Ski Jumping - Four Hills Tournament

It's finally upon us - the biggest ski jumping event this season! Qualification is supposed to start at 16.30 CET.

The second training round just ended. Junshiro Kobayashi was the best in the first training round, while Peter Prevc was the best in the second. Of the top favourites for winning the whole tournament, Kamil Stoch presented himself in prime form, being fourth in the first round and third in the other. Freitag was second in the other round.

Thoughts who's going to win it all this year? Freitag, Tande, Stoch, Wellinger, Kraft? Can Kobayashi be the surprise of the season?

Hoping that the wind will calm down, during the training it was nearly always a couple meters per second.

Kobayashi probably isn't consistent enough, yet. Wellinger had the same problem this season but he has already proven that he can perform well consistently last season. Freitag, Tande, Stoch and Kraft are top tier.

I say Freitag wins, Stoch second, Tande third again.

1. Freitag
2. Stoch

Is this the trial round? I hope Stoch wins

Yeah, it was the second training round.

I'd say pretty much the same. I'd only add that Kraft could well win it all if he can just get one success here in Oberstdorf or in Garmisch - his "normal" form is so high that if he'll only get the flow on, he's unstoppable. I hope he won't desu.

If Learoyd is jumping this well, I'm really looking forward to how well Tomasz Pilch will do in Innsbruck. Three podiums in the Conti Cup in thne past weeks.

im going to need a hd stream for this one lad

Oh yeah, that's just wonderful by Ryoyu Kobayashi. I hope he can translate this into the competition, that jump was top15 level. He was also excellent in the first training round.

Where are all ski jumping bros

Hayböck's looking a lot better, I'd bet he's on the podium in Bischofsofen again.

Nice one by P.Prevc. Would like to see him smile again after jumps.

you will after Janus fucks off from the head coach postition

Thats our champ, it's Hula

Lol, it's that bad?

Keep an eye on Hula, this hill doesn't suit him at all but he will be good in Innsbruck. Polish champion from a couple days back.

Dawid has to learn how to fly that last phase of the flight, come on

oh my god who cares

Zajc, Bartol, Damjan all came from the B team and are much better than Kranjec, Tepeš and Semenič who are a part of the A team. That says a lot. Even Prevc brothers are stagnating.

I see, sounds logical.

Excellent jump by Kraft

Really unstable jump by Kamil, I just hope the wind conditions are equal tomorrow - he's going to jump in the first pair, so really different from the other top contenders.. :(

Junshiro's really firing it up though, really happy for him.

Freitag's so much better than the rest of the field it's not funny anymore. Amazing jump after such a wait in bad conditions. Hard to see anybody beating this guy, but who knows.

i have finally decided to hop on to the freitag hype train

I remember watching the ski jumping world cup a few years back, or maybe it was winter olympics I'm not sure, I enjoyed it desu, the crowd made a very nice show.

But what I remember the most was an awesome theme music that played in between jumps, I tried to find the source of it but I never could.