This kills the customer

>this kills the customer

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/31/liverpool-fans-88pc-safe-standing-rail-seating-spirit-of-shankly
youtube.com/watch?v=BcFRL8Esn2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>standing is not considered safe in bongland
it's because they are all customers, isn't it?

>these seats kill the lardmerican

>Killing the working class

How was Hillsborough any different than anything Thatcher did

i don't get the point of them rail seats, ever fit propper terraces or dont
it doesn't increase capacity so you might as well just carry on standing infront of your seat like at most bong grounds

More like
>American kills the seats

It's only in the top two division where no standing is the law, I think most clubs would want to change it but the scousers would throw a massive hissyfit and start another 30 year court case.

Just ban scousers from stadiums and pose it to them as "protecting" them from these dangerous environments

It looks like euro sports culture doesn't have a leg to stand on

>going to a live sporting event
whats it like in the uk? are people civilized?
going to an american fatball game is almost suicide potentially depending where you go/depending on how many belligerent niggers are in attendance

It's 99% civilised, you'd only get beaten up if you decide to sit with the home supporters and antagonise them by blatantly supporting the other team.

>it doesn't increase capacity so you might as well just carry on standing infront of your seat like at most bong grounds

Not true.

Rail seating allows 1.5 people for every 1 currently in stands.

Try going in an away end right now, i've seen lots of people get injured celebrating goals because it's just not safe right now, people end up falling over the seats and tumbling multiple rows, or there's not enough space to properly celebrate.

>bongs literally think physical violence is fine when someone supports a different team from them

Most scousers are for it, even some of the relatives of the 96 are.

>Americans can't handle harmless fighting between men
No wonder you're all soyboys

>I think most clubs would want to change it but the scousers would throw a massive hissyfit and start another 30 year court case.

That is bullshit

88% of Liverpool fans voted in favour of safe standing, with only 5% voting against:

theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/31/liverpool-fans-88pc-safe-standing-rail-seating-spirit-of-shankly

That's more supportive than most other PL fanbases who held similar votes. The entire Kop stands for big games + European matches.

But don't let facts get in the way of your retarded memes

>The fans that were so immature and reckless they destroyed standing areas and killed an important aspect of football culture are climbing over each other to have it implemented again

Fuck them. They've proven they don't deserve it.

I can almost smell your greasy, sweaty body from here you fucking sock sniffing virgin

>the virgin singles
>the chad trips

I'd worry more about getting some windows for the cold winter months than anons on Sup Forums

uh it happens here too

leave sock sniffers out of this

im not talking about some bantz with the lads,
im talking about ape savages chimping out on you on national television and defending yourself will get you classified as a racist

Sup Forums

DOYERS.jpg

These are ironically safer than normal seats but >muh 'illsbru brigade still can't discuss it without >96

Bro show me where that happens? I've been to tons of Chicago Bears, Blackhawks and Alabama football games.

The only games where there were fights was the bama football games and it was rowdy drunk frat boys.

>expecting a Sup Forumstard to have real world experience

>OR AS WE LIKE TO CALL HIM, THE KRUSTOMER

>making up scenarios in your head to justify never leaving your mother's basement

y-yeah the r-reason I n-never go out i-is b-b-because of n-niggers

>the entire kop stands for big games
does it fuck, it's silent apart from the silly song at the beginning and end

>I'm celebrating so enthusiastically that I need room to dance around and shout and hug others and stuff
Oh, cool. Congrats. What fantastic event has happened in your life? What are the fruits of the untold effort and sacrifice you've made for months and years? Been promoted to boss? Earned a first class degree? Found out your wife is pregnant?
>No. A bunch of strangers who come far away from where I live who have no idea who I am and has absolutely zero interest in my life's fortunes and failures have just put a ball into a structure of plastic posts and netting.

>complaning about sports fans on Sup Forums

In Canada we just sit in the seats.

Haha yeah SPORTSBALL AMIRITE?

All these customers that are in favour standing make me laugh. Have any of you virgins actually been to a lower league footy match and stood on the terraces?

It's shit, legs start aching after a while and all you want to do is sit down. Have you ever tried eating a pie whilst stood up holding a bovril before, it's a fucking nightmare.

Been to the Etihad and found the comfy padded seats there an absolute delight

Those seats don't look very comfortable, to be honest.

brovil is disgusting desu

>Not liking meat flavoured drinks

Are you a fucking liberal faggot cuck?

I seriously hate Europeans t b h. Nothing to do with this thread. I just fucking hate them more than anything in the world

What the fuck are you talking about? It's not dangerous going to games in America. Are you living in a bubble and just make the world up inside your deflated head? Stop being so scared of niggers, pussy. They're not as bad as you think.

They work perfectly fine up in Scotchland.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcFRL8Esn2M

>They're not as bad as you think.
Yeah they are.

The working class killed themselves

He's being quite silly, yes, but niggers ARE as bad as you think

The problem with designated standing areas in grounds is it means people in parts of the ground where you stand for some games and sit for others will now be pressured to sitnfornthe entirely and thrown out if they don't comply. It's fine as it is...vast majority of fans know which parts of their ground you stand in so can avoid where appropriate

>being so weak you can stand for 90 minutes

Ah yes the soy life

wait is this real.. do... do euros really stand the entire time when they are watching soccer?

what the fuck

Doyers are a drug cartel front though so it's understandable.

"I don't understand why people get mad when I say 'nigger' in public."

Jesus Christ man, get a grip. I've been to college and pro football games, baseball games, basketball games, hockey games, never has anybody "chimped out" over a win or loss. The closest was when some drunk Clemson students started cussing out some drunk Georgia Tech students once and then security stepped in.

You must be fun at parties

Oh, there's enough space to lean on the rails in those sections? That doesn't sound too bad.

You can tell you're a seething normalfag

t. fatty

>Can't stand for 90 minutes

Wow grandad, I'm surprised they don't block Sup Forums in care homes.

Wtf is this?

Stadiums here have standing room only areas for big games where the typical are sold out but I don't understand the concept of standing areas within the stadium bowl. Standing during pivotal moments, sure but the entire duration of the game is awful, especially on concrete.

I actually stand for the majority of very important games that my team is in but that's just out of nervousness as I also pace the room as I watch. That's not even possible in these "seats"

Also, where do you keep your beer? .

>90 minutes

So you're assuming that everyone arrives in their seats at the exact moment of kickoff (or whatever the start of a soccer game is called), that there's no halftime and no extra time.

I'd be willing to guess that from the time someone gets out of their car/subway/whatever they took to the game and back that they'd have been standing for at least 4 hours which isn't a death sentence or anything but I don't think it can be argued that it's at least uncomfortable. Especially when on concrete the whole time. I like comfort while watching something. I actually stand a good amount at games but do like the availability of sitting down when wanted.

Providing you're fine to occasionally share that space with a half-naked sweaty drunken Scotsman, dancing and bastardizing the lyrics to Enola Gay in your ear, Celtic Park's a good laugh.

Beats sitting in some of the soulless and sterile morgues you get over here.

It's more the fan culture than the actual seating arrangements, italian fans are loud af and have never really had terraces (not that the ultras even use there seats)
Plus away fans here almost always stand up anyway in the top 2 divisions

It would help at least to get the fans who want to be noisy all together, the biggest problem in most English stadiums is that season ticket holders tend to be old farts who don't have the energy whilst all the eager 18-35 year olds are sporadically placed around the stadium.

Well you kind of want to if it's an important game. The atmosphere is far superior as well.

So stupid to say that mate, Liverpool fans want safe standing everyone does, the hillsborough stadium was delapadated and the death of the fans was down to that and the negalence of the authorities, that’s what the court case was about not fucking seats you retard, chatting shit you probably heard your fat waster cockney nigga dad said.

More like 2 - 2.5 hours. If you're enjoying yourself what's the problem? Are you a literal my feet hurt at parties and nights out?

>my feet hurt
>why is everyone singing
>this stadium is too loud

In the half-time normally is there is enough space to sit down on the stairs if it is too hard to stand these 2 - 2,5 hours. Pic related.

Away fans will naturally be like that as they're the life blood. It was home support I'm referring to and hits the nail on the head, tying directly into your culture point.

If you can get your wild fans into one section, the morgue improves by being infectious to old farts/normal punters. The club also needs to back them though (to a point), so that it grows.

Safe-standing for Celtic is just a cost benefit solution, as the normal seats were getting wrecked constantly when they first established the Green Brigade section.

wouldn't fit the typical amerilard

i like their slags

so post slags

if you insist

sitting at a football match is for faggots and there's nothing you can do about it

Almost all Liverpool supporters are for safe standing mate

that doesn't make any fucking sense carlos you fucking retard

>I like to sing and dance and shit
Sit the fuck down customers and let actual football fans watch the game

lmao you pussy ass faggot

underrated and slept on post

Who is top right?

For the average normie sports are just an excuse to get drunk and make an ass of yourself. Basically you don't have the same love of your royal family to chimp about so you use sports as the reason to beat the shit out of foreigners.

>them
>slags

Those aren't slags, dumbshit.

>>Can't stand for 5 hours due to commercial timeouts, injury timeouts, instant replay review, penalties
fucking exciting FOOTball in Burgerstan

wtf is wrong with these? How do you even sit down?

>beating each others heads in like beanbags over a soccer game is manly and tough
>using a gun to defend your home is barbaric and primitive
The average limey, ladies and gentlemen.

>Come to the SPORTS board on an anime website
>Complain about people talking about SPORTS

Go to a dentist m8.

>standing
>How do you even sit down?
Ah, America..

shit bait is moderately successful so I can give you 4.5/10

>slags
these are the rural squires daughters that were savagely murdered by the werewolf or dracula in 70's hammer films

t. never been to a Bills game