Cheats on his wife constantly with basically every woman in the show

>Cheats on his wife constantly with basically every woman in the show
>Gets mad when she merely enjoys speaking with another man and tries to get the mob to take him out

Why are men such hypocrites when it comes to this?

>actions that betas will never understand

>numales can't comprehend this

>beta/alpha buzzwords
>glorifying frat cunt behaviour

I hope you drown in semen.

Not a bad death desu

key's and locks numale

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

Yeah, no. Not in a committed relationship.

Plus, birth control, Sup Forumscunt.

she got the bad OJ tho

>Its okay if she takes birth control!
We are reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible

Men are just dogs, by their very nature. We have to fuck everything we see with a vagina, it's a biological imperative. Some are better at controlling their urges more than others though.

>Plus, birth control

she's getting impregnated by jamal soon

why are you posting this shit again OP you stupid fuckface

No, I'm talking about outside of a committed relationship.

The key and hole analogy only really works for reproductive sex.

I thought this was Alex Jones at first.

I don't want to fuck everything with a vagina. Most women barely catch my attention, really. Be selective with your sperms.

It was a decent thread the first time. Your 15 minutes of Sup Forums fame are up, go back to shitposting.

>Why are men such hypocrites when it comes to this?

He's a fictional character honey.

most sane men don't behave that way. There are many monogamous species (mammals, birds, insects), and the norm for humans too seem to be monogamy. I'm skeptical of this men are just dogs stuff. You can use it to justify fucking lots of drunken hambeasts and milfs, while it's just a mental problem and not a biological drive.

Because masculinity is a very fragile thing and masculinity is everything in the mob. Look what happened to Junior when word got out that he liked to go down on women.

That's why I said "Some are better at controlling their urges than others"

Because he's the provider and the head of family you numale cuck.

That doesn't mean anything, Sup Forumsfuck.

lmao

>nobody noticed OP is a thinly veiled feminist

>tfw Sup Forums has been infiltrated by tumblr weirdos

You're deluded if you think not endorsing complete lack of responsibility and morality, as well as territorial sexist retardation, is feminist.

>INB4 BAWKEK KEK KEK NUMALE KEK KEK BAWKAWK KEK KEK

FUCKING

YEARS

such a numale question lol

>Why are men such hypocrites when it comes to this?
Men and women aren't equal

Stop trying to justify infidelity you goons. It's a terrible thing to do, male or female.

>all men are murderous mobsters with hitmen on call
good thread

Unless Carmella is okay with it, which she is.

See this is why cunts complaining about sexism on the sopranos is laughable, BECAUSE THEY DONT FUCKING WATCH IT

Because he made her rich and she didn't.
Also if word got around he lets his wife cheat on him it would make guys question his leadership and put his, hers,
and their children's lives in danger.
Also her face looked like a leather bag.

open relationships and cuckoldry are the new mainstream. monogamy is going extinct

some are too weak to act on their urges as well.

Tony was not supposed to be a role model or actually likeable as a person at all. Are you just assuming that because he's the protagonist? He's a hypocrite and a sociopath, that's kinda the point.

>so many people taking this bait so hard

Because women are more emotional and thereby more affected by cheating. Not to mention the gap in disgust between riding a dick that's been in someone else's cunt versus sharing a crawlspace with another man. Infidelity in general is shit-tier though.

The papers Tony, sign them over.

nah he was a cool guy until David Chase started screeching autisitically about how "you aren't supposed to like him" so then he made Tony retarded levels of evil in later seasons

also he never really gave a shit about the show after Livia died anyway.

>watch it, Anni

Precisely, the series is great because of how repulsive all the characters are.

I always got the impression that Chase had a great deal of affection for Tony