.

Why do people want this:

How the hell is Harden going to complain about ref calls?

my main homieboy LM about to drop a triple double on the sorry ass poocers tonight

>HOU has a 26 point lead with 2 refs on the floor
>Harden: Lol we’ll beat bombston EZ
>HOU loses by 1 point with 2 refs on the floor
>Harden: B-B-but muh 2 refs were bad i-it’s not my fault the team went 9-26 in the 4th
Smh

so why didn't they just have like a stand in ref?

What happened to the 3rd ref? Is he kill?

They haven’t even won back to back championships. Not even a two peat imagine how teams that three peat must feel.

Embiid
>can't stay healthy
simmons
>can't stay healthy, can't shoot, crazy passes
Fultz
>can't stay healthy, wasn't that elite in college, mid tier athleticism, drafted because of his shot,

Sixers

RACKETS

RACKETS

RACKETS

>warriors fans are so haunted by the 73-9 season and 3-1 collapse that they literally repressed the entire season and think GSW won the last couple years

Something pretty bad, like a ruptured disc or something like that before the game started.

Reminder that Westgod has always been /ourguy/

And anybody who has said other wise us from r**dit

enes kanter has an underrated hairline

>been posting in the other thread for 6 hours
>find out it's the wrong thread

>TFW going to see my nuggies BTFO the &^ers tomorrow

IRL Wojack

This Sixers team is legit the biggest squad of chokers in the NBA. I wouldn't put money on them winning anything of significance, ever.

Is Marcus Dumb officially our guy now?

no one can choke harder than the rockets did against celtics.

In fact I am pretty sure it should have been impossible for them to lose

The ridiculously nice public high school the Cavs are practicing at in Napa today has a culinary program, floral arrangement classes, a pre-veterinarian school (where they tend to and learn about turkeys and then slaughter them and bring them to the culinary school to cook at Thanksgiving), a wine-making course (where bottles are sold for $25,000 a pop to wealthy locals who buy them to fund the program) and every student is presented with a laptop on the first day of school.

>our high schools are better than NBA facilities

What did they meme by this?

I legit want to retire in Napa if I hit my goals by 55.

Yeah, because we should dump billions into a failing public school system where Tyrone and Maria don't give 2 fucks about Tyrone Jr., they teach esoteric common core bullshit, and wreck funding projections having to pay into their horribly mismanaged pension plans.

What the fuck are you sperging out about? Are you ok?

>they teach esoteric common core bullshit
like being a vet?
I love when Sup Forums flyovers get triggered

>"I have never lived in a city, never learned about social issues correctly, and get my worldview from autists on Sup Forums"

this is your brain on Sup Forums

>Watching the highlights of this "game"
>Nobody running
>Half the team just standing there
>Nobody tries to block any shots
>They lazily pass like "here you go, I guess your turn now"
>None of them look interested to be there or care about winning
All of them look like they're just showing up for a paycheck

Nice "sport", sport

Why do people care about this shit again?

I grew up in Baltimore in a 99% black community, and I've spent time in Detroit and KC

And I can tell you despite being a little mean spirited, Sup Forums is almost dead on the mark

Fuck you niggurs

>And I can tell you despite being a little mean spirited, Sup Forums is almost dead on the mark

>Embiid’s status changed from game time decision to out!

Every. Fucking. Time.

>I grew up in Baltimore in a 99% black community

kek

ive seen the wire

Autism laureate

emBITCH what a pussy he got dicked by NURKIC and then walk out like a faggot lmao....then MCGOLLUM fooled him again with those moves. that injured fagg joe emBLEED aka MEDICALjoe aka emBITCH ass nigga is the shaqtin a fool mvp for sure..what a choker....what a loser.....LMAO

>Jerry West is the only reason GS didn't trade Klay for Love

he can't keep getting away with it

OK white families have education issues too, but one of the main issues is familial participation. You can sperg about Sup Forums all you want, but you're objectively wrong if you think there isn't something wrong with our public school systems on both sides of the ball. Every year my city votes for more education while their quality gets worse. I won't even blame it on non Americans depleting resources. It's issues not only at home but at the administrative and government level. Maybe if we improved things, kids wouldn't HAVE to rely on basketball or sports to get out of their situations.

>this is what autism looks like
So sad.

>PHI:Joel Embiid hits six treys in loss to POR
why is he getting the green light to shoot 12 threes in a game. i dont care if he makes three of him. he needs to make his living in the post

>three of him.
*six of them..
sry.. i fell on my head yesterday

Because we perimeter play now. Fuck the interior.

houston fucking texas bitch ride or die fuck the haters

we out here contendin and shiet

because philly desperately needs spacing now that the book is out on how to defend Simmons and RoCo has cooled off considerably

>I grew up in Baltimore in a 99% black community, and I've spent time in Detroit and KC

>And I can tell you despite being a little mean spirited, Sup Forums is almost dead on the mark

My man, nobody believes da troof until it holds them up at a stop sign at 1:00 AM.

>just blew a 26 point lead to the celcucks

we still undefeated when CP3 plays BOSS MODE

>maybe we should just fix the problem

Really cleared everything up there, thanks

>peepee3
he is shit, get real

>You can sperg about Sup Forums all you want

How about you faggots get to .500 before talking shit? Shouldn't you be prepping for your DACA status to end instead?

Power to you, good luck in playoffs user

>we

>i rate the rockets

Say the real word you little french pussy

This is my friend who likes movies, why are you posting him?

We all who who the REAL rockets are.

im a emo boy v_v jk im scene xD

>Tatum has same number of points as Simmons on 100 less shots

now post rebounds and assists

What are you implying? Tatum is not even as good as Mitchell or Kuzma, maybe not even as good as DSJ/Ball. Simmons is not a rookie to be fair, but he's going to run away with the award.

>6er cuck getting defensive as fuck

Never mentioned that Tatum was better or anything. Simmons is obviously better, just thought it was an interesting statistic.

>3 is worth more than 2
>Tatum can shoot FTs

nice detective work

>4th options who's a good shooter is more effective than a 2nd option with no jump shot

wow thanks for that insight i guess

>Kuzma

Topkek. That dude is like 22 and being compared to rookies that aren't even 20 yet. Meanwhile there are people around his age with giant contracts and who have been in all-star games.

We're not talking about potential, just raw ability as a rookie. Tatum should be better than Kuzma eventually, but as it right now, he's not.

what a dumb argument, we can't evaluate where they'll be in 3-4 years but just rn kyle > jayson

Tatum makes key plays at the end of games to get the Celtics wins. Kuzma's team is the 4th worst team in the league right now.

Tatum is nice but Kuzma is a way better player at this point. Tatum is far too passive aggressive right now, must be a Duke forward thing because Ingram was the same his rookie year. Tatum overpasses good shots for him for bad shots for Marcus Smart.

Yeah but we can evaluate what they do at the same age.

>Kuzma at 19/20 (second year after high school) : 24 MPG, 11 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist shooting 5.22/2.55 against college competition
>Tatum at 19 (second year after high school): 31 minutes, 14 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist shooting 51.2/47.6 against the best basketball players in the world

That's irrelevant to the discussion of who is better now.

>brings up team success in a individual award

dude this isn't MVP lmao

You fucking can't do that. You are comparing NCAA to NBA and cherrypicking >muh tatum against great competition while ignoring that Kuz didn't have Kyrie, Jaylen, Horford or Smart to take attention off him at Utah.

You can't compare stats like that. Kuz is better right now, this is the one absolute truth we know

This is the ultimate fucking strawman, we all know Tatum has the potential to be better down the line but as a rookie, Kuzma is out performing him.

Which is still IRRELEVANT to the argument of who's a better rookie

>comparing someone playing against players like LeBron, KD, Paul George etc isn't fair
>Kuzma played against teams where 90% of the players never made the NBA
>put up similar stats even though there's a huge divide in talent
>m-muh cherrypicking

LOL

Just stop. He's not even top 3 rookies, Simmons, Mitchell and Kuz are the leaders.

>all these faggots acting like age is irrelevant

I guess that's why all these top draft picks are always 19 right

that's the point he was making, you can't compare college stats of someone to another person in the NBA

you just played yourself, welldone

its not irrelevant, it just has no player in the ROTY argument which is about a season and not about future potential

Tatum's rookie season at Duke was better than any of Kuzma's 4 years of college.

which may be true but still is releveant to the fact that kuz and jayson are both rookies and the eye test and the stats both support kyle being better

Just stop user it doesn't work nobody believes it till they have to deal with. You re just gonna be called a racist or autistic.

The draft is based on potential for the most part, not how good they are at the moment. Frank Mason 3 is better than Deaaron Fox right now and even when they were drafted but that doesn't mean he will be in 3-4 years.

Funny how the Celtics and Lakers both got lottery picks the same years and the Celtics are top of their conference with multiple All-Star players while the Lakers are 4th in the draft lottery and they don't even own their draft pick.

And? Kuzma is still the better rookie in the NBA. I can't believe people try to argue Tatum as ROTY. It's Simmons, closely followed by Mitchell and Kuzma...then a WIDE gap and maybe you have Kuz and Lauri there.