What are some movies which start with some captive bad guys in transit but they manage to get the jump on their captors...

What are some movies which start with some captive bad guys in transit but they manage to get the jump on their captors and escape?

The one about the CIA agent

Bane?

It's just Boris

I don't know that one

Do ones that get rescued by other bad guys count or do they have to solo it entirely?

The Defiant Ones

It's a scene from Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Night Rises" that was very popular on these boards a few years back. In which Bane (Tom Hardy) is taken prisoner by a CIA agent (Aidan Gillen) but then he escapes.

Reminder that Season 1 >>>>>> Season 2

So utterly wrong

Agreed

Is it any good? I'll have to check it out

Agreed.

Bullfish!

nope

Well worth checking out.
The weird part is how after the main plot finishes it drags on for another two hours with some weird plot about a man in a bat costume tho. Artsy kino.

How can people like season two more than season one? The only good episode was the one where Johnny Hitler was the coolest kid on campus.

Because S2 is insane

The two first episodes of season 2 were great, then it gradually dropped.

Actually for me it was the 3rd episode that kicked it into high gear.

I think S1 is better but S2 has a lot to love, I especially like nuPierre and Pierre original meeting up, former did a great job being his own character while still hitting all the right notes.

The Hunted (2003)
I couldn't find the escape-while-in-transit scene on youtube but it's in the movie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdq609Xci-g

Really good film.

The World Is Not Enough, but they're not the main baddie and they don't escape for long.

The batsuit guy thing threw me off too. It's one of those movies you have to watch twice like Donnie Darko. I think I can say I finally "get it" now.

I've actually watched this several times and I think I've got it figured out

the bat guy IS the dark knight

I think of it as Irreversible. It begins with the horrifying shocking scene and then follows up with establishing the personalities and motivations of those involved, making the opening scene all that more powerful.
Now that's a silly crackpot theory.
At NO point in the movie is Bruce ever knighted, nobody calls him Sir Bruce, he never even goes on a crusade to reclaim Jerusalem.

Le Cercle Rouge

I liked season 2 a lot. The energy is infectious and it parodies the 80s as much as season 1 parodied pulpy spy camp.

I enjoyed both seasons equally. Great show.

Sauce!

Read the fucking thread, you absolute moron

The perfect host

what is with that asian's tiddies?

MOTO BOTO

Go to bed, Moot.

Con Air, it's pretty much the entire plot of the movie

Rush hour 2

MMM BOYS