Mfw am an assyrian christian refugee from Syria that fled Syria because we got disarmed by YPG/Kurds and couldn't...

>mfw am an assyrian christian refugee from Syria that fled Syria because we got disarmed by YPG/Kurds and couldn't defend ourselves from ISIS who eventually destroyed our cities and churches and demanded to either flee, convert or die on the spot

>get constantly harassed by neo nazis whenever I am walking alone in the city, even though I just mind my own business and don't bother anyone

just fuck my shit up senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUTszJKL-GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go the fuck back you useless shitskin, fuck off back to your own home and fix it rather than shitting up Europe.

At least you are chrisitan

Can you give any stories? Are you willing to share some accounts on the Syria General?

Go to Slovakia and see if it's any better. They have a Christians only policy for the refugees IIRC, so you won't have to worry about terrorists like you will in Germany

Do you apologize for being a burden on Germany and acknowledge that your life is worthless?

>fleeing to the kurd cock suckers

>tfw you realize that 50% of German flags on Sup Forums are in fact Turks

Slovakia is a victim of the EU. People are poor af there. Obviously no refugee wants to go there

No economic migrant wants to go there*
This is different

> I just mind my own business
Go ming your business somewhere else.
YOU GOTTA GO BACK

ITT things that never happened.

Get a suit, Sargon. You can get one for around 50€

shoulda converted
Once a muudslaaahme
AlWAYS A MUUUUUUUUHHHDSLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHMMMME

Not a turk. I just understand the same old game that is being played in the middle east

>build up evil dictator
>create heroic rebels
>support rebels
>rebels win
>rebels turn fundamental terrorists
>create new rebels to fight those guys
>....

It's so repetitive, I guess people do not even pay attention to it. But ofc, everyone will be shocked when the kurds won't bring peace to syria.

I feel sorry for you OP but I'm sure you understand where they're coming from.

German culture is literally being eroded by disgusting, subhuman, muslime scum and you happen to look and speak just like them.

Just try to find some good German friends and make it known that you hate muslims too and you should be alright.

Bullshit

come to israel and help us kill mudslimes
nobody will think you look any different
we all hate arabs there
just don't try to conquer us like you did last time

>Doomguy greets a fan

WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK?

How many peaceful countries did you cross to get to Germany? Answer that and you will understand why the nazis are pissed. Personally I would welcome all Christian refugees. But what is happening now is a literal invasion that should be stopped by force.

>I support de-Christianising the Middle East

Sad

No I don't. But ME Christians have no way to defend themselves and the jews took out all the people who were looking after them, Saddam, Assad etc.

whats up OP, im a Syrian christian born in america. my cousin from there moved to the netherlands

Just leave and stop telling lies about neo nazis in germany. While in public, no one will even adress you

It's still bad to enable it. Lebanon used to be majority Christian, then all the Christians emigrated to the West and Latin America, now Lebanon is majority Muslim.

It'll be easier to eventually re-assert Christian dominance in the region if there is more of a base to start with

Why didn't you stop in Armenia

GERMANY YES!

This. There are millions of people living in these countries, so obviously it is not a wasteland where you will starve to death. You just have to work for a living.

Everyone who bitches about a hostile environment in Germany but refuses to go to another country where that might not be the case is one of the reasons for said hostile environment.

Come to America bro!

I thought the West banned Christians and decided they should all die.

>>get constantly harassed by neo nazis

this is how you know this is a shitty fucking b8

That's fine, but unfortunately neither of us is commander in chief.

Unless he's in Saxony

If he lives in a rural area in Eastern Germany, it might actually be true.

And thanks to our overlords glorious plan of spreading them across even the tiniest 40 people villages those do exist.

Go away JIDF, you already have Amerifag on your leash

There's a strong Assyrian community in Hamilton, Toronto, and Calgary here in Canada.

What part of Iraq were you from? My grandparents are from Alqosh

since i live in germany and am out a lot, i can guarantee that you are a lying shill.

there is not a single place in this country where you could possibly get "constantly harassed by neo nazis".

fuck off, divide&conquer shill

>fuck my shit up senpai
so did you lurk When you were in syria or When you arrived on Germany, Hans?

Go back you coward. Fight for your country.

>picture of OP

Kek

Also
>1 post by this ID

You really don't know the history of the Assyrians since 1900 till now do you?

>Syria because we got disarmed by YPG/Kurds
why?

Fight against US/NATO armed Saudi/gulf Arab funded suicide proxy milita.

No difference in America just invading the poor place, it's only like this cause some people in the west have hearts and propaganda needs to be shit out all over for public support. ISIS/rebels are just shock troops of the west.

>then all the Christians emigrated to the West and Latin America

I'd choose that over living around Muslims. Even France looks like hell and it's apparently not even 20%.

The Kurds are being backed by other countries. The most the Assyrians have is telling Assad they'll side with him and he just throws some extra guns their way.

They don't have any one to train and mobilize them nor do they have someone that can lead them.

Once you open the gate, it tends to open wider and then the Muslims follow.

we dont want you here. fuck off you scared fuckin shitskin prick

Why don't you gather some refugee tradesmen, build a little village somewhere, try to farm and be as self-sufficient as possible. Create Syrian goods and sell them in the German towns.

fight for your land you fucking deserteur

you are bothering by your presence

>1 post by this ID
Oh vey

It wouldn't be so obvious if the responses weren't all ctrl v
>"mehmet mehmetenstein has been caught loitering..."
>40 german flags pop in to say it's a kurd

fucking k*rd immigrants* get out of jazira
it's 3rab and assyrian REEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=KUTszJKL-GU

*the syrian k*rds are actually turkish k*rds who fled to syria in 30s and took over assyrian lands

OP right now

No gibs

Because muslims hate Christians.

walk in the park.Cities are full of muslims

>live in east germany
>know a white guy who is build like a brickhouse who steals smartphones
from refugees, just for fun and moneys
>the nogs actually don't go to police to report it
>while driving to get lunch he always yells "sieg heil" and "nigger go home" through the open window

>even though I just mind my own business
You're in a foreign country, being there qualifies as not minding your own business.

>and don't bother anyone
Clearly you do.

But then the Euro faggots are going to fawn over you even here because you're a Christian.

Why didn't you go to Lebanon?
-A ME country nearby
-You would stranghthen the Lebanese Christian Maroonites both against the Sunni (ISIS etc) and Shia.
Somewhere where you can fight for your traditions and perhaps one day you'll be able to reclaim your home from there.

Instead you flee and make yourself the burden of whites.

>proper English
>1 post by ID
slideshill confirmed

>be me
>kurd living in the uk
>initially living in the north east of england
>racists targetted my family to the point we had to move

we came here expecting a better life but sometimes i question it

Somethig fishy... something is wrong...

Fuck off we're full.
We may share the same enemy as Assyrians, and I am all for helping them fight their own battles, but I see no reason to shelter fighting age males.

First, Assyrians here formed gangs just as badly as Muslims. Google "Assyrians Kings".

Second, wear a giant cross or get one of those Copt hand tattoos so you signal your Christianity to all by-standers.

>ein post von dieser idee

what if it comes with the qts too?

>and the jews took out all the people who were looking after them, Saddam, Assad etc.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

>casually invades Iraq and topples Saddam
We dindu nottin, it was the Jews

you're a joke, go march with BLM.
As for Syria, it was mostly internal.

No.

yeah right, "neonazis".

Gotta side with the jew. You fucking mongloids are no better than reddit and tumblr. You support the same shit all the time just to complain about the outcome again and blame it on the ebil jews. There are no international wars without the peoples' consent. Can't wait for you fags to get fucked by kurds.

>Sup Forums srsly believes some sandniggers who are armed to the brim will build anything resembling a civil society.

>inb4 turk
Nope. Keep on looking for excuses.