TRUMP GENERAL - NIMBLE NAVIGATOR EDITION

>COMPLETE INTERVIEW: Martha Raddatz Interviewes LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread
RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Michael Flynn on Nuclear Energy in the Middle East
youtube.com/watch?v=eiYjCnbeicw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDPXCPrkzX8
twitter.com/hashtag/WhiteInventions?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
webmshare.com/play/VzrYv
i.imgur.com/fmhzaZx.jpg
i.imgur.com/RqmbDWV.png
i.imgur.com/z6J6px0.png
revcom.us/i/439/proclamation-flier-en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSAhNZnisk
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump actually says "I think we are very nimble."
youtube.com/watch?v=rDPXCPrkzX8

Reminder.

Trump knows.

Praise President Donald John Trump! God Bless That Wonderful Man

Why are people saying Mike Pence is the confirmed VP?

Fuck awoo

> Phase 1: Define race (America vs Special Interests). Complete.

> Phase 2: Convention. Raise Trump's favorables. Central theme = "Unity vs Division" . Trump wants to unify the country while Clinton wants to use divisiveness for political and financial gain.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We have moved into Phase Two.

People probably tweet shit like #nimblenavigator at him all the time.

Daily reminder that anyone who questions god emperor Trump is a shill. Don't respond to them and don't engage them in debate, that is the only way to prove them wrong.

Of course he does!

AWOOO are HIGH ENERGY

Because they're falling for the pre-convention media hype show. The VP was guaranteed to be Newt a week ago.

Anyone else ever shitpost on trumpgen for fun even though they voted for Trump in the primaries and plan on voting for him again in the general?

Being honest, what do you think the Trump/Hillary debate will be like?

pic related

The three-hour long rape of a woman broadcast on live TV.

Good work lil cutie, keep it up.

>Newt
So I get to see a President get JFK'd in my lifetime? I'd prefer it be Hillary if that were the case.

A 3 hour hit-piece on Trump where Hillary just stands there smug as fuck and Trump looks like a child

Posting karen

Like there will even be a debate.

whatever you say shill, we all know Jim Webb is VP

Make this next OP image

Imagine a one-on-one debate between Jeb and Donald
It will be exactly the same as that

Trump will "break Hillary's glass jaw."

The main issue I can foresee will be moderator bias and possibly paid "actors" in the crowds who will shill for Hillary or agitate against Trump whenever they get a chance.

On actual issues Trump dominates. On banter and rhetoric Trump also dominates.

Hillary has no real ammo against Trump. It'll be a slaughter and most liberals won't expect it. Especially if Trump acts "presidential" during the debates and speaks reasonably (something most #NeverTrump normies wouldn't expect from what they've heard about him being literally hitler).

twitter.com/hashtag/WhiteInventions?src=tren

>Salty niggers are THIS mad

Not even spics whine like them.

Daily reminder that gaslighting the concept of shills will not stop anyone from calling you one.

People can tell the difference between someone who has a differing opinion and someone who has an agenda, you know.

>white with blonde hair
>not wearing a burqa
You really expect us to believe she's British?

Improved version.

Also

I want to get out off this failing continent so bad ...

We love our awooposters!

Play nice, Guiana!

Newt might be the only option.

Trump General I have a present for you

youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

this is how i know that many anime posters are working against us

here is the truth

lel

The other night during the protests in Minneapolis, there were several citizen journalists. Most who had attended where there in support of BLM and to document the police.

However one unwitting streamer may have accidentally exposed the golden thread that can help legally deem BlackLivesMatter as a terrorist group.

The streamer UnicornRiot had stumbled upon documents dropped among the protesters while they fled from police up the roadside.

----------

Video of Lorenzo (UnicornRiot):
webmshare.com/play/VzrYv

----------

Images of Flier/Pamphlet:
i.imgur.com/fmhzaZx.jpg

i.imgur.com/RqmbDWV.png

i.imgur.com/z6J6px0.png

----------

PDF of Flier/Pamphlet:
revcom.us/i/439/proclamation-flier-en.pdf

----------

>D-d-do you really?

>1 post
Shut up, Newt

>/check/ into trumpgen
>retarded leaf to make fun of

That's a cute gif.

Yes I do.
>no homo

>Jim Webb as VP
>Rand Paul as VP
Which would you rather see?

Fookin' mint

AWOOOOOOO

Take all my HIGH ENERGY!

>Newt might be the only option
You misspelled "worst", Newt.

How can homos exist when we have these dank memes?

Goddamnit you fucking FOLKS
You both misinterpreted me

That's what the media was saying a week ago, because it's what Trump wanted the media to be saying. Every week a new candidate is floated into the media aether, both to generate media buzz leading up to the big convention VP announcement, and to test the waters of public perception for each candidate. Trump has probably already made his decision.

>tfw saw this happen live

Refuting shills only gives them more energy, you have to ignore them and not feed them (You)s if you want them to go away.

AWOOOOOOO

No for real. Everyone else considers Trumo toxic to their career. Newt is rather unemployed ATM.

> Newt is rather unemployed ATM.

Hillary is going to talk less and have Trump talk more. They think he's a buffoon who will step all over himself.

I don't think that's his motive, the motive is to discredit anyone calling him a shill by implying if you don't debate everyone who is pushing an agenda you must be dumb.

Those UR guys are fucking faggots.

C H E M I C A L M U N I T I O N S

#FREELORENZO

they are never going away

this website is a cruible for ideas

if you don't argue the truth then no one ever hears it

paid shills must be engaged and destroyed

bots must be exposed

Sup Forums has always been about argument and freedom of speech

it's easy to debate with this current batch of shills. they are low-quality.

>Currently, Gingrich serves as an advisor to the Canadian mining company Barrick Gold.[5]
>advisor
AKA unemployed

Newt would be a terrible pick for VP, imo.

>possibly paid "actors" in the crowds who will shill for Hillary or agitate against Trump whenever they get a chance.
The Romney vs. Obama debates have a no-noise rule for the crowds so I assume they'll use that rule again.

>they are low-quality

And low energy

This is what shills and their ilk do to us. We must, however, allow opposing opinions in, if just for us to crush logically. This is the path to trusth and wholesomeness

Imagine Jeb and Trump 1 on 1 only Jeb has Alzheimer's.

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

>Related videos
>Hillary now losing to Trump
>The Young Turks
My fucking sides are gone

Once your skills are honed and they return to the beginning of their script, go ahead and release them back into the wild for the next young trumpkin to catch.

And now for more funposting

If

I

Space

My

Sentences

This

I

Make

More

Money

>mfw someone seriously told me it's "fucking ridiculous/dumb and insane" to suggest that the Clinton Foundation buys off social media websites in Hillary's favor
>provide links
>still denies it

I really don't know why I bother trying. Bluepills are so far gone.

It's like watching everyone commit suicide in slow motion and they refuse to listen to anyone trying to stop them/help them.

>feed the shills (You)s guys
t. shill

Someone correct me if I am mistaken, but I think the progression of shills was mainly Bernie shills, then a big mix of shills from multiple candidates, then Rubio shills, then Cruz shills, and now Hillary shills.

Newt's neocon tendencies disturb me, but he would serve the purpose Trump wants from his VP.

You are a shill though. You have been cooperating with that leaf by posting retard posts which he can reply to as if you were representative of the average /TG/ poster. Or you're posting on your phone. Nice post format bro. I wonder who could want us to reply to shills even when they have no interest in discussion and are being intellectually dishonest?

I wouldn't be surprised if he picks a VP that was never mentioned by the media.

Anyway, favorite Trump moment? Mine is when he stumped the Pope, because I can't stand that Argentinian faggot.

Got those links user? Might need them soon.

The guy when he hears "meme magic" looks up and then reaches into his pocket. What was he reaching for?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSAhNZnisk

BUILD WALL

They're opposition shills. They take a stance against Trump posing whatever opposition is prevalent. They're not *for* any candidate. We also get raided by /leftypol/ and Reddit constantly.

It's usually best if you don't reveal your power level until you know the normies are ready, that way they think you are one of them.

He was reaching for us

Can we conclude that people that want this faggot are shills yet? so tired of seeing his name here unironically

>Mozart
>white

Bait

It's not posted in support of UnicornRiot. He was there cucking out like all the other braindead whites at the protest.

He just happened to catch something on video that he probably shouldn't have. Forget the streamer, focus on the documents.

my goal is to turn all hillary paid shills into Trump voters

they may be paid to push an agenda on the internet, but then they are in that ballot booth- they are going to do what's right

and if i can't convince them to vote for Trump then i can at least try to convince them to quit their awful job and stop walking all over the first amendment and being a shameless propagandist

Getting assassinated by the establishment is the purpose trump is trying to fulfill? That's news to me.

FloridaOP confirmed faggot
Navigate your ass out of here, redditurd.

mine was the recent photo op with all the police in front of his plane, and that one last guy fast walking to get into the photo before the picture was taken Coolest shit ever.

Some would say muh militarization of the police, and I say, don't break the law.

You don't provide links, you can't convince ideologues with evidence. Just ask them why. WHY is it ridiculous to suggest it? She has both the motive and the means, and the will. They will never be able to answer, because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Or just show them this, it might be more applicable to their 10 second attention span mind than words on a page.
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

This faggot has popped back up, too. We're being raided.

Later, boys.