/prg/ Power Rangers General PUNISH ME MY QUEEN EDITION

>stream: twitch tv / twitchpresents

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Stephen_Prince#Anime
youtube.com/watch?v=iumSA2JLy4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you set your controls to outer space?

>Lennie
>Waspicable
>Phantom Ranger

Why do all of Cassie's loves have to suffer?

> Very impressive user

IN SPACE!

i want to have a threesome with cassie and ashley.. if you know what i mean

Wow seeing Andromeda and Divatox back-to-back the difference in quality is astounding.

>finish him off

>Divatox and Andromeda in the same episode

I hope Lord Zedd puts that balrog wannabe in his place.

>the two of them will never compete for your attention

just end it all

>Elgar's voice actor
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Stephen_Prince#Anime

SO THE RANGERS WANT TO FIND ZORDON? WELL, I'D SEND A MONSTER BUT I'M FUCKING BROKE!

If Zedd blew up Mondo and Machina at the end of Zeo, how were they at the party?

they're machines, they can be rebuilt

HE FUCKING DIED

So canonically speaking, who's the strongest power rangers in the entire series?

They were rebuilt. I mean they kept talking after eating a explosion to the face.

Nooooooooooooooo

AFTER EPISODE 17 PURE KINO BEGINS

They regenerate over time after dying, like a phoenix, and i think its implied the more times it happens the slower and less likely to work it gets

IDK i was drunk for most of Zeo and Turbo

Super Megaforce

Jason

Zeo, as the crystal gets perpetually stronger

turbo

I don't know about combined, but Gold Ranger was probably the strongest single Ranger.

anyone get a webm of waspicable picking flowers?

Reminder kids if you want to become a billionaire you need to reuse footage and pay the minimum wage
No other ways
It's okay to give the boot to anybody who doesn't agree (especially gay actors)

Dillon

>(especially gay actors)

youtube.com/watch?v=iumSA2JLy4I

>no more Jason

Why bother?

Dark Rangers

>new thing shows up on screen
>Twitch Chat: NEW TOY

thanks for carrying the show during half a season
faggot
now let the other guys in please we need super heroes

Do they not do goofy transformations anymore? Or are the just suddenly rangers now?

who /pogchamp/ here?

brb buying a delta megaship

>ywn threaten astronema for sex

I would.

What the hell is behind him?

MY QUEEN

THE DARK RANGERS

Let's be honest, I want to buy some megazords right now. Specially these space ship ones.

cheers mate

ASHLEY HAS A
FATASS
A
T
A
S
S

How in the fuck did they explain the Dairanger suits?

So the idea is that the powers of all rangers across the cosmos all originate from the morphing grid? It explains how Pyramidas was able to interface with the other zords even though they were from different worlds? And Zordon being a former red ranger who became one with the morphing grid seems like a good explanation in the new movie.

Also could Pyramidas fight on his own in robot form?

Were the first zords weaker than the later zords, or were they all about the same? Seems like a clear power increase each time but in that one scene where all the megazords fought together they all seemed equal. Also why couldn't Zordon just make the rangers grow?

I notice Justin is gone and Black guy got demoted to Blue, can I get a quick rundown?

they don't

is this some kind of joke? im talking to a computer screen

I think this might be the worst marketing campaign ever
By showing how cheap they were, the massive actors turn over and the way they handled them, tons of people watching won't want to watch the new movie out of spite

That's basically it, the new guy is from space and owns the ship so he gets to be red.

Saban couldn't keep the black guy as the leader for more than half a season. Also kid couldn't go to space because he was shit

Justin's dad got a new job and has to move. TJ fucked up by sacrificing both his megazords, so he has to wear the blue suit of shame.

any webms of astronema's fat ass?

why would you invent that?

hnnnnnnng

So that you can make your dishware "good" and clean itself, faggot.

das it, thanks

i've never seen In Space, so who's the final boss?

Fucking science I swear.
Why would anyone make a ray to turn thigs evil? What the fuck was he trying to prove?

im sure most would attribute it to being the 90s and a show for kids

it's not about why, but why not

They just say "powers never seen on earth before". Thought the white tiger was on earth now that I think about it.

Big waste, since getting old ranger actors was such a big cost problem they could have hired some random old guy and had him be the "original" Dairanger.

Evilize me Astronema!

OH BOY IT'S THAT EPISODE WHERE A RANGER BECOMES EVIL

WOOOO

I HAVE MASTURBATED ENOUGH

not likely

she really sets my control to outer space if you know what I mean

Should Lost Galaxy start in approx. 24 hours?

How exactly does this work? If they fall off their boards do they fall "down"?

>Astronema reads this thread

I think more like in 12

I have real life matters to attend in the next week
I hope I won't miss too many memes it has been a blast I love you Sup Forums

her face when she sees your power sword

>Astronema gets it in the ass for the first time

> someones posting my ass on the galactic internet

What the fuck is wrong with Red Ranger's hair?

Saban tried to put in more effort than usual in making Megaforce feel special, by hiring internet reviewers to shill old toys and asking Toei to make original footage, but the lead producer blew the budget on filler episodes and only offered any old ranger actors barely enough money to fly to New Zealand and back. He was also too lazy to give any old actors actual personalized messages to come back, instead giving them letters reading "Dear Power Ranger".

>tfw power rangers is a kids show but i've enjoyed watching it much more as an adult than a kid

too much latex my dick can't handle this season

So are we finally out of Turbo then?

I'm starting to think that astronoma has a plan or somethin

Fuck i missed the turtle episode, curse my timezone.

It is due to ass and belly shots.

No seriously, I just returned, what the fuck, they don't do goofy transformations sequences anymore?

What happened to "BLA BLA BLA" as the rock music intensified?

shit was off the chain

Have i missed the Psychos yet?

That's what I mean, if getting real rangers was so hard, maybe use the sentai only suits cause then anyone could be the original user of those powers.

It's lame since it's an anniversary, but at least it's something in a season with like, 2 returning ranger episodes and both of those written by one of the returning rangers.