Are you prepared for THE major kino event of 2017?

Are you prepared for THE major kino event of 2017?

What did they mean by this?

I'm excited to see RyRy in this

This movies gonna suck, just accept it and the pain wont be so bad

Ryan Gosling has never been in a bad movie

what is Only God Forgives

>Villeneuve
>Deakins
No it'll be great, just accept it and get on the hype train

So when does the actual trailer drop? We should have gotten one by now given it's only 6 months away

They'll probably drip feed snippet trailers in the run up to the release

That's not Ghost in the Shell with Scarlet Johannson as Mira whose life was stolen!

>Ryan Gosling has never made a movie good
Fixed.

a damn good flick

Shot-for-shot remakes of old anime movies is not kino

ha! you tell funny joke

How prepared are you for the Blade Runner 2 disappointment?

It's about 95% impossible to make a Blade Runner sequel that has a reason to exist and isn't a complete retread / piece of shit. It's about 99.9999999999% impossible to make a Blade Runner sequel that has a reason to exist and isn't a complete retread / piece of shit in the current 2017 Hollywood studio system.

I'm hype

meh, still more hyped for it than anything else, maybe with the exception Dunkirk.

very. unnecessary sequel after 30 year gap, plebneuve directing, gosling as lead, harrison "here for the cheque" ford phoning it in, no vangelis. it had no chance of being anything but trash

Superior waifu coming through.

Everybody knows its going to be great. I cant wait for the shitposting threads on it though from the basement dwellers.

Looks like a dude

Ok Mr Contrarian, I guess you won't be wasting your precious time on actually watching it then?

i might pirate it

Why would that be a contrarian opinion
Its common sense thats its gonna be mediocre at best

Typical

It's going to be sensational, deal with it

villeneuve is a hack and gosling is a charisma vacuum. blade runner doesn't need a sequel. prometheus 2.0 incoming

I'm pretty hyped, nice cinematography and a cool world are what I'm hoping for.

Its not that i wouldnt enjoy it to be good but its really unlikely
Arrival was shit and gosling wont make any difference

>common sense

Which is fucking meaningless.

>Arrival was shit
for you

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>harrison "here for the cheque" ford phoning it in,
This won't be like Star Wars where he literally wanted the character to be killed off, he actually loves his work on the original Blade Runner and he's extremely proud of the movie's achievements. It will be a completely different performance than the one in TFA.

Vangalis's talent has kinda serverely decreased during the years, id still love to have him, but its Villeneuves sound guy for Sicario and Arrival so i trust him.

Villeneuve will make the film great.

What is The Nice Guys
he didn't even take his shirt off

Got any more Goose copypastas?

The original was overrated.

First hour was good. Rutger Hauer was fucking terrible in it. Ruined the whole movie for me.

Why were all 80's bad guys caricatures?

any talented director can have a movie in his portfolio that sucks but if villeneuves blade runner will be his bane and flops hard he will never get work again

so why couldn't he be bothered to wear more than a t-shirt?

Rutger Hauer was superb, fuck off

If their letting him adapt Dune, the the early footage that's been screened of Bladerunner to the studio must be fantastic

You haven't even seen the movie yet, be quiet

So what do we want to see the most out of the movie?
What will we end up seeing?
Will the movie come close to the original?

Naa, he really wasn't.

I hope they don't dwell too much on what happened in the first movie, and let the story flow onward. It won't have as big an impact as the first movie cos that was way ahead of its time, but they have assembled a good team and cast

villeneuve is not a talented director and he has many movies that suck. that or any of his future movies won't flop, he's already become the next Nolan.

A well written and thoughtout screenplay with the cyberpunk aestetic

Something very close to the original but with more substance

It'll likely be better than the original. It has a better director and an original screenplay that doesnt have to be adapted from a book. The first one was mostly style over substance and relied on a gimmik to stay relevant.

>black hair
>brown eyebrows

How does this work.

He hasnt made a bad movie yet. All of his movies are above average to masterpieces.

Ryan gosling is the most uncharismatic actor currently working and blade runner is one of the most overrated movies ever

it's going to be shit

>The first one was mostly style over substance and relied on a gimmik to stay relevant.

kys my guy

>Ryan gosling is the most uncharismatic actor currently working

he never saw the nice guys

Why can't americans appreciate the charm of European acting? Why does it offput them? It's what made Blade Runner great to begin with. The new one will miss it greatly and that's why it may fail in light of the original.

I like the first bladerunner but their isnt much substance. The entire movie relies on the is or isnt he a replicant gimmik and doesnt go much beyond the elementary idea of are the replicants people too?

I'd like to see you say that to his face, faggot.

fuck off ryan

>the is or isnt he a replicant gimmik

You've spent too much time reading recursive reviews before actually watching it, didn't you?

>style over substance

t. someone who didn't get the movie
you should probably stop watching film

>The Nice Guys
>The Big Short

Goose has the range to play about 4 different types of characters which isn't amazing but it's a hell of a lot better then most big name actors

there are """"""""people"""""""" that actually believe this

I'm english you faggot. Rutger Hauer was fucking retarded in this.

Nope. I grew up watching the movie. Like i said, i like the movie. Its just elementary in its substance.
Give me one thought provoking idea thing the movie develops beyond the elementary level.

Brits are not europeans.

>European
>English
Pick one.

kek

It doesn't come out until 2049 though?

>cgi shit

I know. Feels fucking great. Besides, he said..

>Why can't americans appreciate the charm of European acting?

And I said..

>I'm english you faggot.

What part of that didn't you understand?

Arr anglos rook the same

Why are you facepalming, even brits themselves voted on this matter.

fat pussy

I didn't say I was european, I said I wasn't American.

Fucking hell Sup Forums when did you start letting retards in?

Brits nowadays have near same cultural sense as americans albeit with lesser budget so they can't be as outrageous. Pretty sad.

kek

Fuck off Merkel. We're leaving and that's that

It's too bad she won't live, but then again me does

YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A CAR

desu Trainspotting 2 back in January reassured me a sequel 20 or 30 years later can be good(or at least not bad) if does something interesting

In the case of T2 linking in with the original novel in an interesting way and generally being about aging, nostalgia, regret, etc in a way that kind of reminded me of Once Upon a Time in America tbph

Art house Kino