What's with that 'I'M IN CHARGE HERE' quote? He never says that

what's with that 'I'M IN CHARGE HERE' quote? He never says that.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2012/07/24/read-banes-introduction-from-the-dark-knight-rises-novel?page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

somebody get this hothead outta here

>this new

It's from the post-credits 2-hours-long scenes

No! OP thought. This can't be happening!
I'm in charge here!

did you even watch the opening flight scene?

Bane says it later in the movie to some shmo.

Do you feel that he doesn't feel in charge?

It's in the novelization.
ign.com/articles/2012/07/24/read-banes-introduction-from-the-dark-knight-rises-novel?page=2
>No! Wilson thought. This can’t be happening! I’m in charge here

>the Banedela effect strikes again

>Wilson
That's his name?

There he is. There he goes again. Look,
everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Bill Wilson

How much of a newfriend can you be?

Yes you fucking newfag hothead
Bill ''CIA'' Wilson

I saw Aidan Gillen at an airport in Uzbekistan a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him to take some men free of charge.

He said, “Oh, you want me to call it in?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BANE? BANE? BANE?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my boarding, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my ticket up front I saw him trying to board the plane with like fifteen doctors in without paying.

The girl at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to file those with the agency first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When she took one of the doctors and started checking for ID multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any master plans,” and then turned around and gestured a feather in his cap at me. After she scanned each doctor and gave them each a stamp and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by gripping his belt really loudly.

Piss off, he's never referred to like that around here, or anywhere for that matter.

>he's never referred to like that around here
"._."

Yes he is. Not recently as Baneposting is more limited now, but during the Les Bains plane crash and prior there were tons of posts about Bill Wilson.

That's not just some schmo, that's the Director.

Fucking newfags man.

10/10 banepostkino