Why is he so expensive again?

Supply and demand

Because he will beome the best CB ob the planet

because he has to buy a very big tv so he can watch the world cup

>international football

kek

>paying 7000 bitcoins for this

wtf is wrong with liverpool

i like his fashion, simple and aesthetic unlike those south americans who dress like peacock astronauts.

Can someone explain why I keep seeing this guy posted here as an American who doesn't follow cricket?

muh
dik

because liverpool are buying him

remember they bought a championship striker in andy caroll who had 1 decent season for 35 million in 2011

one of the strongest CBs in the prem, and the premier league arguably makes some of the worlds best defenders. I can only see him improving considering his age and his history.

pls who is this guy

You gotta have a ton of money to accept to play against THE CHAMPION OF THE MALI

>the premier league arguably makes some of the worlds best defenders
>

Why do over 80% of Sup Forumsartans want less strict moderation?

>One of the strongest CBs in the prem
Wut? No he isn't. There are plenty of stronger CBs in the prem, he is a good all around CB, Good in the air, good with the ball at his feet, good in set pieces, decent pace for a CB and a good tackler.

Can't see him improving much more, he has peaked and will probably decline when he gets past 30 as he will start to lose his speed which he relies on

wtf is wrong with her leg?

because hes dutch

AHHHHHHHHHH

92 fucking kilos at 6'4, the guys a fucking brick shit house. I would say his technique for tackling isn't as technical due his reliance on sheer strength, I think he could definitely improve at Liverpool.

>75 million pounds for the mocha Ryan Shawcross