You can only post in this thread if you're not a filthy, lazy tradie

>Almost always never working
>always blasting nigger music
>make copious amounts of noise pollution
>believe they are superior since they work outside
>when they drive, super aggressive and think they own the road even worse than cyclists desu
>dumbfucks

Got get an education, you do realise you're only rich because pussy first world countries have dumbfuck laws protecting labour. In other shithole countries, the same people work 10x harder for a fraction of pay

God I hate tradies so fucking much

>>always blasting nigger music

That's not how you spell Triple M

Pic related

got get, keek

>tfw never see these cunts ever, neither have any of my friends and we're wondering if its just an injoke between plebfags

Feels good having parents who bought a tonne of houses before the Chinese rushed in

What's wrong m8? Tradie fuck your girl?

Don't forget making an appointment for a job, then turning up anything from 2 hours to 2 days later without ringing

>tfw NEET
>Go to sleep whenever I want
>Wake up at 3 in the morning
>Ask mother if she could buy me McDonalds fries
>Comes back with Hotcakes because they only serve breakfast at that time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no because these smug fucks think since they drive heavy vehicles and lift things they are God. For fuck's sake even their stupid fucking florescent vests are an eyesore and since they have that uniform they can block off roads, not work, eat meat pies all day and fuck everyone's shit up.

>tfw the queen didn't want the wanker who made our treaty to give Maori any rights
>The fucking cunt gives them Britian citizenship
>tfw no big maori extinction

I hear South Sudan wants to feder8 m8

>go to maccas at 3 in the morning to get a thickshake and some hotcakes
>yeah nah fuck you for driving all the way over here mate the machine's broken haha

I could honestly forgive all that if they could just get the fucking job done, which they won't

Tradies don't do anything productive without supervision

Plumber on dem union sites
Making 50+ an hour then reaming suits for domestic jobs

Its ok bro you sit down all day like a bitch and call me when you fuckup an easy job your wife wanted done

>Almost always never working

No idea what you are talking about mate, I work hard all day long.

>always blasting nigger music

The apprentice tried to put on some 'nigger music' as you call it, on the radio the other day. All the tradesmen told him to change it back and fuck off.

>make copious amounts of noise pollution

Cutting steel can be loud, yes. What do you want me to do?

>believe they are superior since they work outside

I work in a factory, but whatever you believe mate.

>when they drive, super aggressive and think they own the road even worse than cyclists desu

True, but women are still more dangerous because they have no idea what the fuck they are doing in a car.

>dumbfucks

I'd like to see you do any of their jobs. It will be easy cause they are such dumbfucks aye?
Pick any trade mate, and do their job for a day. I dare you.

I really hope one day straya becomes dependent on foreign workers.

>walk past worksite on the way to train
>see an older tradie
>he says 'gday'
>'gday. it's a hot one'
>'not so hot in your ac office i bet'
>not sure if he's having a go
>'nup. looking forward to it'

Have a business degree and you will stil need good a good foremen and managers

I could probably forgive all of that if you guys weren't so fucking pretentious about it

>the machine's broken haha

I legit think they say this half the time because they're getting smashed and can't stand at the machine for 30 seconds.

Whenever they try to bay me I refuse and sit in the drive through, then I sit there for another minute after they bring me my meal just to fuck up their time rating (they're supposed to get cars though in under 2 minutes or it goes against a nation wide scoring system)

>be OP
>be too much of a limp-wristed manlet to do real work
>fell for the 90s Howard era "go to Uni or be a poor" meme
>get a shitty Uni degree and $50k hecs debt
>make coffee for a living earning 1/3rd what methhead tradies do

Stfu and make me my flat white faggot, I've got real work to be doing. And make sure my smoko, lunch, arvo-smoko and pre-knockoff coffees are ready as well.

Triple J is shit to. Just get an office job where you can listen to your own music the whole day.

>tfw will never get to worry about missing a "head's up" call warning me of a falling brick while blasting my rap music at work

Sounds like someone lost their GF and is now questioning their manliness

too*

Why do all tradies drive beat up white toyota utes 20k over the limit and cut every corner like fucking idiots?

>Noticing the Flouro vests

they are exhibiting the intended effect then

Mechanic here, Its a Trade but I'm not moving bricks from here to
here all day.

Fuck I just fucked everything up

too*

because the hilux is arguably the best ute you can get.

plus, since every tradie has one, parts are cheap and there are fuckloads of aftermarket addons

haha I don't need to make up some bullshit story to justify to you. We have it so good for our white trash that if only we opened up competition from places like China and India you'd realise how fucking good you dumbfucks have it

Mechanics are worse in my opinion. I had a wheel alignment done which, for some reason took all day. When i got my car back there was grease all down the back of the drivers seat.

I wasn't ready for this much rage.

>I had a wheel alignment done which, for some reason took all day.

fucking rekt bro, it takes 15 minutes

>trying to divide the white race even more

Machinist/steel fabricator here.
Also breakdown, onsite stuff.

Love my job. I could never work in a city or an office.

council workers are worse

>1 to operate the machinery
>1 to hold the stop/slow sign
>5 to watch
>10 on lunch break

There is too much Aussie banter in this thread

sometimes I think we have an oversaturation of guidelines to follow hence the job not being done. But y'know safety and shit right?

>tfw HVAC worker
i make myself uncomfortable to make other people comfortable for money, everyone wins.

>be op
>be first year brickies apprentice, basically a labourer
>serves sloppy mud all day and can't use the six gripper
>gets screamed at all day cause he can't keep up with 2 brickies
>every night so tired has to put a seat in the shower
>can't hack it and quits after three weeks
>gets a sales job at bunnings and earns $16 an hour

Am I close OP?

fuckin christ

No

>Grow up in 80's and thing about becoming white collar and maybe blue collar comfy
>Early 2000's see all this florescent clothing....what.jpg
>See the most bogan rough cunts all in flouro
>Always see them at the pub at 2pm smashing it.... like wtf

who are these people ? they are scum

>start aircraft engineering aprentiship.
>get given flouro clothing.
> ihavebecomewhatihate.jpg

I literally quit my job because of this culture.
Granted they keep the country running.
I just cant handle them

huh? your apprenticeship thing sounded wicked. What do you do now?

You're a faggot

>you do realise you're only rich because pussy first world countries have dumbfuck laws protecting labour.
Yeh lets get indians and chinese to do our building, im sure the building's wont collapse when it rains

Aircraft avionics engineering
and i quit my job and started a company doing contract work instead. More money. Wear my own uniform thank you (black collared shirt)
fuck you man i dont watch tv. i dont go to the footy. i dont drink beer. I am not going to work somewhere where i am ostracized FOR NOT BEING A PLEB.

>implying tradies plan out the buildings they build

nice. I used to wonder why so many people went solo but after working for 6 months I found it very very easy to see why. Now I'm a dumb collegefag accounting major here

>implying 3rd worlds would build to plan

Same. Work in a 40°C plantroom because clients are currently uncomfortable in their 24°C office.

>this faggot actually wants to replace local workers with outsiders

>this idea has worked well so far throughout history

Reddit is not here,
This is Sup Forums.
>It's not fucking reddit nigger copy your memes somewhere else

>That's not how you spell Triple M

That's not how you spell Triple J.

ITS SO BLOODY TERRIBLE MAN. Particulary in aviation when 66% of the work force come are ex-military and are either totally useless or are inhuman robots.

I literally got punished at my work for not adhering to lowest social common denominator pub culture.. Fucking did my head in.

>this faggot actually wants to replace local workers with outsiders

not what i said. It's just if our part of the world had competition from different ethnic companies who run things differently (and more sketchy) than compared to our god tier homogenized system you dumbasses worth would go down so much since there are so many other people who are less skilled but willing to work even harder including 7 days

Can confirm, tho i have a silver one

>and are either totally useless or are inhuman robots.

eh like they couldn't do anything and were just there because of military prestige or something?

>I literally got punished at my work for not adhering to lowest social common denominator pub culture.

how does one get punished for this?

nah 99 percent of the time its a case of being out of stock, not working to standards or just outright broken

t. macca's employee

well you guys should get machines that work

we should, but we buy them from a single source that charges exorbitant prices for machines and stainless surfaces. Our CYT section cost the store somewhere around 400,000 dollarydoos, and still use the same grill platens for the meat as the linework

What is Triple M and Triple J?

jesus christ how do these franchise owners make any money

I wonder if that's why they're without fail always insufferable cunts, "buy a mcdonalds they said"

macca's headquarters dictates what the storeowners have to buy, its a pretty shit way of doing things

Software dev here.

Just got a raise today. Feels good lads.

Mate the only ones who are pretentious are the useless cunts who do half a job, they need to sell personality to cover the shit tier job they do.

Myself personally, I rather get to a job get it done and get out as soon as possible (Mainly because I run my own business).

The quicker I get shit done, the quicker I get home to relax for the rest of the day, get in, get it done right the first time, get out, best way to get your shit done.

It's almost always because the machine has to freeze the water first and they just say its broken because its easier to say that than explain it to idiots

Triple J is the youth music channel. They don't play top 40 shit but play otherwise play music that is popular among the 18-25 demographic. They're also Government funded so they promote a lot of small up and coming Australian bands so that's good I guess but the stuff they play doesn't really appeal to me most of the time.

Triple M is the rock channel. They mostly play 70's/80's dad rock and 90/00's alt rock but sometimes modern rock too. When there's footy on they play the commentary instead of music. Triple M is the epitome of the type of channel older tradies listen too.

Hence why in the image the guy wearing the Triple J hat is crying because he's about to enter a construction site where they only play Triple M.

General aviation engineer here. Just putting my 2c in as well to mention that airline mechanics are hopeless too

>where is the manual for wiping my ass properly?

He had to, otherwise we would have ended up French.

Besides, the whole reason we don't have an absurd pro-minority left wing like Australia/America/everywhere else is because we didn't completely fuck the Maori.

If we can stop the Chinese from invading then we will win the long struggle with Maori without any blood no problem.

>Maori
>Chinese

My dislike for either varies on any given day

>Pick any trade mate, and do their job for a day. I dare you.

There it is. The pretentiousness.

I got an education so I wouldn't have to. You guys treat eachother like shit and then brag about it.

If I'm that "poofta" you guys laugh to yourselves about when I walk past, because I "look like a soft cock for working an office job", then so be it Dobbo, or Bazza, or Cobba or Dave or whatever your name is. I get paid more than you. Enjoy your "hard slog" in your Hard Yakka overalls.

Triple M rocks m8.

Radio stations.

How are the Maori as a minority group?
I hear they are violent as fuck, also what's a "leb"

Lebanese

old lux's are pretty much unkillable and ridiculously easy to work on and get cheep parts for. Rangers and Tritons are more or less the choice as far as new vehicles are considered though.

A Leb is a Lebanese. Aussies have them but we dont

You might run into a cool Maori, or a group of cool Maoris. But every assault, rape, burglary, pretty much any crime, and it's a frigging Maori.

it was the worst at the height of the mining boom

every cunt with a holden ute with a chevy badge on it

The pristine, spotless Ranger is a plague on NZ roads. Special mention goes to the tiny tiny tray which is not used anyway. Do they even come in manual?

I had a mate who went to Oz for the mines. He was a bit of a cheeky can't when he left, but the next time I saw him he was a larrikin bantsmaster.

He's getting deported back as soon as he finishes his sentence. Dumbfuck

LAME?

But trades is where we perfect bantz

I've never seen an user so upset at tradies.
Care to share the origin of your butthurt?

Banta are forbidden where I work because the boss is from invercargill and can't handle the fire

Fucking autocorrect

5 guys at work in the last month have all bought new duel cabs. 3 XLTs, a BT-50 and a Trition. It's like follow the fucking leader.

I'm a tradie and I don't work outside, I think you're conflating trades with building.

Must be a game of who can buy the worst ute.

>worst ute

Do you guys get Great Wall utes there?

>tradies are too ugly and too inarticulate to do anything other than a trade...the facade of happiness they put on is only a cover for their failings and bad choices....i drive a Lamborghini Galardo everyday to work...the worst death stares on the road come from tradies.

TAKATA RECALL CARRIED OUT

Landcruiser master race checking in

>drive past some roadworks
>6 guys on their phones and one sitting on his arse using a digger
Jobs for da bois

Sure you do mate.

Pics time stamped cunteyes

I work with furniture movers (I do this on the side) and can confirm.

Yeah but the only people who buy them are companies wanting a cheap company vehicle.

The fact that tradies do such shitty work and are somehow proud of it baffles me. I grew up working class: my family have been miners and have that tradie outlook on work. I got an education and a professional job.

I've worked in a factory, in stables as a stablehand, and with grounds maintainers on a university campus. It's all the same kind of people, and it's all shitty work. It just rubs me up the wrong way mate.

>tradie in perth
>working at old mates mate's house
>already fucked because i havent had a cone this morning and it keeps going from freezing cold to sweating
>out the front cutting up downpipes right in the fucking sun
>some fucking chink delivering newsletters or magazines of some kind strolls past
>turn around and make eye contact at the same time as him
>starts walking towards me, magazine outstretched going "hhhee" 'mmmhm"
>just noises trying to get my attention because he cant speak any english
>"what do you want you cunt i dont fucking want those"
>"oh sorry sorry" and skitters off like a good little insect
>finish what i was doing, go home and smash beers and bongs

such is life

>German tradies

Jesus. I bet they're a grumpy lot.

yes, fucking asbestos is bestos brake pads