Bosnian Muslims

I'm trying to prove to a friend if Bosnian muslims are actual Muslims on par with Turkey and Saudi Arabia?
What is your personal experience or anything to do with Bosniak "Muslims"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_van_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAMP PLEASE

Very friendly

Look I know a lot of Muslim Bosnians. All nice, polished and funny guys. With that being said, there is a underlying rotten foundation to all of them and they would fuck you over in a heartbeat in the most insincere and slithery way you can imagine. You wouldn't even realize it at the moment, that's how treacherous they are. I don't feel like going too deep into why is that so so let's just tldr that all Muslims are scum and we should stay the fuck away from them

i thought they were all gangsters. Maybe I'm thinking of Chechnyans

Just stay away from anybody that worships Muhammad's pig cock and you'll be all right

They're honestly not that bad. Sure many of them are trashy retards but do you think we Serbs have a shortage of those kind of people? Obviously not. Bosniaks don't deserve hate, it's the Western powers that are favouring them and Albanian Muslims because they know they'd be the experts at destroying Southeast Europe

Some are bro tier some are nigger tier

Chechians, albanias and sometimes serbs
Bosniaks, not so much

Pretty cool people, most successful immigrants along with the bulgarian and macedonian turks that came here

Absolute subservient little bitches.

Act like gypsies and will suck the dick of any nearby ethnic Turk or Arab, just to prove they're proper mudslimes.

Balkans are without a doubt the most pathetic creatures to have ever roamed this forsaken planet.

ALL muslims are shit and can't be trusted.

here is your proof.

> these whole posts
Made me kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_van_attack

I want them out as much as the rest of them.

85% dont support it

I've spent some time in Sarajevo. I'm kinda OK with them, well I'm trying my hardest to be. Have met plenty of decent ones. For instance there was one older couple really struck a cord with me. I visited their cafe every day for a week straight. On the last day I told them I was returning home. They nearly cried, gave me big hugs, refused to take my money for my last meal. They were a genuinely nice couple.

I'm aware of some really nasty shit Bosniaks have done, almost daesh level during the Jugo break up. But then I'm ethnic Croat and recognise all sides were just about as bad as each other.

better than arabs but on par with turks

I knew 2 of them, they were alright. I didn't see them as Muslims

Honestly they all smell like shit who tha fuck ya tryna prove?

wtf are you talking about? they were the ones got genocided during yugo war. you christians fucks are blaming muslims even when they were genocided by you.

>With that being said, there is a underlying rotten foundation to all of them and they would fuck you over in a heartbeat in the most insincere and slithery way you can imagine.
But is that because they are Muslims or because they are Slavs?

>But is that because they are Muslims or because they are Slavs?

Yes.

Can confirm this.

They all have the victim mentality, Turkey is their mother, they cry "westerners are fascist" but at the same time walk on israeli flags... they are really scummy like most of the balkans, avoid all the time

Christians who sold their religion for better standing in Turkroach empire
would you trust them?
'till this day they are riding that Turk cock and selling their women to rich arab men

You were the most loyal servant of the don roach empire srbija

>ethnic Croat
Maybe you should brush up on the dissolution of yugo and see why and how it fell apart, what preceded the break up, who was the dominant political force in the yugo and who and why invaded other yugo country constituents

It was war. Everyone got fucked up, everyone was a cunt.

Bosnia had a tiny Jewish population. Israels government knew as soon as things started turning to shit they had to act. Overnight they sent planes into Sarajevo and flew everyone back to Tel Aviv. They knew their guys wouldn't survive until morning at the hands of the bosniaks.

And way to go about telling a Croat we didn't suffer. Also genocide is a strong word, just ask Armenia.

Bosnian Muslims are turk rape babies literally. They are as much Slavic as obabo is white

well said seppo

From what I know after talking to several:
>bosnia has ethnic croats, serbs and non muslims aswell
>they hate their shit economy and want out
>they are mostly muslims but have arab controlled zones in bosnia, I think cities funded by wealthy arabs so die hard believers there.
>they hate slavs even though they are half slav half ottoman
>bosnians I grew up with were religious until they became teenagers. Now mostly they are atheists or agnostics

Thats all I know but somr of them are trying to build mosques here

>even though they are half slav half ottoman

Back to prepping the emu, mate