Who should I support?

I need a new league to watch and have decided on the NBA.

Who is the GOAT players right now? and which franchise should I follow?

AT the moment, I'm thinking of becoming a Russell Westbrook and OKC fan but am open to change.

you should stick with okc just so I can laugh at you

see

Celtics will probably be the best team in a few years
t. Warriors fan

That doesn't really help with my predicament.

Lebron James and Cleveland obbo.

WHaty about this Lonzo Ball kid I keep hearing about?

Is he really MJ/Lebron tier?

I do like the Lakers colour scheme.

Root for the young up-and-coming teams. Knicks, Bucks, Philadelphia, Blazers, Nuggets, Wolves - These are the teams of the future unless they trade their franchise players. Personally, I'm rooting for the Nuggets to win one championship within the next decade. I like Jokic.

Lonzo is a bust. Don't bother with him. The best rookies are Kuzma, Simmons, Tatum, and Mitchell.

Oh btw, most NBA fans follow the superstars. They don't actually follow teams. At least, I don't do that.

Giannis and the Bucks. Knicks if you must choose a big city team. Porzingis if you must choose a non-black player.

AD, Boogie and the Pelicans obviously my man.

If you're in for watching this league for the long haul, I'd advise watching a team that's young. Personally I'd pick the T-Wolves. They've got all the assets to be the team of the future.

If you don't really care about that, choose a team that's fun to watch. Cavs, Celtics, Rockets, and Warriors all fit that mold. Don't really care about that either? Watch the Spurs. They play boring, but smart.
t. Cavs fan

Follow the Denver Nuggets. That way nobody can accuse you of being a bandwagon fan.

Grew up in the bay area, so my brother is a life long Warrior fan. I was never into basketball, but have agreed to get into it if he starts watching tennis so that we can chat about sports shit (now that we live on opposite sides of the country)

So... Help me out Sup Forums? What I know:
>Curry seems like a bandwagon target, but is apparently legit good at long shots.
>Durant is a top 5 player in the league and was acquired recently in the effort to make a super team
>Green is a shit talker but great defender. Apparently he is a hot head that gets penalties somewhat often?
>Igudala is also a good defender? Like a solid big dude near the hoop?

Don't know anyone else. How do I follow this shit? They seem to play like almost every day but take random breaks?

>. The best rookies are Kuzma, Simmons, Tatum, and Mitchell.
and Bell.

GS found gold yet again.

> Curry is GOAT tier when he's healthy and blows the doors out when he's hot.
> Thompson would be an all star 1 or 2 option on any other team in the league, one of the best defending SGs in the league and a WET shot from 3. Only the 3rd best offensive player on the warriors, and really, probably the 4th most important player on the team.
> Durant; GOAT tier 7' tall SF, with sick handles and insane offensive game. Good enough to guard all 5 positions on defense, and good enough to defend LeBron one on one.
> Green; DPOY, top end multifaceted threat. Good on the boards, good with the ball, good passer. can guard all 5 positions. Can guard LeBron.
> Generally this team doesn't play much with a pure center, depends on the foe, but they do Have 3 centers on their squad who can play any way the team needs them to. Including the rookie Bell, who is basically a Green clone; who is one of the best shot blockers in the league already. They also have McGee and Pachulia. Though when they want to play small they usually play Durant at center.
>Igudala; best 6th man in the league, and Finals MVP, can guard LeBron, and put in 15-20 if needed.
>Livingston; good enough to be a no.1 PG on most other teams in the league. Top level defensive and rebounding skills, good offensive skills around the hoop. Limited by poor outside shooting.

Overall the warriors are one of the best offensive and defensive teams in the league. With multiple players who can successfully guard LeBron James. Their weakness (if they have one) is they can lose focus and play carelessly and sloppy from time to time.

After some more studying I have decided to stick with my original choice of undisputed GOAT and all round good egg, Russell Westbrook.

You can't buy class and loyalty like that.

i started watching nba 2010 and chose the timberwolves as "my team", because love + rubio played fun basketball and it was a northern state so kind of connceted?

this year will actually be the first team the wolves make it to the playoffs this whole time.. at fucking last

Markkanen. You should support Markkanen.

You should choose between the contenders (Warriors, Cavs, Rockets, Spurs, Celtics and Raptors) or between young teams (Timberwolves, Sixers, Lakers, Bulls, Nets...)

tfw no one recommends my zards.

It was supposed to be our year bros.

John wall as the savior.

I love Russell but he can be frustrating at times. 2016-2017 was a hell of a ride though.
Giannis is a good choice. He's really athletic and relentless like Russell and he's gonna be a huge star...i mean he already averages like 30 points a game.

Also this, the bulls are shit and will continue to be so probably (although they've been winning some games of late) however Markannen seems like a /goodguy/ and has a really good outside shot and lots of upside.

>unironically watching the NBA

Nuggets, fun young and up and coming team, they'll stick around for good in a few years.

Dont forget DJ Wilson, he scored 24 points in the G league.

From non-NBA market here, became a Wolves fan in 2010 or something when my player got drafted by them. Haven't let go since. They also have the best color scheme in the NBA imo

Oh forgot, this is in NBA 2K11