/heem/ - Khabib did it 155.5

Old thread

VICTORY

BARBOSA 155

FIGHT IS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Barboza's on weight, we have ourselves a fight.

>Meesh didn't show cleavage at Rizin

what a waste

I wonder if Khabib could actually make 145lbs after all

PICKSBRO

I SUMMON YOU

Jesus Holly looks about 65

Anyone got a comparison pic of Khabib at UFC 205 and Khabib today?

I can't tell if he legit looks smaller or it's just me

Holly 144

fuck i had the stream muted, did you get a picture?

Smaller? Like less muscle mass?

If weight cutting was easy, it would be called sambo.

The madman actually did it lads.

Nah lad, shes so ugly though

he looks better than he did at 205. i've been watching all of his interviews as well as his open workout. he's sharper than he's been in the past while cutting, although some of that can be attributed to his greater fluency in the English language. the energy is there though. his size isn't any less. he just came into camp a little lighter

Condit looks good, 170.5

>/heem/ thinks khabib vs tony is a foregone conclusion

bet the farm on Edson boys

screencap it

Lois Smolka is gonna die

I bet if Glenn shaved his beard he'd be like 143

Might be the lighting but he has way more definition in his core

Khalabeeb is entering his final form

mirin those mountain man lats

Holy shit, good nutritionist goes a long way.

>looking upward, at the glory of god

>crosseyed

BET THE BANK ON BARBOZA

Did he get hair plugs? His hair is thin as shit in at 205 and thick as shit now

Honestly I think they're almost identical.
slightly more definition in the ribs and abs, but his shoulders and arms look the same size so he probably hasn't lost any power

Plugs comfirmed

>ariel spoiling rizin
stupid jew fucking cocksucker. unfuckingbelievable. fuck you you hook nosed piece of shit

I would put my money on Khabib by deicision maybe even by submission.

He could get head kicked and heemed in the first round but that never happens to the guys that have God on their side.

wtf are you on about?
his hair isn't thinner on the left, it's just shaved shorter

>Shaved
Nice escuse brainlet

Chadmagomedov doesn't even flex his biceps, what a fucking savage.

are you legitimately fucking retarded? holy shit I hate this fucking board. wipe the entire thing out so I never have to read garbage from you mouthbreathing socially stunted dipshits again

you are not funny nor clever nor witty. stop craving for attention from other obese losers

Was 205 right after ramadan

t. ali abdelaziz

Smolka looking healthy for once

look at this fucking goof

i think i'm mostly just venting all my nervous energy now that Khabib has made weight. surely you lads can understand why I'd take it out on a dude who's purposely being retarded

For sure you were just pretending my guy

>venting
>pretending
these are different things lad. read more books to develop your vocabulary

You're losing your mind just as much as Khabib is losing his hair

Barboza is going to ruin your New Years my dude

For sure my guy

Who stayed up watching rizin? I'm wondering if the twitch stream got shut down or if it survived

I don't think so, but anything can happen in a fight

I feel you dude, the only reason I wasn't on heem going batshit about Khabib is because I was training.
The time for me to pull my hair out will come in a day and a half though.

No hair puns intended though.

are you training to become a combat sambo world champ my guy? are you from Dagestan?

It survived, no thanks to the surge of redditors.

Nah I'm just doing BJJ. I did sambo for some time and the striking was not for me because my eyesight is terrible.

Had like 700 viewers when I left, who fucking knows how many sites those redditors shared stream to

>stayed up
>He doesn't get the chance to be comfy watching morning heems

best of luck on your journey my man

I made it like 4 fights in, stopped at Mongolian one. Had work 5 hours later

>Ariel has a friendly relationship with Mick Maynard
how does Dana feel about this?

You might not like Ariel, you may even hate the way he smells, but you MUST respect him

Reached more than 2k

The mad man did it, he actually made weight
too bad he's getting exposed

Oh thank you bro, same to you. Best of luck in the new year.

Lol bisping is such a little punk

When is Tenshin fucking someone up again?

Sunday

nah hes a mandrama instigator who asks leading questions to dehydrated meat heads that don't know any better and has zero respect for any of the technical aspects of the game

he starts drama for clicks... My trashy cousin does the same thing on Facebook

I don't respect him

Based, Tenshin is /ourguy/

such a short hook and yet very powerful.
That guy's good or the black chap has a glass chin

I don't respect you, Ariel asks the right questions and doesn't give a fuck. Take it as you will but he's the journalist MMA needs

explain to me why Tenshin's striking flurry here isn't mostly just wingers with ample room left for getting countered and dropped instead of "brilliant, transcendental, next-level striking that no one can understand or compete with"

>neil magny still hasn't weighed in
how the fuck is that stick insect struggling to make weight

is conduit getting flushed?

He's so goddamn spicy

I'm not claiming any of that my guy

Precision beats power, timing beats speed.

He's literally hitting the guy with every punch while stifiing eveything he's trying to throw back

no he's not. he is complete garbage and an asskisser that sucks up to keep those UFC privileges

MMA doesn't really have a good journalist due to near monopoly the ufc has

Condit is going to look like BJ Penn after a couple more fights

He should've quit after Robbie

Am I literally the only MMA fan who doesn't use drugs (alcohol) while watching fights?

And why the fuck are these people so loud?

If you try to counter his flurry one of his punches will caught you clean. Would you that that risk ?

He looks worse than weigh-in Weidman.

All the higher-ups hate him because of the questions he asks, he's not a retarded bitch like John Morgan asking good company man questions

mean to reply to looked like a good shot but black guy forgetting to keep his chin probably tucked helped

He intentionally words questions to get the best headline, misquotes people to get a reaction, etc.

remember when this card still had Saki, Usman/Meek, and Rivera/Cruz? it was a m-m-m-MONSTER

are you really a mod? how do you not get a ban for impersonating them? lol. i never used a trip i'm just assuming using the trip while banned would be an autoban. only curious about the last part not if you're ban evading.

All mma sites/journalist do this, I appreciate the questions he asks without giving any fucks

He instigates drama between people. He's a fake "journalist".

complete redditor post, Ariel treats fighters like they're his toy soldiers and doesn't think that violence is an appealing factor of mma.

he doesn't ask the "right" questions, he just instigates shit and always wants to shove his jew nose into fighters financial affairs. Totally repulsive personality.

Nice meme
Hey, you're the guy that jumps proxies and spergs out about jews. What time is the spam?

I knew it. my boy blackstar is a mod and shitposter extraordinaire all in one.

>no holm bunda pic

fucking disappointed in you guys and i can't even rewatch the jew stream on facebook since is live

there wasn't much of a bunda shot Fredo

>Thinking Black Cuck is anything more than a fresh off the boat redditor

what bunda

I don't know what you're talking about, clearly you have some emotional baggage in regards with jews.

Don't you have "coverage" to do Ariel?

That's literally all he does

"Hey weidman did you cry when you realized you might be a failure at your career"

Youre a retarded cringey redditor. He has a good show and thats it. There's absolutely nothing "necessary" about his journalism

He's not a mod just cause he larps as one.

Calling someone you don't like the spammer is back in fashion as a way to avoid confronting your own autism

He's right though mandrama sells. Almost no one gives a shit about this sport otherwise. You get the best fighters in the world who are quiet guys and barely get anyone watching it for free on FOX.

what weightclass would Dana be in

MW?

Everyone made weight..is it safe to get excited?