Honest question

Honest question

How could you as a parent allow your kids to play this dangerous sport? All they do is collide heads nonstop for years.

Just a pic reminder that his man KILLED HIMSELF from head trauma, injures, and depression related to the sport.

My kids aren't niggers so I don't have to worry about nigger sports hurting them

Never would.

The head trauma is indefensible. Hernandez killed himself and other people because he exhibited brain lesions that directly result from repeated brain damage incurred from contact.

Like you really can't defend it.

I was fat and lazy as a kid so I just sat on the bench protecting my brain. Or at least thats what I tell myself at night to help me sleep

Played football in college.

Now that I have children, I am not sure I really want them too. My son is going to be a very large man, and I think I would rather him play basketball or baseball.

>Be white supremacist
>Be retarded
Junior Seau was Samoan. Aaron Hernandez was a light-skinned Hispanic.
Wes Welker is white and his brain is mush now

groom them to be a QB or placekicker.

>implying they don't take hits as well
I remember about a guy in MMA who died after just one concision. That's all it takes

My kids will play hockey

you can get a concussion doing a lot of things. we can't just stop playing contact sports, they're far too entertaining.

Does anyone have the data comparing the incidents of suicide and brain disease/trauma of all football players compared to those of the general population, like roofers, bricklayers, cops and what have you? I've known many people that ran into serious brain problems starting as soon as their early 50's, and they never took a lick in their life.

I didn't say that; I just think it's retarded to say that someone like a QB; who's constantly getting blitz; has any less of a chance to have serious brain issues than another position

>Hernandez killed himself and other people because
because he was a nigger.period

Wouldnt. American football is on its way out. For multiple reasons.

o-line absorbs the brunt of it. the qb is usually pulled to the ground when sacked, rarely are you hit by a defender running at a full sprint like receivers and backs have to deal with. and the more time passes the more rules they'll make up to protect the shot caller.

He played football since he was 13. Hung out with the wrong people because of it. Got brain damage because of it.

Again that doesn't matter. Like I said one hit can lead to one concussion that leads to death.

alright then, guess it's time to ban all sports except for badminton.

>teaches toughness, discipline, how to deal with adversity and work in a team environment, etc in ways unmatched in any other relatively safe emvironment
>muh safety from overexaggerated trauma from players hitting at exponentially more force than than at lower levels
>kid grows up weak willed and socially inept from lazy interventionalist parenting
It's the other way around. I've seen football aid the development of a lot of people I know. Other than knee and mild physical ailments I don't have a first-hand account of it ruining anybody. Exceptions exist but destroying football over this is asinine virtue signalling from pseudo intellectuals that love to pat themselves on the back and smell their own farts

If he wants to whatever. Not going to be dealing with my children's shit forever.

Baseball or Hockey.

I'd let them play because with my genes they would probably have to accept they aren't good enough to keep playing after high school

This. I love me some concussionball, but it's on its way out. That Shazier hit may be discussed as a turning point in the future as well.

Football made him hangout with "the wrong people"? Wow you're a fag.

Even the Steelers forgot about that already.

Are you retarded? I'm not saying we should ban sports because of concussions; I'm just saying every position has a chance and to say any in Football is safe is retarded and ignorant

Nope.

I know this is a troll thread, but people kill themselves for reasons completely unrelated from sport induce brain damage everyday.

i didn't say it was safe. it's safER to be a quarterback, and those guys tend to retain critical thinking skills and motor functions even after long careers. of course that would be asking a lot of your child, and since we're all probably dumbshits, placekicker is the surer bet.

>recommends icefight to avoid CTE
wew

You're right, safer to have a baseball hurled 100mph at your head

>being a kicker is the safe alterna-

i would teach my son not to start juggling right before the point of impact. to keep control of the ball and tuck your head down when you know the business is coming.

Would you rather your kid live a full life of incidental quality or die young a legend?

ah, the "tuck rule"

this is why you need poor people. poor people will risk their brains for a little comfort

By teaching them to hit and tackle properly. This faggot couldn't hack it.

>How could you as a parent allow your kids to play this dangerous sport?

Easy. Only allow them to play defensive back or QB.

Look into the class system, user. You live in the USA ffs!

Honest question

How could you as a parent allow your kid to do it for free in your basement? All they do is eat hotpockets nonstop for years.

We aren't going to live forever. Their lives are their own.

if what happened to Johnny Knox's injury didn't cause a big league ending stir, nothing will.