My fucking problem with generic normie nfl fans

So first of all you fucks are the type of people who cheer on the following:Vikings, cardinals, bengals, saints, bears, 49ers, lions, Seahawks, rams, titans, bulls etc. You all give shit to the giants and the nfl for feeling bad for Eli Manning and how he got benched. All you think he is a overrated quarterback that sucks, throws interceptions, and never gets anything done. First, I’m not a giants fan (I’m a jets fan...laugh it up all you want), and I really don’t care about what the giants do. However, this is a guy who has won 2 Super Bowls, draged a mediocre team throughout the playoffs twice, puts up decent yardage every season, never gets injured, never complains, never causes any dumb shit in the locker room, and you fucks are giving him shit because he is not as “good” as other quarterbacks. All the teams in just listed(I’m missing some but whatever) have a combined 2 Super Bowls since 2000. So please explain to me how you as a fan of a more or less shit team historically have the balls to say that a quarterback who is more successful than most of your team is bad. Fuck generic fat suburban white middle aged fans with their kids that don’t know anything about the nfl. I don’t know what I just wrote, have fun tourching me now.

It's just a game, bro

I know, I have nothing else to do on a Friday, I’m at the Apple store and I have to rant becuase of the long wait

But I'm a Patriots fan so any torment that Eli and the Giants endure is music to my ears desu. Fuck that team and fuck that quarterback.

>you
you dont know me, you cunt.

i like jets go jets

>applecuck

I've never had a problem with eli

Ole Miss fan here. You're right about Eli, most fans are just jealous their mediocre QBs are totally incapable of even coming close to Manning-tier heroics. Stafford is maybe the only one I can think of who still has a shot to do the type of shit Eli did.

If you think Eli is getting shit on, look at his father's career. I'm not sure anybody was fucked over so hard for so long in their NFL career the way Archie was. He was doing Mike Vick shit in the 1970's but playing for the most inept franchise in the NFL at that time.

i'm worried the dude is gonna get bashed to pieces or stuck with mediocre coaching forever before that can happen

It's true. Eli had Coughlin at least. Imagine being a fucking Lions fan... Not only have you never won an Owl, but in your lifetime Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford have what? Two playoff wins or some shit? Christ.

>TL;DR

it's call regression, all players go through it when they get older and stop being as dedicated.

the Giants don't owe Eli shit, they've paid him and stuck by him when he had subpar seasons too, not just Super Bowl seasons. The franchise is out to find the best talents to keep competitive and win championships, regardless of accolades (look at what happened with James Harrison in Pittsburgh). Eli is old, he won't last much longer and the franchise is in possibly the best scenario to rebuild for the future.

I'm a Patriots fan, and while Eli should be my teams sworn nemesis, I respect him.

He's a pillar of the NFL and deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

That said, almost every team, every single when they are losing they discuss drafting a new quarterback. So many quarterbacks have been drafted to replace Brady, and he has to keep fighting every year for his job. As soon as Tom sucks, nobody will care about what he's done for the team or the Superbowls he's won, they only care about what's next.

Eli is on his way out, that's undeniable. But they shouldn't have benched him like some chump, they should retire him with honor and respect because he's done a hell of a lot more for that franchise than any other player in their history.

Therefore bench him for Geno Smith? lel.

What's more infuriating is the fact that Eli Manning has never posted a season half as bad as that fag Colin Kaepernick, has won 2 Super Bowls while Colin has none, and people think Eli should be kicked off his own team and Colin should get any team he wants

>bulls
What city is this NFL team from?

Is that you Tom Brady?

>white
no racism, bro

McAdoo will probably never ever get another HC job again because of that (in addition because his general shittiness)
Benching Eli and ending the streak is all well and good when the season is lost and you want to see how some first/second year QB looks. But not fucking Geno Smith who has already been around for half a decade and proven to be shit time and time again

>generic fat suburban white middle aged fans
You leave my wife out of this