Reminder Paul Pogba earns more than twice as much as Kane does

reminder pogba is shit

>incredibly, he's the only spurs player
So Van Dijk is on roughly 2x as much as Alderweireld. Toby leave now.

>daniel sturridge (liverpool) £150,000

pffft hahahahahahaha

>Top two paid are United
But I thought Pep brought the league?

>the 2 highest earners play in manure
wtf this must be wrong, according to redcafe they are a small up and coming club that can't compete with rich clubs
>the 2 highest earners are poogba and lukapoo
lmao

>benteke on 120k a week

laffin

How the fuck do Spurs get away with paying their players peanuts every season?

>le underpaid man

Because Pogba's the most recognizable and marketable export of the PL, and that's reflected in his transfer fee and wages. He's worth every penny we pay him because we get that back from merchandize sales.

poobag is still better than the majority of those players

>sign them young and cheap
>shit wages long contract
>no rescission clause
>(((owner)))

>West Ham trying to be a big club

Well agents will learn about how Tottenham operates, and they will fail to attract talents in the future. In the long run this is just bad business.

selling $3 replica kits in india and asia doesn't make any money for manure

>Toby leave now.
He almost certainly will this summer. He's got a release clause that is activated in 2019 (only 25 million), so Spurs will want to sell him this summer while they can still make a massive profit.

They sign the players to low, long-term contracts when they're young and/or unknown. So when the players do try to force their way out, Spurs can get a massive transfer fee for them.

11 Man Utd players
9 Man City players
5 Arsenal players
4 Liverpool players
4 Chelsea players
1 Tottenham player

>yfw Manure can't even buy success

>Lukaku, Zlatan, Yaya, Lacazette, Sturridge, Mkhitaryan, Fellaini, joe Hart, Milner, Benteke, Rooney, Chicharito etc, etc, all on more than Kante
>absolute state of the two time PL player of the season

Difference is we earned the license to spend. Who cares?

>Because Pogba's the most recognizable and marketable export of the PL

I would probably recognize Pogba on the street, but I would never be certain about it enough to approach him because they all look so similar.

It actually works out pretty well for them in the long run. They get guaranteed playing time for a half-decent team and that gets them big contract offers from bigger clubs. I doubt Bale, Modric, or Walker have any real complaints.

Are you saying Liverpool and Arsenal didn't?

Haircut would be a dead giveaway though, how many black guys in Manchester have that abstract painting scrawled into their heads?

>the (((spurs worker))) chimes in to justify the exploitation of their players
like clockwork

Paul looks like a legit basketball player, like a mini Rodman. A casual football fan can spot him from a kilometer away. Rom though, he does look like a generic nightclub bouncer.

I didn't mean it that way, I respect Arse and Pool but why do people care what we spend on Pogba and Rom's wages? United are the most profitable club in the world, and we could blow PSG out of the water year in year out and still be in line with FFP.

Who cares if you spend like a chicken without a head to just end up dropping points to Burnley?

>Joe Shart
>£120k

>Chichurrito scamming half of west ham's next decade income
>El estado absoluto del jamón del Oeste

Burnley literally lucked their way to a 2 goal lead that day, and playing vs United is their champions league final. Game racing fuckers

>but why do people care what we spend on Pogba and Rom's wages?
Because >you are clearly overpaying the both of them. It just makes the club look kind of dumb in comparison to the others.

Now I see why Luke Shaw doesn't want to leave United despite playing about 3 games a season

>Burnley literally lucked their way to a 2 goal lead that day

Crossing the ball to Lukaku is a legitimate strategy for opposition teams now and the other was worldy freekick.

Pogba would get into RM/City's midfield and replace Toni Kroos/Gundogan. Lukaku is the youngest player to reach 100 PL goals. They ARE worth what they're getting. LIke, is anyone really gonna break the transfer fee record but pay him just 50k? Wages have to be reflective of fees.

Lukaku had had a brainfart vs Shitty, not gonna happen again. The burnley free kick was terrific, I admit.

>better player earns more
really makes me think

So two trophies last season and the FA cup the season before isn't success

You now remember Dan Sturridge. Will he even get in the England squad? Surely he should be looking for a January move.

Not only the top two highest paid. The top two most expensive transfers too. Plus the 40m a year in wages.

He's going to Soton

>Pogba would get into RM/City's midfield and replace Toni Kroos/Gundogan.
No he wouldn't.
>Lukaku is the youngest player to reach 100 PL goals
So what? How does that make him better than Aguero, Kane, or even Morata?

Pogba makes no difference. Manchester United win, draw and lose the same amount of matches with or without him.

Manchester United with Pogba:
Matches: 40
Wins: 26 (65 %)
Draws: 7 (17.5 %)
Losses: 7 (17.5 %)

Manchester United without Pogba
Matches: 26
Wins: 18 (64 %)
Draws: 5 (18 %)
Losses: 5 (18 %)

100 million euros down the drain.

and don't forget dimaria, was the eplel record transfer